Aspirants can find the Music Objective Question Paper with answers here. Music Objective Question Paper are available here. The Candidate who are interested can download the Objective Paper from the link given.
So, download the Music Objective Papers along with the answers. We are providing the Music Objective Question Papers of for free of cost. Free downloading links of the Music Objective Papers are provided here. Click on the enclosed links to get the Music Objective Papers PDF. Here, we provided the Music Objective Papers just as a reference for the preparation.
Music Objective Questions and Answers
1. Which Raga tune is very much similar to Folk song?
2. “Prachanda Garjane asilo eki” is included in
(A) Prem Paryay
(B) Prakriti Paryay
(C) Puja Paryay
(D) Bichitra Paryay
3. ‘Intution Theory’ introduced by
(B) Oscar Wild
(D) Harbert Spencer
4. Mudra adopted by Swati Thirunal
(A) Guru Guha
5. ‘Critique of Judgement’ is written by the art philosopher
(D) Edward Hanslick
6. “Dhire bandhu go dhire” is the song of the Drama
7. A Hindustani Raga similar to Sudha Saveri
(D) Nat bhairav
8. Nagara Mandapam is found in
9. No. of Viprakirna prabandha mentioned by Sarnagdeva
10. Which song is based on ‘Rupak Tal’?
(A) Tomari name nayono melinu
(B) He mon tare dekho
(C) Bipul Taranga re
(D) Amar prane gabhir gopan
11. Sequence correctly:
(A) Sangita Sudhakara, Swaramelakalanidhi, Chaturdandi Prakasika, Sangita Darpanam
(B) Swaramelakalanidhi, Sangita Darpanam, Sangita Sudhakara, Chaturdandi Prakasika
(C) Sangita Sudhakara, Swaramelakalanidhi, Sangita Darpanam, Chaturdandi Prakasika
(D) Sangita Darpanam, Sangita Sudhakara, Swaramelakalanidhi, Chaturdandi Prakasika
12. Prabandhas are categorised into
13. Which one is not included in the ‘Swarabitan’ series?
(D) Sangit Manjari
14. ‘Musicology’ is the term used in the country
15. Swayambu Svaras are
(B) Tara sthayi swaras
(C) Lower partials
(D) Sounding of same swaras
16. In which thata Komal ‘Ni’ swara is used?
17. Which of the following instruments has one string?
(A) Ghosha Veena
(B) Matta Kokila Veena
(C) Kinnari Veena
(D) Tritantri Veena
18. First women vidwan received “Raman Magasaysay” award in the field of music —
(A) Kishori Amonker
(B) D. K. Pattammal
(C) M. L. Vasanta Kumari
(D) M. S. Subbalakshmi
19. “Nakha Vaayuja Charmaani Loha Saareera Jaastathaa” is a statement of
20. Suddha Saveri in Karnatic music corresponds to
21. Which of the following Tagore songs is based on “Dhrupad”?
(A) Bipulo tarango re
(B) Kanna hashir doldolano
(C) Ogo amar chiro ochena porodeshi
(D) Nishitho sayone bhebe rakhi mone
22. Who was mentioned as the ‘Bhandari’ of his songs by Tagore?
23. “Dheere bondhu go, dheere dheere”
24. Tagore wrote ‘O amar desher mati’ at the age of
25. Choose the odd one:
26. Which character did Rabindranath portray in the drama ‘Tapati’?
27. “Ogo tomar chokkhu diye” belongs to which ‘Paryay’?
28. The 35 Talas of Karnatic music known as
(B) Shod Shang
(C) Sapta Sooladi talas
(D) Dhruv talas
29. Which of the following is not a Jati of Shruti?
30. How many Khalis are there in ‘Adachartal’?
31. ‘Sangita Kalanidhi’ is the highest award in South India giving by
(A) Ravindra Bharati (Hyderabad)
(B) Music Academy (Madras)
(C) Chitra Kala Mandir (Trivendrum)
(D) Narada Gana Sabha (Chennai)
32. ‘Sangeet Raja’ is written by
(A) Rana Kumbha
33. Bharata Muni mentioned Rasas
34. ‘Soot’ Alankara is related to
35. Sarangdev mentioned no. of Deshi Talas
36. ‘Crescendo’is a term means
(A) Gradually getting louder
(D) Becoming very lively
37. Narada Muni has written
(C) Abhinava Raga Manjari
(D) Raga Tarangini
38. ‘Allegro’ means
39. ‘Aesthetics and Criticism’ is written by
(A) Harold Osborn
(D) Herbert Spensor
40. ‘The History of Music’ is written by
(A) Cecil Gray
(B) Harold Osborn
(C) T. S. Eliot
(D) Benedetto Croce
41. ‘The Beautiful in Music’ is written by
(A) Edward Hanslick
(B) James Jeans
(C) Benjamin Jowett
(D) Louis Harp
42. Which place of the following is associated with Purbi style of Thumri?
43. Which one is the Sandhiprakash raga of the following?
(A) Puriya Kalyan
44. Who popularised the Raganga System of raga classification?
(B) V. D. Paluskar
(C) Narayan Moreswar Khare
(D) Narayan Rao Joshi
45. Which one is the correct Bols of Masit Khani Gat?
(A) Dir Da Dir Da Ra Da Da Ra
(B) Dir Dir Da –Ra Da –Ra Dir
(C) Da Dir Da Ra Da Dir Da Ra
(D) Da Ra Dir Da Ra Dir Da Ra
46. Western musical term compound Triple time means
47. The scale ‘A’ major has sharps —
48. Which scale has no sharp?
(A) C major
(B) C# major
(C) B major
(D) D major
49. ‘Viprakirna Prabandhas’ are in number —
50. Who was the eldest among?
(B) Atulprosad Sen
(C) Rajanikanta Sen
(D) Dilip Kr. Roy