Aspirants can find the Music Test Papers with answers here. Music Test Papers are available here. The Candidate who are interested can download the Mock Test Papers from the link given. So, download the Music Test Papers along with the answers.
We are providing the Music Test Papers of for free of cost. Free downloading links of the Music Mock Test Papers are provided here. Click on the enclosed links to get the Music Test Papers PDF. Here, we provided the Music Test Papers just as a reference for the preparation.
Music Test Papers
1. Which of the following song is not in ‘Puja paryay’?
(A) Kanna Hashir dol-dolano
(B) Prathama jugero udaya
(C) Prabhu amaro, priyo amaro
(D) Antara momo bikoshito koro
2. ‘Silappadhikam’ is a Lakshna grantha written by
(B) Illango Adigel
3. Popular kriti of Tyagaraja “Endaro Mahaanu bhaavulu” was composed in
(A) Bhairavi raga
(B) Mohana raga
(C) Sri raga
(D) Kalyani raga
4. Region not famous for ‘Ragamala paintings’
5. Which of these songs is based on ‘Kirtan’?
(A) Ami tarei jani
(B) Kobe ami bahir holem
(C) Amar na bola banir
(D) Surer guru
6. Name the composer of ‘Vande Mataram’.
(A) Rabindranath Tagore
(B) Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
(C) Swami Haridas
(D) Gopeswar Bandopadhyay
7. “Lukale bolei khunje bahir kora”—occurs in
(A) Chirokumar Sabha
(C) Natir Puja
8. ‘Time cycle’ in music is known as
9. Name the author of the book ‘Sangeetiki’.
(A) Subinoy Roy
(B) Pramatha Chowdhury
(C) Dilip Kumar Roy
(D) Swami Prajnanananda
10. ‘Lalan Piya’ is related to
11. How many kinds of ‘Gat’ are there?
12. Total number of ‘Vivadi melas’ in 72 Melakartas are
13. The title ‘Karnatic Sangita Pitamaha’ is given to
(C) Vyasaraya Tirtha
14. Any ‘Natural note’ raised by one Semitone is
(A) Natural note
(B) Sharp note
(C) Flat note
(D) Double flat
15. ‘Rupaka Tala’ of Karnataka Music is equivalent to Hindustani Music
(C) Teen Tal
16. Composer of ‘Sankeertanas on Lord Venkateswara’
(A) Koteeswara Iy
(C) Swati Tirunal
(D) Mysore Vasudevachari
17. Which song is composed in raga “Gurjari Todi”?
(A) Dao he hriday bhore
(B) Nabo Anande Jago
(C) Bahe Nirantaro
(D) Jagate Anandajanghe
18. Musical Intervals of Indian Swara system:
19. Which of the following songs is based on ‘Baul’?
(A) Nayono bhasilo jale
(B) Ami Tarei khunje berai
(C) Amar mallikabone
(D) Ami Sansare mono diyechhinu
20. Popular Tappa of shoriminya (Lal Valu Joban) is composed in
(A) Rag Khamaj
(B) Rag Kafi
(C) Rag Jinjhoti
(D) Rag Bhairavi
21. A popular folk music in Tamilnadu:
(A) Kavadi Chindu
(D) Pulluvan Pattu
22. ‘Ardha dasak’ swara is known as
23. ‘Harmonium’ is belongs to the category of
(A) Tata Vadya
(B) Sushir Vadya
(C) Anaddha Vadya
(D) Ghana Vadya
24. Music training enhances
(A) over all personality
(B) muscle strength
(C) cognitive development
(D) balanced emotional output
25. Significance of ‘Research’
26. Which of the following songs is based on ‘Kirtan’?
(A) Tai tomar anando amar por
(B) He mor devota
(C) Tomar preme dhanyo
(D) Ami jenesune tabu bhule achhi
27. How many Sthayi Bhav are of Rasa?
28. A Hindustani Raga is similar to Kamavardhini
(D) Puria Dhanasri
29. Bibliography is related to
30. Sabda alankara is another term for
31. Which of the following songs is based on ‘dhamar’?
(A) Shranto keno o he pantho
(B) Shunnyo hate phiri he
(C) Amritero-Sagore ami jabo
(D) Pratidino tabo gatha gabo
32. Who is the author of “Sangeet Saramrut”?
(A) Tulagi Rao Bhosale
33. Another name for Adi Tala:
(A) Tisra Triputa Tala
(B) Chatusra Rupaka Tala
(C) Chatusra Triputa Tala
(D) Khanda Ata Tala
34. Who is the writer of ‘Ragbibodh’?
35. Which of the following song is based on ‘Kheyal’?
(A) Natho he premopothe sob
(B) Bina bajao he mamo
(C) Diner pore din je gelo
(D) Ami nishidin tomai bhalobasi
36. Who is the author of “Brihaddeshi”?
37. A musical form that is suitable for both pure dance as well as abhinaya:
(A) Pada Varnam
38. ‘Dwadaswara Murchhana’ introduced by
39. Which of the following song is based on ‘Dhrupad’?
(A) Taro taro hori dinojone
(B) Amar praner manush
(C) He nikhilbhardharano
(D) Tabo premsudharashe
40. Sursagar is a
(A) Tantu Vadya
(B) Wind Instrument
(C) Sushir Instrument
(D) None of the above
41. Tavil is an instrument:
(A) Percussion drum
42. ‘Amar matha nato kore dao’ occurs in
43. ‘Tibra’ is a term related to
44. How many main Gharana’s in Kathak Nritya?
45. A portion that divides musical forms into Purvanga and Uttaranga
46. No. of Jaties are explained by Bharata
47. Nrityanatya ‘Chitrangada’ was wrote in the year
48. What is the Sthayi Bhava of Karun Rasa?
49. Author of Sangraha Chudamani
50. Alankar mentioned in Sangeet Ratnakara: