Ward Master Questions Answers
Ward Master Questions Answers Papers are available. Applicants can download Ward Master Questions Answers Old Question Papers. Also, get the Study material, Preparation tips in addition to the Ward Master Questions Answers Papers.
On our page, we provide Ward Master Questions Answers Previous Papers for the sake of aspirants. Therefore download the Ward Master Questions Answers Papers and start your preparation. Also, check the Ward Master Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the below sections.
Model Questions and Answers for Ward Master Jobs
1. What are the colors of bin for plastic wastes?
2. What should be the first work done by any worker in ward/unit of hospitals at the start of shift?
B. Wash hands
D. Helping patient
3. What is the most important thing to avoid infection in the Operation Theatre?
A. Work carefully
B. Doors should be closed during surgery
C. Always go inside with OT dress.
D. Hand washing at entry and whenever needed.
4. You are going to shift Patient to the OT Plan the work written below in sequence of doing:
1) Help in changing the clothes of patient
2) Remove ornaments if any
3) Shift patient on trolley
4) Secure all the glucose lines with tubing like urine pipes
5. While disinfecting/cleaning a unit with four beds. How many minimum rinses you will do of mop in disinfectant?
6. A patient just got discharged. You are going to disinfect/clean the room using mop What area will you do first? Make correct sequence:
1) Bed mattress
3) IV stand
7. While transporting blood samples to lab where should you place the forms?
A) Each form wrapped with its sample.
B) Keep the form under the sample.
C) Forms given code and handled separately.
D) Forms memorized and kept in pocket.
8. What is color code for hospital general waste?
9. Contents of yellow color waste
A) Spoiled dressing.
B) Used Syringes.
C) Wrapper of medicines.
D) Injection vials.
10. What chemical should be used for treatment of blood spillage?
A) 1% Hypochloride solution.
11. After termination of procedure the articles used should be:
A) Washed and kept in designed tray.
B) Keep it as it is (No need to wash)
C) Don’t bother about it.
D) Tell user to keep it back.
12. In ICU setting monitor, ventilator, patient’s bed and patient’s locker should be cleaned with:
A) Dry mop
B) Wet mop/Disinfectant
C) Vacuum cleaner
13. After discharge of MLC patient
A) HA should take the file for no dues.
B) Give the file to patient’s relative to set no dues cleared.
C) Due to busy schedule give the file to your friend for no dues.
D) Submit the file at no dues counter and come back.
14. How many steps are tor hand washing/hygiene?
15. While shifting the intubated patient to OT
A) Head of trolley should be raised upto 30-45° angle.
B) Patient should lie on flat surface.
C) Patient should be in left lateral position.
D) Patient should be in sitting position.
16. After needle stick injury what precaution should be taken?
A) Wash hands under running water and see the doctor.
B) Squeeze the blood and wash the hand.
C) Wipe the blood and apply dressing over it.
D) Put your finger in your mouth to stop the blood.
17. What is size of droplet nuclei?
A) 1-5 microns
B) > 5 microns
C) 5-10 microns
D) > 10 microns
18. N 95 mask should be used only when treated/attending
B) Chicken pox
C) Hepatitis B
D) A and B
19. Cotton should be discarded in: –
A) Black bin
B) Green bin
C) Yellow bin
D) Red bin
20. Used mask and cap should be discarded in:
A) Black bin
B) Blue bin
C) Yellow bin
D) Red bin
21. Name the instrument used for checking blood pressure?
22. Carbolic acid is liquidities by:
A) Immersing the bottle in warm water.
B) Put hot water in bottle.
C) Put warm water in bottle.
D) Keep the bottle on heater.
23. Which chemical is added to drinking water supply?
24. All infected linen should be dipped in disinfectant for
A) Hall an hour
B) One hour
C) Six hours
D) Twenty-four hours
25. Find the missing alphabet DISP_NS_ RY
A. E, A
B. A, E
C. E, O
D. A, O
26. Who is most important person in a hospital?
A. Head of Department
27. What is the best way to handle a patient who is very anxious and asking same question again and again about way of X-Ray room?
A. Ignore him
B. Clear doubt every time patiently
C. Take him to the place
D. Make a rough map for him on a paper with main landmark
28. While disinfecting/cleaning a unit with four beds. How many minimum rinses you will do of mop in disinfectant?
29. You are in a great hurry as you are getting late for duty. A person comes to you and ask for some address of lab. What should be your priority?
A. Give some time to person and guide properly.
B. Ask him to go to enquiry.
C. Tell him that, l do not have time as I am getting late for my work.
D. Don’t answer him.
30. To collect the diet of patient from kitchen
A. Carry utensil to kitchen with help of your friend
B. Wash utensils with lukewarm water and keep them on trolley to kitchen.
C. Rinse the utensils after throwing left over feed and get another fresh feed.
D. No need to wash utensils.
31. While going for food or distributing food to patient the hands should be cleaned with:
B. Simple water
C. Soap and water
D. Chemical solution
32. Leftover food should be discarded in:
A. Black bin
B. Green bin
C. Yellow bin
D. Red bin
33. Emergency dial number for fire control
34. While doing dusting one should wear:
35. Dusting/Mopping is to be done:
A. Before dressing
B. After dressing
C. During dressing
D. In between dressing
36. When a patient has left-sided weakness, what part of a sweater is put on first?
A. Both sleeves
B. Left sleeve
C. Client’s choice
D. Right sleeve
37. it is appropriate to share the information regarding a patient‘s status with:
A. any one you see fit
B. the patient‘s family members
C. the patient‘s roommate
D. the staff on the next shift
38. When helping a patient who is recovering from a stroke to walk, you should assist:
A. on his strong side
B. on his weak side
C. from behind him
D. with a wheelchair
39. To avoid pulling the catheter when turning a male patient, the catheter tube must be taped to his:
A. bed sheet
B. upper thigh
C. bed frame
40. It is a MUST to wear gloves when:
A. feeding a patient
B. doing pedicure
C. giving a back rub
D. doing range of motion
41. When getting ready to dress a patient, you should:
A. get the first clothes you can reach in the closet
B. Give the patient a choice of what to wear
C. use the clothes the patient wore the day before
D. choose clothes that you personally like
42. It you discover fire In the patient’s room, the FIRST thing do is:
A. call the nurse in charge
B. try to put out the fire
C. open a window
D. remove the patient
43. When transferring a patient most of his weight, e g should be supported by your
44. World Health Day is on
A. May 12th
B. April 7th
C. April 30th
D. December 18th
45. The blood group contain no antibodies:
46. One teaspoon contains ml
47. One ml contains
A. 5 drops
B. 10 drops
C. 15 drops
D. 20 drops
48. Before taking the oral temperature of a patient who has just finished a cold drink then you should wait:
(A) 10 to 20 minutes
(B) 25 to 35 minutes
(C) 45 to 55 minutes
(D) at least 1 hour
Download More Questions on Paramedical Science
- ECG Technician
- Dental Technician
- Emergency & Trauma Technician
- Medical Counsellor
- Dialysis Technician
- Medical Record Technician
- Operation Theatre Technician
- Clinical Psychologist
- Ophthalmic Technician
- Sanitary Inspector
- Radiographer Technician
- Radiotherapy Technologist
- Clinical Instructor
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- X-Ray Technician