Rajasthan GK Questions and Answers Papers are available on this page. Aspirants can get Rajasthan Geography Model Papers on our site. Applicants can find Rajasthan General Knowledge Old Papers on our site. Candidates who are in search for Rajasthan GK Objective Model Papers can get them here.
We provided valuable information regarding Rajasthan GK in Hindi Current Affairs Solved Papers for Exam. Aspirants can also check the Rajasthan GK & Rajasthan Current Affairs on our page. We have also given solutions for Rajasthan Current GK Papers.
A huge number of people are searching for Rajasthan GK Online. Therefore Applicants can prepare well by downloading Rajasthan Samanya Gyan Model Papers.
First of all, the aspirants should check the Rajasthan Samanya Gyan Syllabus. Then you will get an idea about the pattern of examination question. And then download the All Rajasthan GK Papers from the enclosed links. Here we have updated the latest Rajasthan History GK.
So the Applicants can check complete details regarding Rajasthan GK Online. Check the below table to get the Rajasthan GK in Hindi Question Pattern details.
Rajasthan GK on Art, Culture, Polity and Literature
1. How many branches of the guhilas are mentioned in Nensi Ki Khayat?
A. Twenty Four
B. Thirty Six
C. Forty Two
2. To whom does the credit of starting the use of blue pottery in jaipur goes to?
A. Maharaja Ram Singh
B. Maharaja Ishwari Singh
C. Maharaja Jaisingh
D. Maharaja Man Singh
3. Who composed the ballod title ‘Galalangh’?
A. Kanhaiya lal sethiya
B. Keshav das
C. Murari dan
D. Amemath jogi
4. In which part of rajasthan is the ‘Aheerwati’ language spoken?
A. Bahror, Mandwar, Kotputli
B. Lava, Tonk, Kishangarh
C. Kota, Pratapgarh, Jhalawar
D. Dousa, Choumu, Sambhar
5. On which date was the ‘Marwar Satyagrah’ celebrated in rajasthan?
A. 26 July 1942
B. 11 August 1942
C. 12 June 1942
D. 23 November 1942
6. The ‘Jhorawa’ song in rajasthan is –
A. a song of separation
B. a song sung at the birth of a child
C. song sung when the bride departs from her home.
D. a song sung at the time of puting seeds in the soil
7. Which of the following is known as the ‘Rai dance’?
A. Gawari dance
B. Valer dance
C. Ghumer dance
D. Chari dance
8. On which part of the body is the ornament ‘bangri’ worn in rajasthan?
A. On the head
B. In the hands
C. Around the neck
D. On the feet
9. The donkey fair in Rajasthan is held at
10. Which period is known as the golden period of rajasthan language?
A. 1850 AD 1925 AD
B. 1650 AD 1850AD
C. 1250 AD 1450 AD
D. 1450 AD 1610 AD
11. The ‘Ghurla’ festival is celebrated in rajathan on –
A. Kartic shukla XI (ekadashi)
B. Bhadra pad shukla III
C. Chaitra shukla III
D. Sharwn shukla III
12. What is ‘Khapta’ in rajasthan culture?
A. The mud idols of gods and goddess.
B. Plam in print in heena.
C. The safa (Headgear) of sahariya manfolk.
D. A mud pot
13. With which rajput style of painting are lamunadas, Saligram and Nandram associated with?
A. Alwer style of painting
B. Bundi style of painting
C. Bikaner style of painting
D. Kota style of painting
14. The dolls museum is located in –
15. The goddess of the tribals is –
A. Surana mata
B. Kantheseri mata
C. Barbari mata
D. Rathasan mata
16. About which fort palace did Rudyard kipling say that “This palace was not constructed by humans but by demons”?
A. Taragarh Ajmer
B. Junagarh Bikaner
C. Bundi durg
D. Lohagarh Bharatpur
The Rajasthan History GK Pattern is available here for the reference of Rajasthan Current. The Rajasthan History GK will help the aspirants to identify the Subjects.
1. In ancient time in rajasthan the followirl’g area was called ‘Jambukh-ran’ –
A. Keshorai patan
2. What are the ‘Arsattas’?
A. Correspondence between two ruler’s
B. Revenue record of Jaipur State
C. Important chain of inscriptions of Jodhpur state.
D. Exchange ofletter’s between officer’s of a state
3. When was the first convention of Samh Sabha?
A. 1885 AD
C. 1899 AD
D. 1903 AD
4. Who has been the Prime minister of united rajasthan?
A. Hiralal Shastri
B. Shobha ram
C. Manikya lal verma
D. Gokulla1 Asawa
5. Among the pratihar ruler the following was known as ‘Rohilidhi”
C. Harish Chandra
D. Mahendra pal
6. To whom was the title of ‘Dal Damman’ given by mugal emperor Jahangir?
A. Gaj Singh
B. Soor Singh
C. Malik Amber
D. Manoher das
7. The ‘Dewtao ki soal” is located in –
B. lhalra Patan
8. The date of the oldest known temple ‘Sheetleshwar Mahadev’ temple is –
A. 689 AD
B. 699 AD
C. 789 AD
D. 799 AD
9. Which of the following is called the ‘Utter-Totadri’ of rajasthan?
D. Arbud mount
10. In which year did the british sing the salt agreement with regard to sambhar salt lake?
A. 1869 AD
B. 1865 AD
C. 1879 AD
D. 1889 AD
11. Who among the following played a active role in The Nathdwara Prajamandal Movement?
A. Smt. Kiran devi
B. Smt. Rajbala
C. Smt. Durga devi
D. Smt. Ganga Bai
12. Where is Lohagarh durg Situated?
1. How many five pits (Agni-vedikaye) are found in kalibanga area?
2. Centre camel breading centre is situated at
3. Which is called entrance gate of Rajasthan
A. Shri Ganganagar
4. City of lake palaces is
5. Which wild life sanchury is famous for green pigeons?
B. Kewala deo
6. The factory that manufacture ink for currency in rajasthan is situated at
7. Where is the dome with 84 pillors is situated?
8. Chambal fertilizers and Chamicals industry is established
9. The first sugar mill in Rajasthan was established at
B. Shri Ganganagar
D. Bhopal Sagar
10. Which famous for umbarcle?
11. When Finance corporation was established in Rajasthan?
12. The mica bricks industry is established at
13. Which sheep breed of rajasthan give a superiar wool?
14. Where is mustard rap seed research centre situated?
15. Which river of Rajasthan crosses the tropic of cancer twice?
16. What is Tharparkar
17. Where is available Horse shoetype of Mountain in Rajasthan?
A. Ramgarh Village
B. Aklera Village
C. Manohar thana village
D. Tapukara Village
18. Where is situated Playa lake in westen Rajathan?
19. How many Geo graphical division divided B.V.C Misra in rajasthan?
20. Which district is known us land of Rising Sun?
21. Rawatbhata atomic power plant is situated in
22. The Torawati hills are spread in which region?
B. Centre Aravali
D. Alwar hills
23. The main water devider of Rajasthan is
C. Bundi Hills
D. Alwar Hills
24. Chhapi dam is in which district
25. Som Kamala Amba Project are in which district?
26. When did the Gang Canal Started?
27. Which river is the source of Indragandhi Canal?