Mizoram GK MCQ Questions and Answers
Mizoram GK Papers are available in our General Knowledge Section. However, to help the aspirants in getting their dream jobs we have given the direct download link for the Mizoram GK Question Paper Pdf in the section below.
We advise the applicants who are in search of Mizoram GK Question Paper to refer the syllabus and exam pattern details. Here is the Mizoram Quiz Question Pattern details. Mizoram GK Question Paper with Answers are given in the section following.
Practice more and score good marks in the Mizoram GK section. The Mizoram Quiz Exam pattern will give a brief idea about the scheme of Examination to the candidate. Therefore, by knowing the Mizoram Quiz Syllabus, the preparation Process will become much easier.
Along with the Mizoram GK Syllabus and Question Pattern, the candidates can also check the Mizoram GK Previous papers also.
Mizoram GK Syllabus
|Physical Geography||Tribal Revolts|
|Climate and Soil||Freedom Movements|
|Rivers and Drainage System||Formation of State|
|Natural Vegetation||Administrative Set-up|
|National Parks and Wild Life||Judiciary|
|Agriculture and Husbandry||Education and Health|
|State and Central Projects||Fairs and Dance|
|Mineral Resources||Art and Crafts|
|Transport||Sports and Awards|
|Tourism||Government Schemes / Scholarship|
|Ancient History||State Law / Economy|
|Medieval History||Author / Books / Film / Celebrities|
Model Question Papers
1. The celebrated dance, “Cheraw” of Mizoram is a
(a) Ritual dance
(b) Social dance
(c) Recreational dance
(d) None of these
2. Sex ratio of Mizoram as per census 2011 is
(d) None of these
3. Which of the following undertakes Border fencing in Mizoram?
(a) Border Road Organisation(BRO)
(b) World Bank(WB)
(c) Asian Development Bank(ADB)
(d) Japan Bank for International cooperation(JBIC)
4. The term of Village Councils in Mizoram is:
(a) 5 years
(b) 3 years
(c) 2 years
(d) 4 years
5. The most common and frequent hazard affecting Mizoram is:
6. The first protected archaeological site in Mizoram is located in:
7. The number of protected monuments in Mizoram by the Archaeological Survey of India is:
8. Which of the following is not covered under Article 371G of the Constitution of India, a special provision with respect to the state of Mizoram?
(a) Religious and social practices of the Mizos
(b) Mizo customary law and procedures
(c) Wealth tax
(d) None of these
9. Who among the following is not among the signatories in the Mizo accord dated 30.6.1986 between Government of India, Government of Mizoram and Mizo National Front?
10. Nine organic and exotic agricultural products from North East India were recently accorded Geographical Indication (GI) registration tag, the accorded product from Mizoram is
(a) Mizoram Ginger
(b) Mizoram Bird Eye Chilly
(c) Mizoram Orange
(d) Mizoram Tree Tomato
11. Consider the following statements on Article 371 G of the Constitution of India which says that no Act of Parliament shall apply to the State of Mizoram unless the Mizoram Legislative Assembly by a resolution so decides on
1. Religious or social practices of the Mizos
2. Mizo customary law and procedure
3. Administration of civil and criminal justice involving decisions according to Mizo customary law
4. Ownership and transfer of land
Select the correct answer using the codes given below
(a) 1, 2 and 3 only
(b) 1 and 3 only
(c) 2 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
12. According to the survey conducted by Consultative Committee for NLUPpublished on June 2015, the introduction of New Land Use Policy (NLUP) in Mizoram has reduced the number of traditional shifting cultivators from 66.44% to
(a) 44.64 % of total population
(b) 46.14 % of total population
(c) 48.64% of total population
(d) 54.14 % of total population
13. The three Autonomous District Councils in Mizoram were constituted under which of the following Schedules to the Constitution of India?
(a) Seventh Schedule
(b) Eight Schedule
(c) Sixth Schedule
(d) Fifth Schedule
14. Which of the following is the literacy rate recorded in Mizoram as per Census 2011?
15. As per the provisional figure of census 2011, the population of Mizoram stood at
16. Urban population percentage of Mizoram as per census 2011 is
17. The first election of the Village Council in Mizoram was held in
(a) July-August 1954
(b) February- May 1956
(c) June-August 1958
(d) September-November 1954
18. The first political party established in Mizoram was
(a) Indian National Congress
(b) Eastern India Tribal Union
(c) Mizo Union
(d) People’s Conference
19. Mizoram was put under President’s Rule for the first time during the tenure of
(a) Ch. Saprawnga
(b) Ch. Chhunga
(d) Brig. T.Sailo
20. Who among the following was the last Lieutenant Governor of Mizoram?
(c) Hiteshwar Saikia
(d) N.P. Mathur
21. Who was the first Chief Secretary of Mizoram State?
(a) P. Rohmingthanga
22. The first Welsh Mission High School in Mizoram was established in
23. The Mizoram religious revival occurred in 1937 was known as
(a) Champhai hmunhmeltha harhna
(b) Khawlek harhna
(c) Khandaih harhna
(d) Kelkang harhna
24. Among the Mizo Missionary who first dedicated to go outside Mizoram was
25. The first printing press was introduced in Mizoram in the year
26. Mizoram was declared as a disturb area in the year
(a) March 6, 1966
(b) March 6, 1967
(c) March 6, 1968
(d) March 6, 1969
27. Mizoram became union Territory in
(a) 15 February 1972
(b) 20 February 1972
(c) 21 February 1972
(d) 26 February 1972
28. The first Mizoram Union Territory Legislative Assembly member consist of
29. Who among the following was the first Mizoram U.T. Assembly Speaker?
(b) Dr. H.Thansanga
(c) Vaivenga (d) Rokamlova
30. Mizoram is the _______ State of India.
31. What percentage does the international boundary comprised the total length of the boundary of Mizoram?
(a) 50% of the total length
(b) 60% of the total length
(c) 75% of the total length
(d) 85% of the total length
32. Public Health Engineering Department of Mizoram was:
(a) Established as a purely new Department
(b) Separated from PWD
(c) A part of Health Department
(d) Under UD&PA before
33. In Mizoram, National Highway connecting Aizawl and Lunglei is:
34. The smallest District (area-wise) of Mizoram is:
(a) Saiha District
(b) Serchhip District
(c) Kolasib District
(d) Mamit District
35. Choose the first and the only Central Minister from Mizoram:
(b) Dr. C.Silvera
36. In 2011 census, Mizoram has population of
(a) 10, 91,014
(b) 10, 19,014
(c) 10, 88,014
(d) 10, 88,573
37. Who is the present Finance Minister of Mizoram?
(a) Pu Lal Thanhawla
(b) Pu Lalsawta
(c) Pu H.Liansailova
(d) Pu P.C.Lalthanliana
38. Who was the Best Player of the Mahindra Two Wheelers Mizoram Premiere League – Two (MPL-2)?
(c) Reuben Zosangpuia
39. The Mizoram Liquor (Control & Prohibition) Act was gazetted by Notification by the Government of Mizoram in the year
40. The song that inspired unprecedented movement in 1908 in Mizoram was
(a) Bawh hla
(b) Tlanglam Zai
(d) Puma Zai
41. What is the state animal of Mizoram?
(a) Sakei (tiger)
(b) Saza (serow)
(c) Sakhi (barking deer)
(d) Sele (wild gayal)
42. Which one is the first political party in Mizoram
(b) Mizo National Front
(c) Mizo Union
(d) People’s Conference
43. Mizoram become Union Territory on-
(a) 24th January 1972
(b) 14th February 1972
(c) 24th March 1972
(d) 14th April 1972
44. What is the correct chronological order of creation of Assam, Nagaland, Goa & Mizoram?
(a) Assam, Nagaland, Goa, Mizoram
(b) Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, Goa
(c) Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Goa
(d) Assam, Goa, Mizoram, Nagaland
45. The only district in Mizoram that shows excess of females over males (2011 census) is
46. Which of the following has the highest potential to be self sufficient in drinking water in Mizoram
(a) River water
(d) Rainwater harvesting
47. Which Club did the Chanmari Futsal Club defeated in the Inaugural Mizoram Football Association Futsal League final?
(a) Electric Veng Futsal Club
(b) Chhinga Veng Futsal Club
(c) Dinthar Futsal Club
(d) Ramhlun Futsal Club
48. The largest river in Mizoram is:
49. The state bird of Mizoram is:
50. In which year the Superintendent of Lushai Hills, NE Parry make an order to reinstall Zawlbuk in Mizoram?
51. According to Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), Mizoram is believed to be how many years?
(a) 1200 – 1400 years
(b) 2000 – 2500 years
(c) 1400 – 1500 years
(d) 1250 – 1400 years
52. The country’s first queueless polling station was introduced in the State’s Assembly elections of Mizoram in the district of –
53. How many wildlife sanctuaries are there in Mizoram?
54. When did Mizoram become a state?
(a) January 1972
(b) February 1987
(c) July 1987
(d) February 1988
55. Which article of the Indian Constitution talks about special provision in respect to the state of Mizoram?
(a) 351 A
(b) 198 B
(c) 371 G
(d) 17 A
56. The second highest mountain in Mizoram is?
(b) Sur Tlang
(d) Tan Tlang
57. Which among the following NGO was established in the year of 1947?
(a) YMA (Young Mizo Association)
(b) MHIP (Mizo Hmeichhe Insuihkhawm Pawl)
(c) MUP (Mizoram Upa Pawl)
(d) MZP (Mizo Zirlai Pawl)
58. Who was the first president of Indian National Congress (Mizoram)?
(a) A. Thanglura
(b) Lal Thanhawla
(c) Ch. Saprawnga
(d) A. Sawihlira
59. The state flower of Mizoram is:
60. Who has been sworn in as the first Lokayukta Chairman of Mizoram?
(a) M. Lalmanzuala
(b) C. Lalsawta
(c) K. Riachho
61. Which of the following villages is associated with prolonged religious revivalism in contemporary Mizoram?
62. How was Mizoram University established?
(a) Act of Parliament
(b) Act of State Assembly
(c) The President of India
(d) None of these
63. Who is the present Minister of Labour, Employment, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship in Mizoram?
(d) Lalchhandama Ralte
64. The first phase of ‘Gouping of Villages’ (Khawkhawm) during Mizoram insurgency period is called
(a) New Grouping Centre
(b) Protected and Progressive Villages
(c) Extended Loop Area
(d) Voluntery Grouping Centre
65. Who was the first Mizoram Governor after Statehood
(a) Gen. KV Krishna Rao
(b) P.R. Kyndiah
(c) Anandam Padmanaban
(d) Hiteshwar Saikia
66. A place where hundreds of mehirs have stood in Mizoram and Archeological Survey of India declared site of ‘National Importance’ is
(a) Hla kungpui mual – Khawbung
(b) Kawtchhuah ropui – Vangchhia
(c) Chhura farep – Zotlang, Champhai
(d) Lungvando – Biate
67. Who is the Author of the book ‘God’s Miracles in Mizoram’?
(a) Rev. Chuauthuama
(b) Rev. Z. T. Sangkhuma
(c) Rev. Dr. Zairema
(d) Rev. Liangkhaia
68. The actual height of the highest mountain peak of Mizoram ‘Phawngpui’ (Blue Mountain) is
(a) 2141 metres
(b) 2256 metres
(c) 2157 metres
(d) 2156 metres
69. In terms of area, which river system represented the largest drainage system in Mizoram?
(a) Chhimtuipui River
(b) Tuirial River
(c) Tlawng River
(d) Tuivai River
70. Total Number of National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary respectively in Mizoram is
(a) 1 and 6
(b) 2 and 8
(c) 2 and 6
(d) 3 and 8
71. Which village in Mizoram has been declared as the best in “Innovation and Best” practice category in Swachh Survekshan 2018?
(a) North Vanlaiphai
72. The first Post office in Mizoram was located at:
73. The first Christian Revival Movement in Mizoram began in the year