Aspirants can find the Music Sample Question Paper with answers here. Music Sample Question Paper are available here. The Candidate who are interested can download the Sample Paper from the link given.
So, download the Music Sample Papers along with the answers. We are providing the Music Sample Question Papers of for free of cost. Free downloading links of the Music Sample Papers are provided here. Click on the enclosed links to get the Music Sample Papers PDF. Here, we provided the Music Sample Papers just as a reference for the preparation.
Music Sample Questions and Answers
1. _________ invented Tappa Gayaki
(A) Gulam Ali
(B) Gulam Nabi Shoui
(C) Amir Krusro
(D) Abdul Kareem Khan
2. The Vilambit Bandish played in Sitar solo is
(A) Rajakhani Gat
(B) Masitkhani Gat
3. Usted Allauddin Khan founded __________ Gharana.
(D) Sham Chaurasi
4. The great Camatic violin maestro who designed and developed a violin with 7 strings
(A) Lalgudi Jayaraman
(B) Balamurali Krishna
(C) Kunnakkudi Vaidyanathan
(D) Pitealu Cheaudayya
5. Ancient Vaadi Swara was called
6. Mehandi Hasan is a famous _____________ Singer.
7. “Raag Tearangini” is written by
8. ___________ symbol is used to show 2 Matras in Paluskar notation
9. __________ is a Paramel Praveshak Raag.
10. __________ introduced Bansuri to Classical musk.
(A) Hariprasad Chaurasia
(B) Pannalal Ghosh
(C) Rajendra Prasad
(D) Ronu Muzamdar
11. The Thaal (Mal) of Gaudsaarang is
12. The ancient Prabandh consisted of ___________ parts.
13. The layakan in which two Swaras are sung in two Matras is called
14. According to modem Shut system Shudh Madhyam has __________ Shrutid.
15. The Bandish that has Lyrics, Tabla bols and Sargain is
16. Adana is a __________ Rang.
(A) Purvang Pradhan
(B) Utlarang Pradhan
17. Taal Tavra has ________ Matras.
18. The various practices of singing Swaras is called
(D) Nibadh Gaan
19. __________ is called Ardhwadarshak Swer.
20. The ancient Nibadh Gaan that has Taal, Swar and Lyrics is called
21. __________ Raagangs are mentioned in Raagang based Raag classification system.
22. There ware _________ Gramas in the ancient Shruti system.
23. _________ introduced the practice of tuning Mandra Pancham Taanpura string to Nishad for singing certain Raags that have Nishad-
(A) Pt. Bhimsen Joshi
(B) Ustad Fayaz Khan
(C) Ustad Amir Khan
(D) Ustad Abdul Kareem Kran
24. The ancient Taanpura was called
(A) Mohan Veena
(B) Audra Veena
(C) Alaabu Yaena
(D) Vichitra Veena
25. The self originated ____________ is heard in the Mandra shade sting of Taanpura.
(D) Taar Shadaj
26. _________ Rasa was expanded by Barat
27. In Tigun Jaya each line of a Dhrupad composition takes __________ Matras.
28. Raag Patamanjari is a combination of _________ Raagas.
29. Pt. Ravishankar was disciple of
(A) Baba Alauddin Khan
(B) Ustad Alladiya Khan
(C) Ustad Vilayat Khan
(D) Ustad Ali Akbar Khan
30. Pandit Durgalal belongs to ____________ gharana.
31. Ustad Badegulam Ali Khan was also good in playing
(D) Rudra Veena
32. ___________ Swar has Bahutva in Raag Puriya.
(B) Teevra Ma
33. ___ Taan has come to Gayaki from Sitar Bazz.
(D) Jam Jama
34. Anupraag Vilas is written by
(A) Prof. B. A. Devdhar
(B) Pt. Kumar Gandharva
(C) Pt. D. V. Paluskar
(D) Pt. Vishnu Narayan Bhatakhande
35. __________ of the Western rotation equals io 2 Matras in Hindusthani Music.
(D) Semi Quaver
36. The interval between Shadej and Komal Rishabh is
(A) Minor tone interval
(B) Major sixth interval
(C) Semitone interval
(D) Major tone interval
37. Sadarang is the pen name of
(A) Firoz Khan
(B) Nyamat Khan
(C) Mahammad Husane Shang
(D) Fayaz Khan
38. __________ is the musicologist who divided Raagas into Gram and Bhasha Raagas.
39. The great Western musicologist who wrote Symphonies even after he became deal
(A) Yehud Menuhin
(D) Franz Schubert
40. The tradition followed by Matang and Abhinay Gupta is
(A) Bharat Mat
(B) Bhahma Mat
(C) Hanumad Mat
(D) Katinath Mal
41. Amir Khusro learnt Indian music from
(B) Gopal Nayak
(C) Miya Tansen
42. The total number of syllables in Tabla
43. __________ is placed on the bottom line of Treble cleff.
44. Ancient dhrupad singer was also called
45. _________ types of Garmak are mentioned in ancient books.
46. In Carnatic Taal System ___________ amounts to 8 matras.
47. ______ is expandable from the group.
(C) Jab Swar
48. The Swayambhu Swar obtained by Mandra Pancham of Taanpura that has thrice the frequency of Mandra Pancham is
(A) Taar Re
(B) Madhya Re
(C) Machya Pa
(D) Taar Dha
49. The 10 matra Taal used in Dhrupad Gayahi is
(D) Dhamar Taal
50. ___________ is expandable from the group