Music Mock Test
Aspirants can find the Music Mock Test Question Paper with answers here. Music Mock Test Question Paper are available here. The Candidate who are interested can download the Mock Test Paper from the link given.
So, download the Music Mock Test Papers along with the answers. We are providing the Music Mock Test Question Papers of for free of cost. Free downloading links of the Music Mock Test Papers are provided here. Click on the enclosed links to get the Music Mock Test Papers PDF. Here, we provided the Music Mock Test Papers just as a reference for the preparation.
Music Mock Test Questions and Answers
1. Shudh Nishad of Hindusthan music is known as ___________ in Carnatic music.
(A) Teevra Nishad
(B) Kaishiki Nishad
(C) Kakali Nishad
(D) Komal Nishad
2. Raag Ahir Bhat is called ____________ in Carnatic music
(C) Ananda Bhairavi
(D) Sindhu Bhairavi
3. The frequency of Shudh Madhya is __________ times higher than Shadaj.
4. Ustad Allauddin Khan was born in
5. Ustad Imdad Khan is a ___________ artist.
6. ___________ is common in Hameer and Kamod.
(A) Ga Ma Dha Pa
(B) Ma Pa Dha Pa
(C) Ma Re Pa Pa
(D) Ga Ma Ni Cha
7. ___________ Swara has got only Alanghan Bahutva in Raag Puriya Dhanasri.
8. Malgunji Raag belongs to __________ Thaat (Mel).
9. ____________ is expandable from the group.
10. __________ was the very first Saam composition.
(D) Nibadh Gaan
11. __________ is expandable from the group.
12. Pt. Kumargandharva ponularized __________ Bhajans.
13. Baba Allauddin Khan Invented Raag
(C) Hem Bihag
(D) Tilak Shyaam
14. __________ is expandable tram the group.
15. As per the ancient Rasa concept Gandhar and Nishad Swaras create __________ Ras.
(B) Veera and Shringar
16. Khaali of the Hindusthani Taal is also called
17. __________ is an exclusive element of Dhrupad Gayaki.
18. Pt. Ramashrey Jha wrote
(A) Abhina Geet Manjari
(B) Abhinava Bhava Bandish
(C) Abhinav Geetanjali
(D) Abhinav Geet Mala
19. Name of author of ‘Bharat Ka Sangeet Siddhant’.
(A) Acharya Brihaspati
(B) V. N. Bhatkhande
(C) Dr. Premlata Sharma
(D) V. D. Paluskar
20. What is ‘Ela’?
|Question Bank||Sample Question|
|Objective Questions||Model Papers|
|Mock Test||Music Quiz|
21. ‘Vichitra Vina’ is similar to the Indian instrument of South
(A) Tanjore Vina
22. ‘Bharatarnava’ is an important source material on
(B) Abhinaya and nritta
23. Not a ‘tala’ in the Sapta Tala Scheme of Karnatik Music
24. ‘Fard’ belongs to which Gharana?
25. Who is the tikakar of ‘Sangeet Ratnakar’?
(A) Sharang Dev
(D) Singh Bhupala
26. ‘Ladidar’ is a kind of Gayan style of Hindusthani semi-classical form
27. ‘Hallisak Nritya’ is a dance form mentioned in
(C) Khil Harivansha
28. A ‘Ghana Vadya’
(A) Pancamukha Vadya
29. Total matra of ‘Jhoomara Taal’
30. Some times used in ‘Raga’
31. ‘Natural minor scale’ in Western Music is similar to a mela raga in Karnatic Music.
(A) Dhira Sankarabharanam
(B) Mecha Kalyani
(C) Natha bhairavi
32. Kind of ‘laya’ are
33. ‘Sopana Sangeet’ is practiced in
(B) Andhra Pradesh
34. A ‘classical dance form’ of Kerala
35. Which is not a ‘Janaka Raga’?
36. An important ‘treatise’ on Indian Dance
(A) Abhinaya Darpanam
(C) Natya Shastra
37. “Aji e akashmajhe ki amritabeena baje”—this line is from
(A) Akashe aj kon choroner
(B) Akash amay bhorlo alloy
(C) Akashe tor temni ache chhuti
(D) Dekechen Priyotomo
38. Which is the first song of ‘Prem paryay’?
(A) Amare koro tomar beena
(B) Bhalobashi Bhalobashi
(C) Chitto pipashito re
(D) Tomarei koriachhi jiboner dhrubotara
39. Corresponding to ‘Mohana raga’ in Hindustani Music
(C) Ahir Bhairav
40. How many prakaras of ‘Avanaddha Vadya’ are mentioned by Sarngadeva?
41. What is the ratio of Hindusthani Suddha ‘RE’?
42. ‘Matta Tala’ is constituted with the Matras
43. ‘Sangeet sar Samgraha’ is a book written by
(A) Sabai Pratap Singha
(B) Khetramohan Goswami
(C) Swami Prajanananda
(D) V. N. Bhatkhande
44. Name the composer of the song “Tobo charananimne utsabomoyee”.
(A) Dwijendralal Roy
(B) Atulprosad Sen
(C) Rabindranath Tagore
(D) Rajanikanta Sen
45. “Deko na amare, deko na . . .” belongs to the category
46. ‘Goddess Saraswati’ is associated with
(D) Kacchapi Vina
47. ‘Tarikh-e-Firuzsahi’ is written by
(B) Abul Fazal
(C) Fakhir Ullaha
(D) Jiauddin Varani
48. Tal used with ‘sadara’ style of singing
(A) Matt tal
49. Which of the following two Ragas are in the combination of ‘Ahir Bhairav’?
(A) Bhairav + Kaffi
(B) Bhairav + Bageshri
(C) Bhairav + Desh
(D) Bhairav + Ahir
50. ‘Utsava Sampradaya keertanas’ are written by
(D) Papanasam Sivan