JENPAS UG Previous Year Question Papers – Every year West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts JENPAS UG Examination. This is an entrance test for the students who are willing to study the following course after Higher Secondary (12th Standard).
Applicants can download the JENPAS UG Exam Last 5 Years Papers Solved Papers. The JENPAS UG Previous Papers in Bengali will help the applied candidates for better preparation. Free downloading links of the J Previous Papers are enclosed below. Interested applicants can get these Sample Papers for free of cost. Start your preparation for the JENPAS UG Exam by downloading the Last 5 Years Question Papers.
Official Website Link
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. Electrophysiology (B.Sc. in Electrophysiology)
- B.Sc. RIS (B.Sc. in Radiology and Imaging Sciences)
- B.Sc. Dialysis (B.Sc. in Dialysis)
Previously JENPAS was named as JENPAUH. But from 2020 it was renamed to JENPAS. Here we are giving details about JENPAS UG 2021 Entrance Test.
||West Bengal Joint Entrance Board (WBJEEB)
||All Over West Bengal
||Passed 10+2 examination with Science Stream from any recognized board with 45% Marks in each subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
||Lower age – 17 years
Upper Age – No limit for Nursing and BPT. BASLP 25 years. BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro Physiology, RIS and Dialysis – 40 years.
|Number of Seats
||Will be announced later
||Written Examination OMR Sheet
- Biological Science
The JENPAS UG syllabus and Exam Pattern are the important factors that you need to check before going to start your exam preparation. The applied candidates need to refer the syllabus before they begin exam preparation.
Along with JENPAS UG Previous Papers, you will also know the JENPAS UG Syllabus and Exam Pattern of this article. We will know that Exam Pattern is the most important thing we have to verify while starting the preparation. So, below we have provided the Latest JENPAS UG Test pattern along with the JENPAS UG Syllabus link.
The test will consist of two papers namely
- Physics & Chemistry (full marks 100)
- Biological Sciences (full marks 100)
Each paper will contain fifty (50) questions. All questions will be of Multiple- Choice Question (MCQ) type, with four answer options. Time for each paper is 2 hours. The questions will be in both English and Bengali language.
Mode of answering in the examination
- Questions are to be answered on specially designed optical machine readable response (OMR) sheet, which will be evaluated by Optical Mark Recognition method.
- There will be four alternative answers for each question. Candidates will indicate response to the questions by darkening the appropriate circle completely with blue/black ball point pen.
- Any other kind of marking e.g. filling the bubble incompletely, filling with pencil, cross mark, tick mark, dot mark, circular mark, over writing, scratching, erasing, white ink, marking outside the bubble etc. may lead to wrong/partial/ambiguous reading of the response.
- All questions will have four answer options
- Only one option is correct.
- Correct response will yield 2 (two) mark.
- Incorrect response will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks.
- For any combination of response with more than one option, the said answer will be treated as incorrect and will yield -1/2 (25% negative) marks
- Not attempting the question will fetch zero mark.
JENPAS UG Previous Year Question Papers
The JENPAS UG Previous Papers are published here to help the Exam applicants. A large number of aspirants are searching on the Internet for the JENPAS UG Model Papers. It is the right place for those JENPAS UG Previous Papers.
Since, we are providing the valuable information about the JENPAS UG Last Ten Years Exam Question Papers & Answers. Recently, the JENPAS UG released an advertisement. positions. The model papers seekers can stop your process of searching for the JENPAS UG Previous Year Question Papers.
Because we have given all the Sample Papers for the JENPAS UG. Just in simple steps, you will download the JENPAS UG Exam Papers freely.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is JENPAS UG Exam?
JENPAS UG is an entrance test conducted by WBJEEB to select the suitable candidates for B.Sc Nursing and other Paramedical Courses in West Bengal. It is a common entrance test to take admission in various Nursing Colleges and Paramedical Colleges in West Bengal?
What is the full form of JENPAS UG?
Full form of JENPAS is Joint Entrance Test for Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Sciences Under Graduate Course.
How do I apply for JENPAS UG 2021?
Apply online through WBJEEB’s official website and also pay fee online.
What is JENPAS UG Counselling?
The successful candidates will get a rank card. According to their rank various colleges having B.Sc Nursing courses and other Paramedical Course choose the suitable candidates. For this selection progrmme colleges arrange Online Common Centralized Counselling Process. Candidates have to select their desired colleges. Through an online process they will get selected as per rank. Counseling process may go on several rounds.
What is mop up round?
At last all rounds of counseling, if there have any vacant seat in colleges then colleges arrange a mop up round. This is an offline process. Candidates are called for left over seats.
Is B.Sc nursing only for female?
No, B.Sc Nursing is not only for girls. Male candidates also apply for it.
Is it necessary to have Mobile Number or Email ID?
Yes, all communication will be sent to the registered mobile number or email ID.
Can I change my profile details after registration done?
No, you cannot change you registration details once registration is done.
What is the application fee for JENPAS UG Exam?
Application fee is Rs 500.00 plus Bank’s service charge.
What is the syllabus of JENPAS UG Exam?
Syllabus will be as per 11 and 12 standard of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
Do I need Residential/Domicile Certificate?
At the time of application and entrance test you do not need residential or domicile certificate but at the time of admission you need it.
How many seats are there in JENPAS UG Exam?
Number of seats from various colleges will be announced after the publication of result, during counselling.
What is the age limit for JENPAS UG Exam?
Lower age – 17 years. Upper Age – No limit for Nursing and BPT. BASLP 25 years. BMLT, CCT, OTT, PT, PA, Electro Physiology, RIS and Dialysis – 40 years.
Who all are eligible to give JENPAS UG exam?
Any candidates passed 10+2 examination in Science stream with 45% marks in each subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biological Science and English may apply for examination.
What are the best books for JENPAS UG Exam?
Read all your text books thoroughly. Then practice with MCQ sets we provide and from other sources.
When will admit card be available for JENPAS UG?
Download Admit Card 15 days before the exam date.
What is the medium of JENPAS UG Examination?
Question papers will be bilingual – English and Bengali.
What kind of questions will be asked in JENPAS UG Examination?
Questions will be MCQ objective type from the given syllabus.
Where is the test center for JENPAS UG Exam?
Examination centers are Bankura, Asansol, Durgapur, Burdwan, Coochbehar, Siliguri, Srirampur, Howrah, Kolkata- Central, Kolkata-North/Salt Lake, Kolkata-South, Malda, Kharagpur, Haldia, Berhampur and Kalyani.