Are you searching for Electroplating Old papers? We have given Electroplater Previous Papers. People can check Electroplating Solved papers by visiting the below links. Looking for the direct links for downloading Electroplater Model Papers.
Hence, the interested candidates can get the respective Electroplater Old Papers without being paid. Download the Electroplating Previous Papers here and prepare well for the exam. So, the applicants can now check Previous Question Papers in the following link. Along with Electroplating Solved Question Papers you can also check the Electroplater Answers Key.
In this section, you can find the free download links of Electroplating Exam Papers. The Electroplater Previous Papers PDf will be helpful for the candidates who are preparing for Electroplater Written Examination. So, download the Electroplating Solved Question Papers and start your preparation.
Here, you can also download the Electroplating Exam Sample Papers along with the Solutions.
MCQ Objective Electroplater Questions and Answers
1. A chemical reaction will occur spontaneously at constant pressure and temperature, if the free energy is:
(D) None of these
2. Entropy is a measure of the ___________ of a system.
(A) Temperature changes only
(C) Orderly behavior
(D) None of these
3. Fundamental principle of refrigeration is based on the __________ law of thermodynamics.
4. Heating of water under atmospheric pressure is an _________________ process.
5. Molten soap mass is transported by a _________ pump.
6. Most commonly used joint in the underground pipe line is the:
(A) Sleeve joint
(B) Flanged joint
(D) Expansion joint
7. The ﬂuid property due to which, mercury does not wet the glass:
(B) Surface tension
8. Check valves are used:
(A) At high pressure
(B) For unidirectional ﬂow
(C) in bends
(D) For controlling water flow
9. The ratio of inertial forces to elastic forces is called the __________ number.
10. Which of the following has the minimum absorptivity?
(A) Aluminium foils
(B) Coal dust
(C) Refractory bricks
(D) Iron plates
11. Mode of heat transfer involved in the cooling of air cooled internal combustion engine is:
(B) Forced convection
(D) Natural convection
12. Which of the following has maximum thermal conductivity?
13. Open pan evaporators are preferred to be used, when the solution to be concentrated is:
(C) Highly viscous
14. Which of the following is most suitable for cold viscous feed?
(A) Forward feed
(B) Backward feed
(C) Mixed feed
(D) Parallel feed
15. Heat transfer occurs by natural convection because change in temperature causes difference in
(C) Thermal conductivity
(D) Heat capacity
16. Separation of two or more components of a liquid solution cannot be achieved by:
(B) Fractional crystallization
(C) Liquid extraction
17. Which of the following provides maximum contact surface for a liquid-vapour system?
(A) Bubble-cap plate column
(B) Wetted wall column
(C) Packed tower
(D) Sieve-plate column
18. Which is the separation technique used for desalination of sea water?
(A) Reverse osmosis
(D) Thermal diffusion
19. Rate of adsorption increases as the:
(A) Size of adsorbent increases
(B) Pressure decreases
(C) Temperature decreases
(D) Temperature increases
20. The number of gram moles of solute per kilogram of solvent is called:
(C) Molecular weight
21. Separation of a mixture of two gases by absorption in the liquid solvent depends upon the difference in their:
(C) Relative volatility
22. Use of packed towers for distillation is generally limited to the:
(A) Small sizes
(B) Multicomponent distillation
(C) High pressure operation
(D) Vacuum distillation
23. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN) is:
(A) A complex fertilizer
(B) A mixed fertilizer
(C) An explosive
(D) A straight fertilizer
24. Ammonia synthesis gas is produced from natural gas by:
(A) Partial oxidation
(B) Thermal cracking
(D) Steam reforming
25. Catalyst used in Haber’s process for ammonia production is:
(B) Reduced iron oxide
(C) Vanadium Pentoxide
(D) Silica gel
26. Triple superphosphate is made by reacting phosphate rock with __________ acid
27. Urea is produced from carbon dioxide and:
(A) Nitric Oxide
(B) Ammonium Nitrate
(D) Nitric acid
28. A solution with reasonably permanent pH is called a/an __________ solution.
29. Isotonic solutions must have the same:
(C) Critical temperature
(D) Molar concentration
30. With increase in temperature, the surface tension of water:
(B) Increases linearly
(D) Remains constant
31. Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) is a _____________ material.
(D) Chemically active
32. Out of the following, the joint produced by __________ ha the lower strength.
33. Heating of an ore below its melting point in presence of excess of air is called:
34. Psychrometer determines the:
(A) Humidity of gases
(B) Moisture content of the solids
(C) Water of crystallization
(D) Hygroscopie nature of solids
35. What is the absorptivity of a black body?
(D) 0. 95
36. Which of the following has the highest ﬂash point of all?
(C) Furnace oil
37. Octane number of gasoline is a measure of its:
(A) Knocking tendency
(B) Ignition delay
(C) Ignition temperature
(D) Smoke point
38. Flash point of an oil is determined by the:
(A) Ramsbottom apparatus
(B) Pensky Martens apparatus
(C) Redwood viscometer
(D) Conradson apparatus
39. Glycerin is a by- product of the __________industry.
(B) Oil hydrogenation
40. CaO is called:
(A) Slaked lime
(B) Quick lime
41. A device used to remove condensate from steam heated equipment is:
42. Centistokes is unit of:
(A) Absolute viscosity
(B) Kinematic viscosity
(D) Surface tension
43. Joule Thomson co-efﬁcient for an ideal gas is:
44. Which is an example of reciprocating pump?
(A) Gear pump
(B) Screw pump
(C) Lobe pump
(D) Diaphragm pump
45. Manometers are used to measure:
(A) Flow rate
(C) Pressure difference
(D) Atmospheric pressure
46. Which of the following enzymes helps breaking down of starch into maltose?
47. In a dry cell, the cathode used is:
48. The activation energy of a reaction can be lowered by:
(A) Raising temperature
(B) Lowering temperature
(C) Removing products
(D) Adding a catalyst
49. Sodium salts of fatty acids are known as:
(A) Vegetable oils
50. Alkyl halides on treatment with aqueous KOH gives:
51. Chloroform is used as:
52. Formalin is an aqueous solution of:
(A) Formyl Chloride
(D) Formic acid
53. Which of the following has highest solubility in water?
(A) Acetic acid
(B) Benzoic acid
(C) Propionic acid
(D) n-butyric acid
54. Aniline is puriﬁed by:
(A) Simple distillation
(B) Vacuum distillation
(C) Steam distillation
(D) Extraction with a solvent
55. The oxidation number of Sulphur in SO2 is:
56. The most radioactive element is:
(C) Radium Thorium
57. The basic principle used in hydrogen bomb is:
(A) Nuclear ﬁssion
(B) Nuclear fusion
(C) Nuclear disintegration
(D) Neutron splitting
58. The process of vulcanization makes rubber:
(A) Soluble in water
(B) Less elastic
59. Which of the following is an addition polymer?
60. Biochemical reactions which can take place in the absence of oxygen are called:
61. Turbidity of water is an indication of the presence of:
(A) Suspended inorganic matter
(B) Dissolved solids
(C) Floating solids
(D) Dissolved gases
62. Which of the following is not categorized as a” mechanical Operation”?
(C) Size reduction
63. Invar used in thermocouples is an alloy of nickel and:
64. A good lubricant should have high:
(A) Viscosity index
(C) Pour point
(D) None of these
65. When vaporization takes place directly at the heating surface, it is called?
(A) Film boiling
(B) Vapour binding
(C) Nucleate boiling
(D) None of these
66. The number of kilogram of water vapourized per kilogram of steam fed to the evaporator is deﬁned as:
(B) Rate of evaporation
(C) Rate of vapourization
67. Pascal is the unit for:
68. Radio carbon dating technique is used to estimate the age of:
69. Which of the following contains the least percentage of carbon?
(A) Pig iron
(B) Wrought iron
(C) Cast iron
(D) Malleable iron
70. The material used for coating the welding electrode is termed as:
(C) Protective layer
71. Chlorine acts as a bleaching agent only in the presence of:
(A) Dry air
(B) Pure oxygen
(D) Sun light
72. Which is the only metal that exist in liquid state at room temperature?
73. The refrigerant Freon-12 is chemically:
74. Heat ﬂux is the time rate of heat transfer per unit:
(D) None of these
75. The most efficient cooling tower out of the following is:
(B) Forced draft
(C) Natural draft
(D) Induced draft
76. Milk is dried usually in a ___________ dryer.
77. Diaphragm pumps are used to transport:
78. Cavitation in a centrifugal pump can be avoided by keeping the:
(A) Inlet pressure high
(B) Outlet pressure low
(C) Inlet pressure low
(D) Outlet pressure high
79. An oil is converted into fat by its: