Are you searching for Basic Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers papers? Yes you are at the right place. Here we provided Computer General Knowledge Sample papers with solutions. Hence applicants can practice these Computer General Knowledge Model Papers to get experience.
We have given Computer Knowledge for Competitive Exams Papers. People can check Basic Computer Knowledge in Marathi Solved papers by visiting the below links. Looking for the direct links for downloading Computer Basic Knowledge Bangla Model Papers?
If so, here are the direct links for downloading the Basic Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers. Hence, the interested candidates can get the respective Computer Basic Knowledge in Hindi Papers without being paid.
Download the Computer Knowledge Skills Question Papers here and prepare well for the exam.
Basic Computer Knowledge Details Syllabus
- Introduction and Objectives.
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Bringing computer to life.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & output Devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
- Terms and Abbreviation used in IT.
Basic Computer Knowledge Model Question
Computer Awareness for Banking Previous Papers is available in our page. Where we have given the direct download link to make the aspirants easy in getting the Basic Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers Papers Pdf.
However, to help the aspirants in getting their dream jobs we have given the direct download link for the Basic Computer Knowledge Question Paper Pdf in the section below. We advise the applicants who are in search of Computer Basic Knowledge Pdf In Gujarati Paper to refer the syllabus and exam pattern details.
1. Which of the following Windows version supports 64-bits processor?
(a) Windows 98
(b) Windows 2000
(c) Windows XP
(d) Windows 95
2. You should choose sleep option in windows when
(a) A computer is tired after working a whole day
(b) You are leaving for a short time and want to resume your work shortly
(c) The computer gets hanged frequently, let it sleep for some time
(d) You finished your work and going to bed
3. Which one is not a system tools?
(a) Virus scanning
(b) Back Up
(c) Disk Defragment
(d) Disk Cleanup
4. Which file system is supported by windows?
(a) Kernel File System (KFS)
(b) Virtual File System (VFS)
(c) Second Extended File System (EXT2)
(d) New Technology File System (NTFS)
5. Which component appears in the initial Windows 7 start up?
(a) Recent File
(b) Task Bar
(c) Menu Bar
(d) My Document
6. Which of the following cannot be used as Folder name?
7. From where can you show or hide files and folders?
(a) View setting in Folder Options
(b) File/Folder setting in Folder Options
(c) User account setting in Folder Options
(d) Display Setting in Folder Options
8. Which statement is true?
(a) Deleting shortcut will make target file/folder inaccessible
(b) Deleting shortcut will only remove shortcut and do nothing to target file/folder
(c) Renaming shortcut will rename the target file
(d) Deleting target file will remove shortcut automatically
Important Questions on MS-Word
9. If you want your windows settings to be as an earlier state, which tool you have to use?
(a) Task Scheduler
(b) System Information
(c) System Restore
(d) Windows easy transfer
10. What is the command that shows all files and directories in current directory?
11. The characteristic of a computer to perform almost any task that can be reduced to a finite series of logical steps is called______________
12. The second generation of computer is based on the development of_______________
(d) Vacuum tube
13. Father of modern digital programmable computer is
(a) Charles Babbage
(b) John Von Neuman
(c) Alan Turing
(d) Bill Gates
14. Which type of the memory is volatile in nature?
(a) Primary Memory
(b) USB Drive
(c) Optical Disk
(d) Magnetic Disk
15. The memory unit that hold information on a temporary basis in a CPU is__________
(a) Cache Memory
(b) Main Memory
(c) Auxiliary Memory
16. Which Register hold the next instruction to be executed?
(b) Memory address Register
(c) Program counter
(d) Instruction Register
17. The speed of a processor is measure in ________________
(a) Number of Clock Cycles per second
(b) Mega Hertz
(c) Giga Hertz
(d) All of these
18. The time required to locate and retrieve stored data from the storage unit is______________
(a) Seek time
(b) Access Time
(d) None of These
19. If the time taken to access a piece of data from a storage unit is independent of the location, the memory is called_________________
(a) Random Access
(b) Sequential Access
(c) Direct Access
(d) Free Access
20. The number of bits that can be stored by each of the memory locations is called_________
(a) Bit length
(b) Bit limit
(c) Word length
(d) Word limit
Computer Awareness Sample Paper
Where checking the syllabus before going to Basic Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers Model Paper gives the candidates an overview on examination. Here is the Computer Basic Knowledge Pdf In Gujarati Exam Pattern details.
Basic Computer Knowledge In Tamil Pdf Question Paper with Answers are given in the section following. Hence, after checking the exam pattern refers all the Basic Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers paper without failure.
1. 1 KB is equal to _____________
(a) 1024 Bytes
(b) 1000 Bytes
(c) 1020 Bytes
(d) 1012 Bytes
2. A set of invisible concentric circle on magnetic disk is called____________
3. Which of the following is an example of sequential access device
(a) Magnetic tape
(b) Compact Disk
(c) Flash Drive
(d) MicroSD Card
Also Read about MS-Excel
4. The horizontal rows in magnetic tape is called______________
(b) Even parity
(c) Odd Parity
5. The amount of data that can be stored on a given length of magnetic tape is called____________
(a) Tape capacity
(b) Tape limit
(c) Data density
(d) Data amount
6. The storage capacity of magnetic disk is
(a) No. Of bytes per sector x No. Of recording surfaces x No. Of track per surface x No. Of sector per track
(b) No. Of recording surfaces x No. Of track per surface x No. Of Bytes per track
(c) No. Of recording surfaces x No. Of sector per surface x No. Of sector per track
(d) No. Of track per surface x No. Of sector per track x No. Of Bytes per track
7. The size of magnetic disk is usually referred by______________
(a) It’s diameter
(b) It’s circumference
(c) It’s area
(d) It’s radius
8. The total number of track in Optical disk is___________
9. The optical disk mechanism reads a disk from____________
(a) Outer Edge to Center
(b) Center to outer Edge
(c) Middle to Outer Edge
(d) Middle to center
10. The backup method that copies only newly created files or files changes since the last backup is called
(a) Full backup
(b) Periodic backup
(c) Incremental backup
(d) Evolutionary backup
11. Mouse is an example of
(a) Input device
(b) Point and Draw device
(c) Both (a) and (b)
(d) None of these
12. In OCR device , the OCR software perform
(a) Conversion of Bitmap Image into it’s equivalent text
(b) Conversion of text into Its equivalent Bitmap image
(c) Conversion of text into Its equivalent ASCII code
(d) Conversion of ASCII code into Its Equivalent bitmap image
Click to Read about MS-PowerPoint
13. In an OMR sheet, darkening one of the options is recognize by the system due to
(a) Light absorption
(b) Light deflection
(c) Light refraction
(d) Light Reflection
14. In a bar code, the alphanumeric data is represented by
(a) Bar width
(b) Bar spacing
(c) Bar length
(d) Combination of bar width and spacing
15. In an ink jet color printer, the color combination for color cartridge is
(a) Cyan, Yellow and Magenta
(b) Red, Green and Black
(c) Cyan, Green and Blue
(d) Magenta, Green and Red
16. Programming language translator such as Compiler etc. is an example of
(a) System Software
(b) Application software
(c) Utility software
(d) Enhancing Software
17. A software that is used to substitute a hardware and stored in read only memory is called
(c) Bridge ware
(d) Customized ware
18. The first part of software development life cycle is
(a) System design
(b) System analysis
(d) Requirement specification
19. What is the language understood by a computer without translation?
(a) High Level Language
(b) Assembly Language
(c) Machine language
(d) Object oriented language
20. What is the translator for high level language that translate and execute one statement at a time before taking the next statement?
MCQ Computer GK Question Objective
Objective Computer Awareness Papers are available here to download. The candidates who applied for competitive exam are searching for Computer Knowledge Skills Previous Year Question Papers. Aspirants can get Computer Basic Knowledge Bangla Model Papers from our website.
Applicants can download Computer Knowledge for Competitive Exams Sample Question with answers in our website for free. We have provided Computer Knowledge for Competitive Exams Solved Question Papers to give proper guidance for the aspirants who are preparing for Competitive Exams Exam.
These Computer Gk Hindi Practice Question Papers are helpful for the candidates during exam preparation.
1. In Mainframe computer system, the main computer is called______________
(c) Front end computer
(d) Back End Computer
2. The information Technology Act 2000 consist of_____________
(a) 80 sections
(b) 94 sections
(c) 102 sections
(d) 142 sections
3. An operating system that supports execution of more than one job at a time is called
(a) Multi-User Operating system
(b) Real Time Operating system
(c) Concurrent operating system
(d) Multitasking operating system
4. The operating system determines and maintains the order in which jobs are to be executed, This task is called
(a) Job sequencing
(b) Job Scheduling
(c) Job arranging
(d) Job Ordering
5. The first window NT was introduced in the year____________
6. In what form are Data represented in digital computer?
7. The second generation of computer was based on
(b) Integrated Circuit
(d) Vacuum tube
8. What is the first computer that used a stored program concept?
9. A group of four bits is also called
(c) Bit Set
10. What is the fixed number of memory cells that are processed in a group?
(b) Memory Set
11. Where is data stored when it is brought into processor?
(b) Main memory
(d) Magnetic tape
12. The data transfer between processor and memory are controlled by control unit throughh
(a) Logic circuit
(b) Timing signals
13. The speed of processor is measured in terms of
14. What is the register that contains the address of the next instruction?
(a) Instruction register
(b) Program counter
15. The instruction HLT falls under
(a) Data movement instruction
(b) Arithmetic instruction
(c) Logic instruction
(d) Control instruction
16. Which memory has equal time to access any location?
17. What is the fastest memory in computer system?
(a) Optical memory
(b) Cache memory
(c) Magnetic memory
(d) Direct memory
18. If 1Kb (1024 bit) memory is organised in 1Kx1 format, what is the number address line required?
19. Commonly used Pen Drive now a days use
(a) OR flash
(b) NOR flash
(c) NAND flash
(d) AND flash
20. What is the recording technique used to increase the capacity of magnetic disk?
(a) Perpendicular recording
(b) Horizontal recording
(c) Diagonal recording
(d) Vertical recording
More Question Set on Basic Computer Knowledge