However, the candidates who are looking for Medical Counsellor Questions and Answers Exam Papers can find here. Hence, here is the direct link for Medical Counsellor Previous Year Question Paper for Exam.
Here we provide you direct link for Medical Counsellor Questions and Answers Pdf for free of cost. Aspirants who applied for Medical Counsellor jobs can find the model paper pdf below. Medical Counsellor Previous Papers are available here to download for free.
Therefore, the candidates who are preparing for Medical Counsellor jobs can get Medical Counsellor Questions and Answers papers from the below links. The candidates who had applied for Medical Counsellor Exam are in search of the Medical Counsellor Questions and Answers Papers.
For the sake of those aspirants, we have updated the Medical Counsellor Questions and Answers Sample Papers on our website for free of cost.
Model Questions and Answers for Medical Counsellor Jobs
1. The most important part of the eye which contains the actual visual receptions is the
D. None of these
2. What aspect of the sound wave determines pitch?
3. Illusions are wrong
B. Size constancy
4. ________ is characterized by reduced ability to constant stimuli.
A. Sensory adaptation
B. Subliminal perception
C. Absolute Threshold
D. Perceptual over-learning
5. _________ is sensation plus meaning.
6. Cones & Rods are found in ________.
D. Blind spot
7. The Ames room was specifically designed to test ____________.
A. Shape constancy
B. Size constancy
C. Motion parallax
8. Hue refers to ________
9. Multiple choice question is the example of _____________.
C. Immediate memory
D. False memory
10. Interference or inhibitions may be of __________ type(s).
11. One of the causes of forgetting is _____________.
C. Retroactive inhibition
12. _________ is the process through which we seek to explain the causes of other’s behavior
A. Mind reading
B. Theory of mind
D. Mind mapping
13. In common language, ___________ implies a favourable or unfavourable evaluation of the person or object concerned.
A. Operant conditioning
14. Attitude is _________ in nature
15. _________ theory of attitude is based upon the principle of consistency in human behavior.
A. Operant conditioning
C. Cognitive learning
D. None of the above
16. __________ behavior is any helping behavior designed to benefit another.
17. Solomon Asch’s classic experiment was arranged to test the limits of
A. Social perception
C. Coercive power
18. The reality television shows that deliberately force people to face their ‘worst fear’ are similar to which therapy technique?
A. Systematic desensitization
B. Aversion therapy
19. The risk of permanent brain damage is greatest with
A. Cyber therapy
D. Bilateral ECT
20. When anxiety is unrelated to any known, realistic factor, it is called __________.
A. Free floating anxiety
21. Which type of schizophrenia is most likely to have delusions of grandeur?
22. Which mood disorder is a consistently sad mood?
D. Major depression
23. The technique of token economy is used for which age group client?
A. Young children
C. Young women
D. Small kid
24. Which is psychotic disorder?
25. _________ refer to ways in which variables/numbers are defined and categorized
26. Which scale has an absolute zero?
27. Who developed first intelligence test?
A. Louis Terman
B. Alfred Binet
28. 16 PF test is developed by _________.
29. Which one is projective test?
A. Sentence completion test
B. 16 PF
D. Likert rating scale
30. __________ is the action of restoring someone to health or normal life through training and therapy after imprisonment, addiction, or illness.
31. Ruby tastes her food, then adds salt to it. Naroj assumes that the food needed salt therefore Naroj attribute Ruby’s actions to a (n).
A. Internal cause
B. External causes
D. Situational demand
32. _____________ is the branch of psychology concerned with the assessment and treatment of mental illness and behavioural problems.
B. Clinical psychology
C. Occupational therapist
D. Career counselling
33. ___________ refers to a person’s condition with regard to their psychological and emotional well-being.
A. Mental health
34. A good test must also have ___________, meaning that the test obtains consistent results when it’s administered.
D. Item analysis
35. In the social sciences, deviant behaviours and actions, like violent crime, are known as ______.
A. Social pathology
36. Chandan hates to go over bridges. This is a mild form of _______.
A. Social phobia
B. Speciﬁc phobia
C. Agora phobia
D. Claustro phobia
37. ___________ meaning that it’s free from subjective elements regarding the interpretation of items and the scoring of the test.
38. In which category of schizophrenia would a person be who shifts patterns of behavior?
39. Intelligence quotient measures __________.
40. According to Karl Marx, human beings enter into certain productive, or economic, relations and these relations lead to a form of ________.
A. Social consciousness
41. ___________ occurs when you cannot learn a new task because of an old task that had been learnt.
A. Proactive interference
B. Retroactive interference
C. Memory decay theory
42. Projective & Non projective test comes under ________
A. Intelligence test
B. Personality test
C. Occupation test
D. Career test
43. __________ is the predisposition about something.
C. Social role
44. ________ refers to a learning procedure in which a biologically potent stimulus (e.g. food) is paired with a previously neutral stimulus (e.g. a bell).
A. Classical conditioning
B. Operant conditioning
45. Operant conditioning is given by _________
C. B.F Skinner
46. Who revised first intelligence test?
47. ________ is any continuing condition that restricts everyday activities.
Download More Questions on Paramedical Science