General Intelligence Questions and Answers Papers is given below. The Aspirants can check the General Intelligence Questions and Answers and Study Material in the sections below. Also, download the Free General Intelligence Questions and Answers Pdf from the direct links below.
Also, interested candidates can check the General Intelligence Questions and Answers Syllabus & Exam Pattern details here. Just Click on the link below and download free General Intelligence Questions and Answers Papers PDF.
Questions and Answers on General Intelligence
Directions (Questions 1 to 6): In these questions, select the related letter/word/number/figure from the given alternatives to.
1. 6 : 35 :: 7:?
2. VXZ : JLN :: GIK : ?
3. Dog : Rabies :: Mosquito : ?
4. 4 : 24 :: 17 : ?
5. NUMBER : UNBMRE :: GHOST: ?
6. 83 : 25 :: 29 : ?
Directions (Questions 7 to 14): In these questions, select the one which is different from the other three responses.
7. (A) XRMKL (B) XRMIF (C) XRNLJ (D) XSNLJ
8. (A) BGNI (B) CHOJ (C) DIPL (D) EJQL
9. (A) 20-36 (B) 30-46 (C) 50 – 56 (D) 60 -66
10. (A) September (B) April (C) November (D) January
11. (A) 48:6 (B) 21:7 (C) 24:3 (D) 56:7
12. (A) Carbon (B) Graphite (C) Diamond (D) Gold
13. (A) Iron (B) Mercury (C) Silver (D) Gold
14. (A) 49 (B) 140 (C) 112 (D) 97
15. If you are 9th person in a queue starting from one end and 11th from another end, what is the number of persons in the queue?
16. Shyam was facing East. He walked 5 km forward and then after turning to his right walked 3 km. Again he turned to his right and walked 4 km. After this he turned back. Which direction is he facing?
17. Five students are sitting in 4 row. ‘T’ is on the right of ’Z’. ‘M’ is on the left of ‘Z’ but is on the right of “L’. ‘T” is on the left of Q. Who is sitting first from ‘the left?
18. The age of a father is twice that of his son’s at present age. After 5 years the sum of their ages will be 85. How old are they now?
(A) 40, 20
(B) 46, 23
(C) 60, 30
19. Ramesh drives his car 4 km to east, then takes left turn and drives 6 km. He again turns to his left hand side and travels 4 km. How many km is Ramesh away from his starting place?
(A) 6 km
(B) 10 km
(C) 4 km
(D) 14 km
20. If BEAUTIFUL is written as CDOGHJKMN, how LEAF can be written in that code?
More Question Set on General Intelligence from Various Exam
21. Mohini went to movies nine days ago. She goes to the movies only on Thursday. What day of the week is today?
22. A sum of money amounts to Rs. 850 in 3 years and to Rs. 925 in 4 years at same rate of simple interest. The sum is:
(A) Rs. 550
(B) Rs. 600
(C) Rs. 625
(D) Rs. 700
Direction (Question 23 to 25):Each question has an underlined word followed by four answer choices. You will choose the word that is a necessary part of the underlined word.
26. A man ‘Z’ goes to a party hosted by his brother ‘A’ who has a daughter ‘B’. ‘B’ is dancing with her brother ‘C’. What is ‘C’ to ‘Z’?
(D) Not related to‘C’
27. How many 4’s are there in the given number series which are preceded by 8 and followed by 0: 840480480480840804804840804
28. How many 9’s are there in the given number series which are followed by the multiples of two or two itself: 929999762949698929090039092
29. If vowels are taken out which letter would be the tenth consonants from the beginning of the alphabets?
30. Find the missing number in the given number series: 7, 10, 9, 12, 11,?
Direction: Select the one which is different from the other three responses
31. (A) X (B) Y (C) H (D) D
32. (A) ZKXJ (B) CMAL (C) TGRF (D) FRTK
33. (A) ABJMN (B) QRTUJ (C) IXYOQ (D) WFGOP
34. (A) 25,36 (B) 144,169 (C) 100,121 (D) 9,64
35. (A) Heat (B) Light (C) Bulb (D) Electricity
36. (A) wave (B) Current (C) Tide (D) storm
Direction: – Select the related letters/words/numbers from the given alternatives.
37. 6 : 11 :: 11 😕
38. ABE : 8 :: KLO 😕
39. Sty : pig :: Byre 😕
40. Patrol : Security :: Insurance 😕
41. ADBC : EHFG :: IK 😕
42. ACEG : SUWY :: BDFH:?
43. 5 : 27 :: 9 😕
44. 6 : 64 :: 11 😕
45. Arrange the following in a meaningful / logical order
1. Exhaust 2: Night 3. Day 4. Sleep 5. Work
46. Arrange the following words according to the dictionary
1. Inventory 2. Involuntary 3. Invisible 4. Invariable 5.Investigate
47. From the given alternative words, select the word which can be formed using the letters of the given words.’ DETERMINATION’.
Direction :- In each of the following questions choose one word which can be formed from the letters of the given words using each letter only once.
52. If DELHI is coded as 73541 and CALCUTTA as 82589662, then how can CALICUT be coded?
53. If a man on a moped starts from a point and rides 4 km south, then turns left and rides 2 km to turn again to the right to ride 4 km more, towards which direction is he moving?
54. Select the missing number from the given response
54. Forecast the growth rate for the year 1995 from the following date
Year 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995
Growth rate 3.5 3.7 4.1 4.9 6.5 ?
55. Price of a commodity has increased by 60% by what percent much a consumer reduce the consumption of the commodity so as not to increase the expenditure?
56. Walking 6/7th of his usual speed, a man is 12 minutes too late. The usual time taken by him to cover that distance is –
(B) 1h 12minutes
(C) 1h 15 minutes
(D) 1h 20 minutes
57. If I walk five km/h, I miss a train by seven minute. If, however, I walk at 6 km /h, I reach the station 5 minutes before the departure of the train. The distance (in km) between the house and the station is
58. Simple interest on a certain sum is 16/25 of the sum. The rate percent, if the rate percent and time (in year) are equal, is
59. Pointing to a man, Deepak said, “His only brother is the father of my daughters father. ”How is the man related to Deepak?
(A) grand father
(D) brother in law
60. Q’s mother is sister of P and daughter of M. S is daughter of P and sister of T. How is N related to T?
(A) grand mother
(C) grand father
(D) grand father/grand mother
61. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will the Sunday be?
(B) two days after today
(D) day after tomorrow
62. If the day before yesterday was Saturday what day will fall on the day after tomorrow?
63. 1-12-91 is the first Sunday which is the fourth Tuesday of December 1991?
64. If February 1, 1996 is Wednesday what day is March 3, 1996?
65. If seventh day of a month is three days earlier than Friday what day will be on the 19th of the month?
Direction: In each question below are given two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I & II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the two given statements, disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer: –
(A) If only conclusion I follows
(B) If only conclusion II follows
(C) If neither I nor II follows and
(D) If both one and two follows
66. Statements: only cats are animals .
no historian is an animal
Conclusion: I. some cats are not historian
II. Some historian are Cats
67. Statements: All chairs are tables
All tables are chalks
Conclusion: I. All Chalks are Chairs
II. All Chairs are Chalks
68. Statements All politicians are dishonest.
All dishonest people are lier
Conclusion: I. All politicians are lier
II. some dishonest people are not politicians
69. Statements: All man are heavy
Some women are heavy
Conclusion: I. some heavy are not man
II. some women are man
Direction: -An interrogative sentence is followed by two arguments One beginning with “Yes” and the other beginning with “No” you are to pick out one of the following answer choices which are applicable to each of the following questions?
(A) If only argument I is forceful
(B) If only argument II is forceful
(C) If both argument I & II are forceful
(D) If neither I nor II is forceful
70. Has India been consistently non-aligned?
I. Yes, because India has not sided with any big power
II. No, because India did not condemn with Russian occupation in Afghanistan.
71. Should education be job oriented?
I. Yes, because the purpose of education is to prepare us for earning
II. No, because education should be for the sake of education.
72. Should the Press in India be given full freedom?
I. Yes, because only, than people will become politically enlighten.
II. No, because such a press will create problem.
73. Should educational qualification be laid down for Ministers?
I. Yes, because uneducated Ministers cannot take correct decisions
II. No, because in a democratic set up such a qualification is not laid
74. In a class room there are five rows, and 5 children A,B,C,D and E are seated one behind the other in five separate row’s as follows-
A is sitting behind C, but in front of B.
C is sitting behind E, D is sitting in front of E.
The order in which they are sitting from the first row to the last is
75. The sum of two numbers is 42 and their product is 437 than the absolute difference between the number is
76. Which is the least number which when doubled will be exactly divisible by 12,18, 21 & 30
77. Each member of a picnic party contributed twice as many rupees as the total collection was Rs. 3042. The number of members present in the’ party was
78. If orange-is called butter, and butter is called soap, Soap is called ink, ink is called honey and honey is called orange, which of the following is used for washing clothes?
79. If sky is called Sea, Sea is called water, water is called air, air is called cloud and cloud is called river, then what do we drink when thirsty?
80. If water is called blue, blue is called red, red is called white, white is called sky, sky is called rain, rain is called green and green is called air then which of the following is the colour of milk?
81. In a certain code, “37” means “which class” and “583”means “caste and class”. what is the code for “caste”?
(D) either 5 or 8
Direction: In each of the following questions a number series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and fill in the blank spaces
82. 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, (……)
83. 20, 19, 17 (…….), 10, 5
84. 6, 11, 21, 36, 56, (…….)
85. 1, 2, 6, 24, (……)
Direction: In each of the following questions one term in the number series is wrong. Find out the wrong term.
86. 1, 5,9,16,25,37,49
87. 24, 27,31,33,36
88. 1, 2, 4,8,16, 32, 64, 96
89. In 10 years A will be twice as old as B was 10 years ago. If A is now 9 years older than B, the present age of B is
(A) 29 years
(B) 39 years
(C) 49 years
(D) 19 years
90. In the alphabet from A to Z which is the third letter to the right of the letter which is midway between K and S?
91. Two letters in the word ‘BOXES’ have as many letters between them as in the alphabet, which one of those two comes first in the alphabet?
92. Two of the following have the same meaning, which of the remaining two appear earlier in a dictionary?
93. A meaningful word Is made if we take the first, fourth, fifth, seventh, tenth, eleventh and the twelfth letters of the word ‘FELICITATIONS’. Which of the following will be the fifth letter of that word from the right end of that word?
94. There are five different houses, A to E, in a row. A is to the right side of B and E Is to the left side of C and right of A. B is to the right of D. Which of the house is in the middle?
95. Four girls are sitting on a bench to be photographed. Shikha is to the left side of Reena. Manju is to the right of Reena. Rita is between Reena and Manju. Who would be second from the left in the photograph?