Clock Aptitude Questions and Answers for Competitive Examination
Are you searching for the Clock Aptitude Sample Papers for starting exam preparation? Don’t worry. We attached the free downloading links of Clock Aptitude Questions Old Papers. So, applicants can get these Clock Aptitude Tricks papers and practice them for getting good marks in the examination.
By referring the Clock Aptitude Previous Question Papers, candidates can analyze the exam pattern. So, that the applicants can make a preparation for Clock Aptitude Tricks for the examination. Aspirants can download the latest Clock Aptitude Syllabus.
Here we are providing Clock Aptitude Syllabus in a PDF format. Download Clock Aptitude Previous Papers at free of cost. We have displaced Clock Aptitude Old Papers along with solutions.
All these question papers published here are collected from SSC, MAT, FMS, CAT and other competitive examination help previously. These papers are only for practice purpose and absolutely free.
Model Question Papers on Clock Aptitude
1. Four bells ring at intervals of 4, 6, 8 and 14 seconds. They start ringing simultaneously at 12.00 O’clock. At what time will they again ring simultaneously?
A. 12 hrs. 2 min. 48 sec.
B. 12 hrs. 3 min.
C. 12 hrs. 3 min. 20 sec.
D. 12 hrs. 3 min. 44 sec.
2. A wall-clock takes 9 seconds in tringing at 9 O’clock. The time, it will take in tringing at 11 O’clock, is [Note : The wall-clock trings 9 times at 9 O’clock and 11 times at 11 O’clock.]
A. 10 seconds
B. 11 seconds
C. 11.25 seconds
D. 10.80 seconds
3. A wall clock gains 2 minutes in 12 hours, while a table clock loses 2 minutes every 36 hours. Both are set right at 12 noon on Tuesday. The correct time when both show the same time next would be
A. 12.30 at night, after 130 days
B. 12 noon, after 135 days
C. 1.30 at night, after 130 days
D. 12 midnight, after 135 days
4. The length of a minute hand of a clock is 7cm. The area swept by the minute hand in 30 minutes is :
A. 210 sq.cm
B. 154 sq.cm
C. 77 sq.cm
D. 147 sq.cm
5. The minute hand of a big wall clock is 35cm long. Taking π = 22/7 , length of the arc, its extremity moves in 18 seconds is :
A. 11 cm
B. 1.1 cm
C. 6.6 cm
D. 6 cm
6. If a clock strikes appropriate number of times at each hour, how many times will it strike a day?
7. The angle between the hands of a clock when the time is 3:20 is
8. The angle between the minute hand and hour hand of a clock when the time is 7:20 is equal to
9. A watch is 1 minute slow at 1 p.m. on Tuesday and 2 minutes fast at 1 p.m. on Thursday. When did it show the correct time?
A. 1.00 a.m. on Wednesday
B. 5.00 a.m. on Wednesday
C. 1.00 p.m. on Wednesday
D. 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday
10. The minute and the hour hand of a watch meet every 65 minutes. How much does the watch lose or gain time?
A. 25 seconds
B. 27 seconds
C. 27.16 seconds
D. 30 seconds
11. If 21st July, 1999 is a Wednesday, what would have been the day of the week on 21st July. 1947?
12. Imagine that your watch was correct at noon, but then it began to lose 30 minutes each hour. It now shows 4 pm, but it stopped 5 hours ago. What is the correct time now ?
A. 9.30 pm
B. 1 pm
C. 1 am
13. Assume that the three of the following four dates in the year 2004 are right. Which one would be wrong?
A. Sunday, 17th of January
B. Sunday, 21st of February
C. Sunday, 19th of March
D. Sunday, 10th of April
14. A mechanical grandfather clock is at present showing 7 hr 40 min 6 sec. Assuming that it loses 4 seconds in every hour, what time will it show after exactly 6.5 hrs.
A. 2hr 9 min 40sec
B. 2 hr 10 min 6 sec
C. 14hr 9 min 34 sec
D. 14hr 10 min 32 sec
15. A watch which gains uniformly, is 5 minutes slow at 8 o’clock in the morning on Sunday, and is 5 minutes 48 seconds fast at 8 pm on the following Sunday. When was it correct?
A. 7: 20 pm on Tuesday
B. 9: 20 pm on Wednesday
C. 7: 20 pm on Wednesday
D. 9: 20 pm on Tuesday
16. Between 5 and 6, a lady looked at her watch and mistaking the hour hand for the minute hand, she thought that the time was 57 minutes earlier than the correct time. The correct time was
A. 12 minutes past 5
B. 24 minutes past 5
C. 36 minutes past 5
D. 48 minutes past 5
Read More Questions on Aptitude
17. From 6: 15 p.m. to 7 : 45 p.m., on the same day, the minute hand of a standard clock describes an arc of
E. None of these
18. A clock strikes four taking 9 seconds. In order to strike twelve at the same rate, the time taken is
A. 36 sec
B. 27 sec
C. 30 sec
D. 33 sec