Chain Rule Questions and Answers Papers pdf in Quantitative Aptitude is available here for download. Therefore, all the contenders can make use of this chance and start to download the Chain Rule Questions Solved Papers. Because by solving the Chain Rule Aptitude Questions Model Papers you can improve your Quantitative Aptitude knowledge.
So, you start preparing on the Sample Papers from now itself. Also, check for download the Simple Chain Rule Questions and Answers Papers with Solutions from the link provided below as soon as it is released by the Chain Rule Questions for SSC. The Chain Rule Questions for SSC Solved Question Papers helps you to prepare well for the exam topic wise and obtain very good marks.
Therefore, go through this post thoroughly and download the Simple Chain Rule Questions and Answers Papers. Click on the links given below to go to particular Problems on Chain Rule question paper pdf. However, before starting your preparation we advise to check the complete Chain Rule Aptitude syllabus on Quantitative Aptitude. Problems on Chain Rule Quantitative Aptitude question paper direct download links.
All these question papers given below are collected from CDS, MAT, CAT, IIFT, SSC, GRE, Bank, IBPS, PSC, CBSE, NCERT and other competitive exam’s previous year questions.
Model Questions and Answers on Chain Rule
1. A, B, C can do a piece of work individually in 8, 10 and 15 days respectively. A and B start working but A quits after working for 2 days. After this, C joins B till the completion of work. In how many days will the work be completed?
A. 53/9 days
B. 34/7 days
C. 85/13 days
D. 53/10 days
2. 76 ladies complete a job in 33 days. Due to some reason some ladies did not join the work and therefore it was completed in 44 days. The number of ladies who did not report for the work is
3. 100 acres of land in 10 days if 10 men require 8 days to plough 20 acres of land?
4. Four taps can individually fill a cistern of water in 1h, 2h, 3h and 6h respectively. If all the four taps are opened simultaneously, the cistern can be filled in how many minutes?
5. ‘X’ completes a job in 2 days and ‘Y’ completes it in 3 days and ‘Z’ takes 4 days to complete it. If they work together and get = 3900 for the job, then how much amount does ‘Y’ get?
6. A garrison of ‘n’ men had enough food to last for 30 days. After 10 days, 50 more men joined them. If the food now lasted for 16 days, what is the value of n?
7. A can do a piece of work in 24 days. If B is 60% more efficient than A, then how many days does B require to do the same work?
8. 1/48 of a work is completed in half a day by 5 persons. Then, 1/40 of the work can be completed by 6 persons in how many days?
9. If 6 men and 8 boys can do a piece of work in 10 days while 26 men and 48 boys can do the same in 2 days, what is the time taken by 15 men and 20 boys in doing the same type of work?
B. 5 days
C. 6 days
D. 7 days
10. P and Q can do a job in 2 days; Q and R can do it in 4 days and P and R in 12/5 days. What is the number of days required for P alone to do the job?
11. The mess charges for 35 students for 24 days in Rs 6300. In how many days will the mess charges be Rs 3375 for 25 students?
12. A person walks a distance in 114 days, when he rests 9 ha day. How long will he take to walk twice the distance, if he walks twice as fast and rests twice as long each day as before?
A. 57 days
B. 228 days
C. 285 days
D. 324 days
13. In an army camp ration is available for 100 soldiers for 10 days. After 2 days, 60 soldiers joined. Then, for how many more days will the remaining ration last?
A. 7 days
B. 6 days
C. 5 days
D. 4 days
14. A and B can do a piece of work in 8 days, Band C can do the same work in 12 days. If A, B and C can complete the same work in 6 days, in how many days can A and C complete the same work?
A. 8 days
B. 10 days
C. 12 days
D. 16 days
15. Two taps can fill a tub in 5 min and 7 min respectively. A pipe can empty it in 3 min. if all the three are kept open simultaneously, when will the tub be full?
A. 60 min
B. 85 min
C. 90 min
D. 105 min
16. If one man or two women or three boys can do a piece of work in 55 days, then one man, one women and one boy will do it in how many days?
A. 20 days
B. 30 days
C. 50 days
D. 40 days
17. Ram can do a Piece of work in 6 days and Shyam can finish the same work in 12 days. How much work will be finished, if both work together for 2 days?
A. One-fourth of the work
B. One-third of the work
C. Half of the work
D. Whole of the work
18. A can finish a work in 8 days and B can do it in 12 days. After A had worked for 3 days, B also joins A to finish the remaining work. In how many days will the remaining work be finished?
A. 2 days
B. 3 days
C. 4 days
D. 5 days
19. If 18 men earn % 1440 in 5 days, how many men 7 can earn Rs 1920 in 8 days?
20. 42 men take 25 days to dig a pond. If the pond would have to be dug in 14 days, then what is the number of men to be employed?