Team Leader Interview Questions is given below. Candidates who are looking for Team Leader Interview Questions can find in this section. Aspirants can download the latest Team Leader Interview Questions. Here we are providing Team Leader Interview Questions in a PDF format.
Download Team Leader Interview Questions at free of cost. We have displaced Team Leader Interview Questions along with solutions. People can use the Team Leader Interview Questions as a reference in your preparation.
Questions for Team Leader
1. When a firm offers short-term incentives to encourage sales, the strategy is known as:
(B) Personal Selling
(C) Direct Marketing
(D) Sales Promotion
2. According to Ansoff’s Matrix, when a new product is launched in new market, it is described as:
(A) Market Penetration
(B) Market Development
(C) Product Development
3. Sometimes, firms keep odd pricing like 99, 99.99, etc. Such kind of pricing is known as:
(A) Competition pricing
(B) Psychological pricing
(C) Cost-based pricing
(D) Penetration pricing
4. In GE 9 cell matrix, what is the label of the vertical axis?
(A) Relative Market Share
(B) Industry Attractiveness
(C) Industry Growth Rate
(D) Market Growth Rate
5. International marketing takes more into consideration than just a language. It involves culture, market saturation, consumer behaviour, consumer demographics and …………………….
(A) Manufacturing capacity of Europe
(B) World Market
(C) Agricultural products production
(D) U.S.A. Market
6. In marketing theory, every contribution from the supply chain adds……………………….
7. Which one of the following is not the benefit of e-commerce?
(A) Decrease transaction costs
(B) Resulted in product standardization
(C) Improved delivery process
(D) Made possible comparison in prices
8. In marketing channels, conflict occurs in marketing channels working at same level is classified as:
(A) Steep conflict
(B) Scope conflict
(C) Vertical conflict
(D) Horizontal conflict
9. ……………….. marketing has the aim of building mutually satisfying long term relations with key parties such as consumers, suppliers, distributors and other marketing partners in order to earn and retain their business.
(B) Demand based
10. Services marketing become difficult because of the following characteristic:
(B) Complexity of market
(C) Tough market entry
(D) Low demand
11. The controllable variables a company puts together to satisfy a target group is called the …………….
(A) Marketing concept
(B) Marketing efforts
(C) Marketing control
(D) Marketing mix
12. Shopping malls, super markets, and hypermarkets come under which type of marketing?
(C) Direct marketing
(D) Agent service
13. The behavior that consumers use to search for, purchase, use, evaluate and dispose of products is known as:
(A) Exploratory Behavior
(B) Purchase Behavior
(C) Consumer Behavior
(D) Search Behavior
14. The brand choice is heavily influenced by reference group in which stage of product life-cycle?
15. Computer software which is required to match sound uttered by user with a vocabulary of sound signals stored in a computer is:
(D) Sound tracker
16. Which of the following is not a true statement about the Binomial Probability Distribution?
(A) Each trial is independent
(B) Outcome of each trial can be classified as either a success or a failure
(C) The random variable of interest is continuous
(D) The probability of success must be constant from trial to trial
17. The maximum probability of a Type I error that the decision-maker will tolerate is called the …………………..
(A) Critical value
(B) Decision value
(C) Level of significance
(D) Probability value
18. Sampling frame is:
(A) A random sample
(B) A bias sample
(C) Probability sample
(D) List of all the units of the population
19. Correlation refers to:
(A) The causal relationship between two variables
(B) The proportion of variance that two variables share
(C) A statistical method that can only be used with correlational research design
(D) The association between two variables
20. Simple linear regression method is used ………………………..
(A) To assess whether there is a significant difference between repeated measures
(B) To assess whether there is a significant difference between independent groups
(C) To predict scores on a dependent variable from scores on a single independent variable
(D) To predict scores on a dependent variable from scores on multiple independent variables
21. Which of the following criteria is not used for decision-making under uncertainty?
(D) Minimise expected loss
22. Which of the following statements is not true?
(A) PERT is appropriate for projects where the time needed to complete different activities is not known
(B) PERT is appropriate for projects which are recurring in nature
(C) CPM is an activity oriented activity
(D) CPM is a deterministic model
23. Kaizen is based on the principle of:
(A) Radical restructuring
(B) One time change
(C) Small ongoing changes
(D) Top-down change
24. DMAIC is the process associated with:
(C) Six Sigma
(D) Queueing theory
25. IT is understood as artefacts while Information Systems (IS) is:
(A) The collection of all IT artefacts in the entire organisation
(B) The manner in which IT artefacts in an organisation are used by its people
(C) he collection of all IT artefacts used by various functions in an organisation within the organisation
(D) The collection of all IT artefacts used by various functions in an organisation to respond to information on its network.
26. Plug-n-play innovations in digital products refer to:
(A) IT products that are plugged into mobile devices
(B) Games that can be played over innovative devices
(C) Adding or providing a product or service over the platform
(D) Innovations that can be played without plugging into platforms
27. Data mining requires:
(A) Large quality of mining data stored over a period of time
(B) Lots of tactical data
(C) Several tape drives to store archival data
(D) Large mainframe computers
28. Which type of software is focused on supporting communication, collaboration and coordination?
(A) E-business software
(B) CRM software
(C) SCM software
29. The principle of comparative advantage in the context of international trade was firstly put forward by ………………………..
(A) David Ricardo
(B) Thomas Malthus
(C) Adam Smith
(D) J.S. Mill
30. When the flexible exchange rate system prevails, the exchange rate of a currency is determined by ………..
(A) The Central Bank of a country
(B) The purchasing power of currencies
(C) The supply and demand forces in the foreign exchange market
(D) International Gold Price
31. What is common among the following countries/territories?
Cyprus, Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Mauritius
(A) They are best tourist destinations
(B) They are known to be tax havens
(C) They are former British Colonies
(D) They are top sugar producing countries
32. India’s first export processing zone (EPZ) was set up at ……………….. in the year …………………….
(A) Noida, 1975
(B) Kandla, 1965
(C) Kandla, 1975
(D) Santacruz, 1975
33. The share of crude oil and gold in India’s imports, by value, is roughly:
34. Which of the following is not a search engine?
35. Name the institution which was set up in 1982 to promote integrated rural development:
36. What is the maximum limit for medium enterprise as per Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act?
(A) 10 Crore
(B) 01 Crore
(C) 05 Crore
(D) 14 Crore
37. The basic aim of Lead Bank Scheme is that:
(A) Big banks should try to open offices in each district
(B) There should be stiff competition among the various nationalised banks
(C) Individual banks should adopt particular districts for intensive development
(D) All the banks should make intensive efforts to mobilize deposits
38. Which amongst the following is not major reason for incipient sickness?
(A) Dilatoriness on the part of government in sanctioning licences
(B) Shift of demand to product of rival firms due to delay in project
(C) Lack of experience of promoter
(D) Transport and financial assistant
39. The process of determining whether an entrepreneur’s idea is a viable foundation for creating a successful business is known as a:
(A) Feasibility analysis
(B) Business plan
(C) Strategic analysis
(D) Industry analysis
40. If an entrepreneur has an internal locus of control, this means that he/ she:
(A) Has high need of achievement
(B) Believes that success or failure depends on his/her own actions
(C) Feels comfortable in an unstructured situation
(D) Believes fate is a powerful force
41. Which one of the following is the process of entrepreneurs developing new products that over time make current products obsolete?
(A) Creative destruction
(B) New business model
42. Many of the women-owned businesses are concentrated in the:
(A) Retail and Service Sector
(B) Manufacturing sector
(C) Financial management sector
(D) Medical industry
43. Who is responsible for creating/ establishing Intrapreneurship in the organization?
(A) Employees Union
(B) Local industry association
(C) Social environment in organisation
(D) Commitment and support of top management
44. Which of these statements best describes the context of entrepreneurship?
(A) Entrepreneurship takes place in large businesses
(B) Entrepreneurship does not take place in social enterprises
(C) Entrepreneurship takes place in a wide variety of contexts
(D) Entrepreneurship takes place in small businesses
45. The process of monitoring performance, comparing it with goals and correcting any significant deviations is known as:
46. What is the term for a process that enables an organisation to assess and demonstrate its social, economic and environmental benefits and limitation?
(A) Social Plan
(B) Social Strategy
(C) Social Audit
(D) Social Account
47. What is Frank Gilbreth work most noted for?
(A) Working conditions
(B) Time and motion studies
(C) Work psychology
(D) Work as a social setting
48. What is the term for decisions limited by human capacity to absorb and analyse information?
(A) Cognitive rationality
(B) Conscious rationality
(C) Bounded rationality
(D) Restricted rationality
49. For measuring the change in the price level of the country, which among the following index numbers is used?
(A) Cost of living index number
(B) Production index number
(C) Security price index number
(D) Wholesale price index number
50. ‘‘Underdeveloped countries are the slums of the world economy.’’ This statement is given by:
(A) Ragnar Nurkse
(B) A.N. Caimcross
(C) Colin Clark
(D) Jagdish Bhagwati