Project Coordinator Interview Questions is given below. Candidates who are looking for Project Coordinator Interview Questions can find in this section. Aspirants can download the latest Project Coordinator Interview Questions. Here we are providing Project Coordinator Interview Questions in a PDF format.
Download Project Coordinator Interview Questions at free of cost. We have displaced Project Coordinator Interview Questions along with solutions. People can use the Project Coordinator Interview Questions as a reference in your preparation.
Questions on Project Coordinator
1. Accelerating or advancing the timings of receipts or payment of foreign currency in foreign exchange risk is:
2. …………..not the stage in import procedure.
(A) Placing the indent
(B) Obtaining the foreign exchange
(C) Payment of custom duty
(D) Endorsement for payment
3. The concept of kinky oligopoly demand curve was put forward by:
(A) Paul Baran
(B) Alfred Marshall
(C) George Stigler
(D) Paul Sweezy
4. The statement that ‘‘advertisement expenditure and sales change in the same direction’’ is:
(A) always true
(B) never true
(C) sometimes true
(D) rarely true
5. The performance appraisal method that channelizes employee efforts with organizational goals is:
(B) 360 degree appraisal
(C) Balance scorecard
(D) Management by objectives
6. ……………..as a training method helps the trainee gain cross functional knowledge:
(C) Job rotation
(D) Job enlargement
7. By convention, which type of error is considered to be more serious?
(A) Type II
(B) Type I
(C) Neither Type I nor Type II
(D) Both Type I and Type II
8. Unity is strength, equal pay for equal work and security of service are principles of:
(A) Trade Unionism
(B) Compensation Management
(C) Social Security and Welfare
(D) Job Evaluation
9. Psychological Approach to Industrial Relations describes:
(A) That the industry is a social world and relations among participants are like social relations.
(B) That the main participants of industry are human beings and therefore human relations should exists among them.
(C) That the problems of industrial relations are deeply rooted in the perception and the attitude of focal participants.
(D) That the employees and management should maintain relations among them based on ethical principles and moral values.
10. Which of the following statements are false?
I. Money has no time value.
II. The present value of future amount remains same irrespective of the time of occurrence.
III. The discounting techniques help in finding out the future value of a present amount.
(A) I and II
(B) I and III
(C) II and III
(D) I, II and III
11. Modigliani Miller Approach (MM Approach) to capital structure is proved based on……………process.
12. Net profits divided by net sales equals:
(A) Asset turnover
(B) Profit margin
(C) Return on assets
(D) Financial leverage
13. The customer satisfaction is measured based on the relationship of……………………
(A) anticipated and real performance
(B) perceived performance and expectation
(C) advertised outcomes and real outcomes
(D) past experience and present experience
14. Which of the following is not true of the IT project implementation plan?
(A) It enables to client to have sufficient control over the project.
(B) It enables stakeholders to know exactly at what point the software professionals would be working on with regard to the developers infrastructure.
(C) It provides a common platform for the developers and the client to come together and take the project ahead.
(D) It determines the scope of the project.
15. Resource reallocation from noncritical to critical activities is an example of:
(A) Critical path method
(B) Program evaluation and review technique
(C) Resource allocation
(D) Resource levelling
16. Which of the following is the most common queue discipline?
(A) First come first served
(B) Shortest processing route
(C) Longest processing route
(D) Minimum black time
17. The term administered price was first introduced by:
(A) Adam Smith
(B) Amartya Sen
(D) Alfred Marshal
18. When the initial price of a product is high it is called:
(A) Skimming Price
(B) Penetration Price
(C) Transfer Price
(D) Predatory Price
19. Huge Advertisement expenses are called:
(A) Revenue Expenditure
(B) Capital Expenditure
(C) Deferred Revenue Expenditure
(D) Variable Expenditure
20. Gross National Products less depreciation is called:
(A) Net National Product
(B) Gross Domestic Product
(C) Net Domestic Product
(D) Gross National Income
21. The price is fixed by intersection of demand and supply curves in:
(B) Perfect competition
22. Exchange theory of Reward and Outcome of group formation is pro founded by:
(B) Thaibunt and Kelly
23. The tendency of individuals is to take less efforts when working collectively than when working individually is termed as:
(A) Team Failure
(B) Individual Stigma
(C) Social Failure
(D) Social Loafing
24. In the Managerial Grid Theory of leadership 9.1 grid represents:
(A) Country Club Management
(B) Organizational Man Management
(C) Improvised Management
(D) Authority-Obedience Management
25. Under the span of control concept Mr. V.A. Graicuna has given the formula to calculate the number of relationship is:
(A) N = n2[2n – 1 + (n + 1)]
(B) N = 2n[(n + 1) + (n – 1)]
(C) N = n[2n – 1 + (n – 1)]
(D) N = n/2[2n – 1 + (n – 1)]
26. This is not the element of The Red Hot Stove Rule:
(A) Burns Immediately
(B) Provides Warning
(C) Burns Impersonally
27. Under the Workmen’s Compensation Act an employee who met with an accident or had injury will be paid compensation according to principle of:
(A) Higher the age higher will be the compensation
(B) Lower the age higher will be the compensation
(C) Age has no relation with compensation
(D) Compensation will be based on place of accident or injury
28. Central tendency and Hallow effect errors occur while doing:
(A) Job evaluation
(C) Performance appraisal
29. The registrar of Unions can cancel the registration of the union when:
(A) Union does not have any movable or immovable property
(B) Union has rescinded any rule providing any matter, provision for which is required by sec. 6
(C) Union is not having any political connection
(D) Union does not experience trade union leader
30. Social Insurance and Vocational Training are ……………………….. types of welfare facilities.
(A) Intramural facilities
(B) Extramural facilities
(C) Basic facilities
(D) Not required facilities
31. Cost of issuing new shares to the public is known as:
(A) Cost of Equity
(B) Cost of Capital
(C) Floatation Cost
(D) Marginal Cost of Capital
32. Working Capital Turnover Ratio may be classified as:
(A) Activity ratio
(B) Solvency ratio
(C) Profitability ratio
(D) GP ratio
33. Which of the following is not used in Capital Budgeting?
(A) Time Value of Money
(B) Sensitivity Analysis
(C) Net Assets Method
(D) Cash Flows
34. Marginal cost of capital is the cost of:
(A) Additional Sales
(B) Additional Funds
(C) Additional Interests
(D) Additional Revenues
35. Business risk can be measured by:
(A) Financial Leverage
(B) Operating Leverage
(C) Combined Leverage
(D) Both (A) and (B)
36. Which of the following is not a valid Experimental Research Design?
(A) Before and After Research Design
(B) Before and After with Control Group Research Design
(C) After only with Control Group Research Design
(D) Before only Research Design
37. The process of evaluating the attractiveness of different market segments and selecting segments to enter is:
(B) Mass marketing
(C) Market targeting
(D) Market segmentation
38. When a marketer expresses his or her vision of what the brand must be and do for consumers, they are expressing what is called:
(A) A brand mission
(B) A brand promise
(C) A brand equity
(D) A brand position
39. If a questionnaire designer decides to use a scale that connects two bipolar words wherein the respondent selects the point that represents his or her opinion, the designer is most likely using what is called:
(A) A dichotomous question
(B) A multiple choice question
(C) A Likert scale
(D) The semantic differential
40. DAGMAR approach in advertising is concerned with which of the following:
(A) It is an approach for identifying the target buyers for company’s products
(B) It is an approach for establishing advertising budgets under competitive situation
(C) It is a systematic approach for measuring consumer satisfaction
(D) It is an approach to target the advertising effort at a level in consumer communication hierarchy
41. Frank and Lilian Gilbreth contributed in:
(A) Work Study
(B) Time Study
(C) Motion Study
(D) Project Study
42. Which of the following Quality Control Charts is based on Poisson Distribution?
(A) X Mean Chart
(B) p Chart
(C) np Chart
(D) c Chart
43. Which of the following is not a method/technique of Demand Forecasting?
(A) Moving Averages Method
(B) Delphi Technique
(C) Trend Analysis Technique
(D) Simulation Method
44. Which of the following concerns making sound decisions under conditions of certainty, risk and uncertainty?
(A) Decision Theory
(B) Network Analysis
(C) Game Theory
(D) Blind Theory
45. Which technique is used in finding solution for optimizing a given objective, such as profit maximization or cost minimization under certain constraints?
(A) Quailing Theory
(B) Waiting Line
(C) Both (A) and (B)
(D) Linear Programming
46. In systematic sampling after a random start ‘K’, every …………………. item is selected.
(A) K + 1
(C) K – 1
(D) K + 2
47. If H0 (Null Hypothesis) is rejected when it is in fact true, we have:
(A) A Standard Error
(B) A Type I Error
(C) A Type II Error
(D) Is not a Type of Error
48. In Chi-square test for independence of variables, the degrees of freedom are …………………………, where ‘m’ is the number of rows and ‘n’ is the number of columns.
(A) (m × n)
(B) (m × n) + 1
(C) (m × n) – n
(D) (m × n) – 1
49. In MS project, task information is entered in which view?
(A) Resource Sheet
(B) PERT Chart
(C) Gantt Chart
(D) Task Sheet
50. Railway Reservation System is an example of: