Download the Mock Test Papers on Homeopathy to sharpen your skills in various sections. Definitely, using the last year Mock Test Papers on Homeopathy question papers with answers Pdf, you can practice well for the exam and result will be also good.
We have provided Mock Test Papers on Homeopathy Previous Papers along with Answers. Applicants can download Mock Test Papers on Homeopathy Solved Question Papers and start preparation. At first, refer and download Mock Test Papers on Homeopathy Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Then, download the Mock Test Papers on Homeopathy Mock Test Papers. You can use this Mock Test Papers on Homeopathy Sample Papers as a reference for your practice.
Mock Test Papers on Homeopathy Practice Set
1. Who wrote the book “Lectures on the Theory and Practice of Homoeophathy?
(A) Richard Haele
(B) Philip Spright
(C) H. A. Roberts
(D) R.E. Dudgeon
2. “I Say Cure, And By This I Mean A Recovery Undisturbed By After Sufferings’? ——who told this?
(A) S. Hahnemann
(B) C. M. Bogar
(C) J. H. Allen
(D) Stuart Close
3. “Probiem Child” belongs to ______ Miasm.
4. What is Antitype?
(A) Homoeopathically selected most suitable medicine
(B) Isopathically selected medicine
(C) Antipathicallyselected medicine
(D) Allopathically selected medicine
5. Patients develop very large ears. The lobe of the ear is pale, white and transparent; The miasm is:
(B) Pseudo psora
6. Book authored by Fr. Muller:
(A) Manual of Homoeopathy
(B) Use of the repertory
(C) Lesser Writing
(D) Homoeopathic Materia Medica
7. Until now how many numbers of repertory have been published ?
8. How many numbers of medicines are there in Synthetic Repertory?
9. Kent’s Repertory is the result of vast experience of Dr. J. T. Kent ; which is based on :
(A) Materia Medica Pura
(B) Dr. Lippes Handbook
(C) Lesser Writing
(D) Organon of Medicine
10. In which repertory sub rubrics are placed alphabetically according to the arrangement?
(A) B. T. B. P.
(B) Computer repertory
(C) Murphy’s Repertory
(D) Dr. Kent’s Repertory
11. In Kent’s Repertory, sub rubric of Apathy is _________.
12. The article “How Shall I Find the Remedy ?” written by whom?
(A) Dr. J. T. Kent
(B) Dr. W. Boerick
(C) Dr. Boenninghausen
(D) Dr. Allen
13. Who wrote “I discovered that Boger‘s Boenninghausen’s Repertory is a real Gold Mine for all kinds of symptoms” in forward to “Complete Repertory”?
(B) Dr. Fradricka E. Glawin
(C) Edward Livingston
(D) Dr. Dario Spinedi
14. A physician should be able to tackle the five “D’s” of health — Disease, Discomfort, Disability, Dissatisfaction and _____.
15. In which book Dr. Hahnemann has described the method of investigation of a sick man and than it continued in Organon of Medicine ?
(A) Novum Organum
(B) Materia Medica Pura
(C) Chronic Miasms
(D) Medicine of Experience
16. By whom picture type material medica is given ?
(D) H. C.Allen
17. Who was’ not convinced about the use and practicability of the repertory ?
(A) Dr. Stuart Clause
(B) Dr Aegidi
(C) Dr. Roger Van
(D) Dr. Fredrick Schroyens
18. Who has produced a combined work of all Repertories and Materia Medica ?
(A) Dr. Barthal
(B) Dr. Jhar
(D) None of them
19. “No one can know everything and that’s why in all honesty one must admit that no conscientious homoeopaths can practice in scientific way without repertory” — a quote by whom ?
(A) Dr. Hahnemann
(C) Dr. Schmidt
(D) Dr. Kiunker
20. How many drugs in Synthesis of Schroyens Repertory?
21. How many gradation given in Dr. Lippe Repertory?
22. How many numbers of chapters given in B. B. C. R. ?
23. In about 1829, to whom Dr. Hahnemann assigned work to arrange a repertory of the remedies ?
(A) Dr. Boenninghausen
(B) Dr. Ruckert
(C) Dr. Kent
(D) Dr. Boger
24. “Repertory of purely pathogenic effects” prefaced by Dr. Hahnemann in 1833 was published by:
(A) Joseph L
(C) Weber Peschiner
(D) C. Hering
25. “A manual of Homoeopathic Prescription” written by :
(A) Tanner J
(B) Muller C
(C) Sherill H
26. How many numbers of Rubrics of Mind are there in Dr; Kent’s repertory?
27. In which department of American College of St. Louis Dr. J. T. Kentwas a Professor ?
(B) Organon of Medicine
(C) Materia Medica
28. “Totality of Symptoms is to therapeutist, the disease” — told by whom?
(A) H. A. Roberts
(C) Richard Huges
(D) Stuart Clause
29. Which type of symptoms are necessary for selection of remedy?
(A) Sympiom’s totality
(B) Totality of symptom
(C) Common symptoms
(D) Uncommon symptoms
30. How many Cards have been contains in Kishore‘s Card Repetory ?
31. The Drug and Magic Remedies Act was formed in the year:
32. “Pharmacokinship” deals with:
(A) Preparation of medicine
(B) Routes of drug administration
(C) Remedy relationship
(D) Repetition of dose
33. Mydriatics are the drugs which:
(A) Contract the pupils
(B) Dilate the pupils
(C) Increase the secretion of milk
(D) Increase the secretion of sweat
34. Active principle found Secale Comutum is:
35. As per the old Hahnemannian method the drug strength of Class I is :
36. Potency denotes :
(A) Back potency
(B) Mother tincture
(C) 50 Millesimal potency
(D) Mother Substance
37. English meaning of Semel in d is :
(A) Once a day
(B) To Dissolve
(C) As directed
(D) One Dram
38. Lachesis mother substanoes must be preserved in:
(A) Glycerine in Phial
(B) Absolute alcohol in Phial
(C) Anticoagulant in Phial
(D) Distilled water in Phial
39. The ratio of Drug and Vehicle in Decimal scale is :
40. Number of succession given for preparing LM petenoles are :
41. Standards of Homeopathic Drugs are covered under:
(A) 1st Schedule of Drugs and Cosmetic Act
(B) 2nd Schedule of Drugs and Cosmetic Act
(C) 3rd Schedule of Drugs and Cosmetic Act
(D) 4th Schedule of Drugs and Cosmetic Act
42. Tarantula Hispanica is prepared from :
(A) Orange Spider
(B) Black Cuban Spider
(C) Spanish Spider
(D) Poison Spider
43. Number of Monographoin Volume of HPI are
44. The first Homeopathic Phamracopeia was published by Carl W Casparl in :
45. Cannabis Satrva is prepared from
(A) Flowering Head
(D) Unriped Fruit
46. For emergency or limited quantity of medicating the globules the phial must be kept standing on the cork for:
(A) 6 hrs
(B) 8 hrs
(C) 4 hrs
(D) 12 hrs
47. Sugar of milk solution + Silver nitrate solution = light yellow precipitate.
Above reaction shows the presence of:
(C) Cl- and PO4+
48. “Alcohol Fortis” is:
(A) Strong alcohol
(B) Dilute alcohol
(C) Dispensing alcohol
(D) Absolute alcohol
49. In old method the drug Crotalus is prepared under:
(A) Class VII
(B) Class VIII
(C) Class VI
(D) Class IX