General Intelligence Mock Test Papers
General Intelligence Mock Test Papers is given below. The Aspirants can check the General Intelligence Mock Test Papers and Study Material in the sections below. Also, download the Free General Intelligence Mock Test Papers Pdf from the direct links below.
Also, interested candidates can check the General Intelligence Mock Test Papers Syllabus & Exam Pattern details here. Just Click on the link below and download free General Intelligence Mock Test Papers PDF.
Mock Test Papers on General Intelligence
Directions: Each question contains a statement on relationship and a question regarding relationship based on the statement. Choose the correct option.
1. Raryan introduces Abhay as the son of the only brother of his father’s wife. How is Abhay related to Ranjan?
2. Pinky, who is Victor’s daughter, says to Lucy, “Your mother Rosy is the younger sister of my father, who is the third child of Joseph”. How is Joseph related to Lucy?
(C) Maternal Uncle
Directions: Read the information given below carefully and answer the question.
3. Roshan, Vaibhav, Vinay and Sumit are playing cards. Roshan and Vaibhav are , partners. Submit faces towards North. If Roshan faces towards West, then who faces towards South?
(D) Data is inadequate
Directions: Study the sequence/pattern of letter or numbers carefully to work out the pattern on which it is based, and answer what the next item in the sequence must be. For example, the sequence ‘A, C, E, G, ?’ has odd numbered letters of alphabet; therefore, the next item must be ‘I’.
4. 0, 3, 8, 15, ?
5. 8,16, 28, 44, ?
Directions: Two words, which have a certain relation, are paired. Select the correct option to substitute the question mark so as to make a similar relational pair with the word given after double colon (::).
6. Bow : Arrow :: Pistol : ?
7. Eye : Wink :: Heart : ?
8. Ocean : Water :: Glacier : ?
9. Delusion : hallucination :: Chagrin : ?
Directions: A related pair of words is followed by four pairs of words are phrases. Select the pair that best expresses a relationship similar to the one expressed in the question pair.
10. Buddhists : Pagoda
(A) Parsis : Temple
(B) Christians : Cross
(C) Jains : Sun Temple
(D) Jews : Synagogue
11. While travelling by a crowded bus you notice that an old lady having a small child in lap is standing as there is no seat for her to sit. What would you do?
(A) Ask the conductor to make a seat available for the lady
(B) Ask the lady to sit where you are sitting
(C) Ask the lady not to travel by the crowded bus
(D) Ask someone to offer his seat to the lady
Directions: The following questions consist of two words each that have a certain relationship to each other, followed by another pair or words. Select the word that has the same relationship as the original pair of words.
12. Kaziranga : Rhino :: ?: Lion
13. Giant : Dwarf :: Genius: ?
Directions: Two sets of words have certain relation. Select a word to replace the question mark so as to make a similar relational pair with the other word in the third set.
14. Cat-Kitten; Goat-Kid, Sheep-?
15. Cataract-eye; jaundice-liver, pyorrhea-?
16. Blue-moon; blue-black; black-?
Directions: In each of the questions given below, two words are paired, which have certain relationships. After the double colon (::) another word is given. Pick the correct option which matches with this third : word (ie., word after the colon), taking into account the already paired words.
17. Constituent Assembly : Constitution :: Parliament : ?
(B) Legislative bills
(D) Prime Minister
18. Right : duty :: Power: ?
19. Elephant : Calf : Tiger : ?
(D) Baby Tiger
20. Patient : Doctor :: Litigant : ?
(C) Legal aid
More Question Set on General Intelligence from Various Exam
|Model Question||Old Question|
|Sample Papers||Mock Test|
|Practice Set||Question Bank|
|Important Questions||Test Papers|
|Typical Questions||Selected Questions|
|Questions and Answers|
21. Prosecutor : Accused :: Plaintiff – ?
22. Executive : President :: Judiciary : ?
(A) Supreme Court
(B) Chief Justice
(D) Government of India
Directions: Select the related letter/word/figure from the given alternatives.
23. Cinema : Audience :: Condense : ?
24. Stable : Horse :: Sty 😕 ¢
25. Beverage : Coffee :: Stationery : ?
26. Fox : Vixen :: Hen: ?
27. Liver : Heart :: Kidney : ?
Directions: Choose the word which is different from the other words in the group.
28. (A) Apple (B) Mango (C) Watermelon (D) Guava
29. (A) Finger (B) Palm (C) Knee (D) Wrist
30. (A) Piano (B) Typewriter (C) Computer (D) Calculator
Directions: Choose the pair in which the words are differently related.
31. (A) Stamp : Letter (B) Ticket : Train (C) Ink: Pen (D) Car : Engine
32. (A) Hard Soft (B) Long : High (C) Sweet; Sour (D) Pointed : Blunt
33. (A) Army : General (B) Team : Captain (C) Creche : Infant (D) Meeting : Chariman
34. (A) Shirt : Dress (B) Boy : Girl (C) Mango : Fruit (D) Table : Furniture
Directions: Choose the number which is different from the other three.
35. (A) 11 (B) 13 (C) 15 (D) 17
36. (A) 10 (B) 11 (C) 15 (D) 16
37. (A) 37 (B)49 (C) 132 (D) 154
38. (A) 140 (B) 240 (C) 360 (D) 480
Directions: Choose the odd numerical pair in each of the following questions.
39. (A) 13 – 21 (B) 19 – 27 (C) 15 – 23 (D) 16 – 24
40. (A)3-5 (B)5-3 (C)6-2 (D) 7-3
Directions: Choose the missing term.
41. A, B, D, G, ……
42. U, O, I, ……, A