General Intelligence Test Papers is given below. The Aspirants can check the General Intelligence Test Papers and Study Material in the sections below. Also, download the Free General Intelligence Test Papers Pdf from the direct links below.
Also, interested candidates can check the General Intelligence Test Papers Syllabus & Exam Pattern details here. Just Click on the link below and download free General Intelligence Test Papers PDF.
Test Papers on General Intelligence
1. It was Sunday on Jan 1, 2006. What was the day of the week on Jan 1, 2010?
2. Find the number of triangles in the given figure.
3. Find the minimum number of straight lines required to make the given figure.
4. Find the number of triangles in the given figure.
5. Find the number of triangles in the given figure.
6. Find the number of triangles in the given figure.
7. Find the minimum number of straight lines required to make the given figure.
8. If in the word ‘DISTURBANCE’, the first letter is interchanged with the last letter, the second letter is interchanged with the tenth letter and so on, which letter would come after the letter T in the newly formed word ?
9. Find the odd one out
10. Find out the wrong term in the series 2, 5, 10, 50, 500, 5000
11. A scenery always has.
12. A Is B’s sister. C is B’s mother. D is C’s father. E is D’s mother. Then, how is A related to D?
13. Spot the emotion that does not belong to the group :-
14. Spot the gesture that does not belong to the group :
(A) Clenched Fist
(B) Accusing Finger
(C) Taut Muscle
(D) Relaxed Face
15. Spot the expression that does not belong to the group :
(A) Smiling Lips
(B) Twinkling Eyes
(C) Straight Forehead
(D) Wrinkled Nose
16. Spot the posture that does not belong to the group :
(A) Sagging Shoulder
(B) Bent Head
(C) Well-Planted Feet
(D) Curved Spine
Instructions: You are a responsible citizen. What would be the correct response in the under mentioned situations.
17. Your Country is facing civil disturbance. Your foremost duty would be to:
(A) Spread rumours
(B) Sit at home for protection
(C) Create friction
(D) To maintain unity.
18. You arrive at the site of a road accident that has just occurred. Some people in the crowd make false accusation and blame you for the accident. What would be your first and foremost duty ?
(A) To exit the scene promptly
(B) To reason out with the crowd
(C) To inform the Police
(D) To give first-aid to the victim.
19. You have been caught red-handed in an office while unconsciously looking into a file marked ™ strictly confidential “. What would be the most reasonable response to the situation.
(A) To admit to the crime
(B) To feel embarrassed
(C) To offer a logical alibi
(D) To stand rooted on the ground
20. You are being offered the purchase of a plot of Patta land. What should be your foremost action before you actually strike the deal:
(A) Argue for a good bargain
(B) Apply for a bank loan
(C) Conduct proper survey to find out the antecedent and true price of the land
(D) Start looking for cheaper land in the neighbourhood.
More Question Set on General Intelligence from Various Exam
21. You have been chosen as a counsellor by your two neighbours to mediate between them in respect of some private dispute. What course of action would you select as the best ?
(A) Talk to each person to the dispute separately to find out the real issue.
(B) Hold a big public meeting involving all the residents of the-locality and discuss the matter.
(C) Provoke one party against the other.
(D) Advise them to go for litigation without wasting further time.
Instructions: Mark the Item that does not belong to the group.
22. (A) elephant (B) hen (C) dog (D) cat
23. (A) yellow (B) brown (C) violet (D) indigo
24. (A) charcoal (B) graphite (C) gold (D) diamond
25. (A) Aluminium (B) Copper (C) Brass (D) Silver
26. If HIPLM is a code for Delhi, QEHVEW is a code for
Instructions: Relate the following codes to relevant situations.
27. May Day
(A) Happy day
(B) Pleasure time
(C) Distress signal
(D) New Year
28. Thumbs up
(A) Victory sign
(B) All clear sign
(C) Pleasure sign
(D) Welcome sign
29. Dot Dash Dash
(A) Newton‘s law
(B) Distress signal
(C) Morse code
(D) Railway signal
(A) Law of gravitation
(B) Welcome sign
(C) Distress signal
(D) Victory sign
(A) Lost and found
(B) I have found it
(C) Welcome sign
(D) Hidden treasure
Instructions: Fill in the blanks with the most logical choice.
32. Body includes limbs as tree includes ____________
33. Prison is to humans as cage is to _____________
34. Doctor is to patient as teacher is to _____________.
35. Health is to sickness as happiness is to ___________
36. Candle relates to sun as relates to ocean __________.
37. Chair : sit : bed :
38. Ship : ocean : bus :
39. Illiteracy : education : disease :
40. Despair : hope : past :
41. Revenge : mercy : cruelty :
42. Find the odd man out
10, 25, 45, 54, 60, 75, 80
43. Pointing to a photograph, a man said, “I have no brother or sister but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Whose photograph was it ?
(A) His own
(B) His Son
(C) His Father
(D) His Grandfather
44. Looking at the portrait of a man, Harsh said, “His mother is the wife of my father’s son. I have no brothers or sisters.” At whose portrait was Harsh was looking ?
(A) His child
(B) His father
(C) His grandson
(D) His nephew
45. In a chess tournament each of the six players will play every other player exactly once. How many matches will be played during the tournament?
46. Reena is twice as old as Sunita. Three years ago, she was three times as old as Sunita. How old is Reena now?
(A) 6 years
(B) 12 years
(C) 14 years
(D) 16 years
47. A group of 1200 persons consisting of captains and soldiers is travelling in a train. For every 15 soldiers there is one captain. The number of captains in the group is ?
48. Aruna cut a cake into two halves and cuts one half into smaller pieces of equal size. Each of the small pieces is twenty grams in weight. If she has seven pieces of the cake in all with her, how heavy was the original cake ?
(A) 240 gm
(B) 220 gm
(C) 225 gm
(D) 250 gm
49. A number is doubled and 9 is added. If resultant is trebled, it becomes 75. What is that number