Asian History Questions and Answers
Last 5 years Asian History Questions and Answers Papers provided here. Candidates who are applied for the competitive exam can check and download the Asian history trivia MCQ from here. We have updated Asian history quiz GK Papers to present you a scheme on how to plan for the exam.
Download pdf Asian History quiz Last Year Solved Question Papers from the link provided. Therefore, if you are among the one who is searching for the Asian History quiz Old Papers, then you can check here. Hence, go through the following sections and download the Asian history trivia Model General Knowledge Question Papers Pdf. Interested aspirants can also check the Asian history trivia Test Pattern.
Questions and Answers on Asian History
1. 1911 Revolution of China resulted in
(A) Establishment of a Republic
(D) Increased problems of people
2. Which of the following is not a religion developed in ancient time (i.e. In B.C.) ?
3. The Chinese Nationalist Party Kuomintang was found by
(B) Mao Tse-tung
(C) Chiang Kai-shek
(D) Sun Yat-sen
4. The world’s first drainage system was build by the people of
(A) Egyptian civilization
(B) Indus Valley civilization
(C) Chinese civilization
(D) Mesopotamian civilization
5. The capital of Pakistan till 1959 was
6. Who was the chairperson of the Chinese Communist Party at the time of liberation of China?
(A) Zhou Enlai
(B) Deng Xiaoping
(C) Mao Zedong
(D) Liu Shaoqi
7. Peking is the sacred place of
8. East Timor, in Indonesian Archipelago, was the former colony of
9. The world’s oldest continuously inhabited city is
10. Zend-Avesta is the sacred book of the
11. In which country the Head of the State gets his office by the law of hereditary succession?
(B) Sri Lanka
12. The Wailing wall is situated in
(D) Tel Aviv
13. When did China start the Civil Services Examinations ?
(A) 6 A.D
14. Who was the first Calipha
(A) Sulaiman, the Great
(B) Abu Bakr
(C) Iman Hussain
15. In which country is Karabla, the holy city of Shia Muslims located ?
16. The city of “Tashkent” is located in
17. Independence movement of Vietnamwas headed by
(A) Ngo Dinh Diem
(B) Zhou Enlai
(C) Pol Pot
(D) Ho Chi Minh
18. Which one country is still governed by a monarch ?
(D) Saudi Arabia
19. Japan’s Parliament is known as
20. The currency of Thailand is
|World History||American History|
|Japanese History||European History|
|Chinese History||Asian History|
21. On which side did Japan fight in the First World War ?
(A) none, it wag neutral
(B) with Germany against United Kingdom
(C) against Russia on its own
(D) with United Kingdom against Germany
22. Indonesia was a colony of which of the following countries?
23. The Great Wall of China was built by
(B) Shih Huang-ti
24. The Crimean War in 1854–1856 was fought between
(A) Russia and Turkey
(B) USA and England
(C) Russia and Japan
(D) England and France
25. Bangladesh was created in –
26. Taoism, is an ancient tradition of Philosophy and religious belief deeply rooted in
(A) Taiwanese custom and world view
(B) Chinese custom and world view
(C) Japanese custom and world view
(D) Vietnamese custom and world view
27. Synagogue is the place of worship of
28. Japanese folk tradition and ritual, with no founder or single sacred scripture, is popularly known as
29. During the reign of which dynasty was the Great Wall of China constructed?