Here, we have provided direct links for downloading the agriculture quiz Papers exclusively at free of cost. We observed most of the applicants are searching on the internet for agriculture gk questions. But they are discouraging in finding previous years papers of agriculture quiz.
So, that’s why we tried on many sources and find some of the agri quiz Solved Papers of Last 5 Years. Below are the agri exam quiz Question Papers and the same Answer Key PDF links attached.
Quiz on Agriculture
1. The market in which there are few buyers, is termed as-
A) Monopsony market
B) Oligopoly market
C) Monopolistic market
D) Oligopsony market
2. Who is the present Ex- Officio chairman of NITI Aayog?
A) Amitab Kant
B) Narendra Modi
C) Rajiv Kumar
D) Dinesh Arora
3. In serving total agricultural credit contribution from different banks in decreasing order is-
A) Rural banks, Co-operative banks, Commercial banks, Private sector banks.
B) Commercial banks, Rural banks, Co-operative banks, Private sector banks.
C) Commercial banks, Co-operative banks, Rural banks, Private sector banks.
D) Co-operative banks, Rural banks, Commercial banks, Private sector banks.
4. Under distress sale, what is the relationship between marketed and marketable surpluses for a farmer?
A) Marketed surplus=0
B) Marketed surplus = Marketable surplus
C) Marketed surplus > Marketable surplus
D) Marketed surplus < Marketable surplus
5. The point of inflexion in classical production function lies at a point where
A) Marginal Physical Product (MPP) is maximum
B) Average Physical Product (APP) is maximum
C) MPP = APP
D) MPP = 0
6. Which one of the following is the objective of the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP)?
A) To stabilize agricultural prices
B) To ensure meaningful real income levels to the farmers
C) To protect the interest of the consumers by providing essential agricultural commodities at reasonable rate through PDS
D) All of these
7. Pradhan Mantri fasal Bima Yogana (PMFBY) was launched in-
8. The National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP) was launched by ICAR, New Delhi through the support of-
A) World Bank
B) Govt of India
C) World Bank and Government of India
D) Government of India and State Govt.
9. The first Krishi Vigyan Kendra, on pilot basis, was established in India at Pondicherry in the year
10. In which year, programme on training of rural youth (BPL farmers) for self employment aimed at providing technical and entrepreneurial skill has been commenced?
11. Paramparagat Kirshi Vikas Yogana was started in India in the year-
12. A continuous and cooperative activity, involving the local farmers and extension staff in which objective of the work are set forth and action planned is known as
C) Programme planning
D) Programme planning process
13. Need based and skill oriented vocational training to field staff and to practising farmers is being undertaken in the system of
A) Krishi Vigyan Kendra
B) National Demonstration
C) Lab to Land Programme
D) Jawahar Rozgar Yojana
14. Agricultural clinic is helpful to farmer for –
A) Testing soil sample
B) Testing irrigation water quality
C) Testing seed viability
D) Providing specialized guidance in writing
15. Visual aid for transfer of technology includes:
A) Audio teleconference
B) e – mail
C) Cultural programme
D) All of these
16. Extension Education is related where
A) Audience is more or less homogeneous
B) Teaching is mainly vertical and curriculum centred
C) Teaching is mainly horizontal and need based
D) Pre- planned and pre- decided
17. Method demonstration does not include-
A) Seed treatment with rhizobium culture
B) Use of improved variety seed
C) Taking soil sample for its testing
D) Budding in fruit plants
18. The three characteristics of extension are –
A) Teaching- Informal- Flexible
B) Teaching – Formal- Voluntary
C) Teaching- Curriculum based- Compulsory
D) Teaching- Cooperation- Formal
19. The major difference between the innovation decision process and the diffusion process is that-
A) Innovation decision making takes place within the mind of an individual.
B) Innovation decision- making takes place with a group.
C) Innovation decision is adopted after rejection.
D) Innovation decision is a collection of learning experience.
20. National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources is located at-
A) New Delhi
Practice Papers for Agriculture Students
|Plant Pathology||Test Papers|
|Agriculture Chemistry||Question Bank|
|Agri Botany||Questions and Answers|
|Selected Questions||Model Papers|
21. Care of new born calf should include:
A) Colostrum feeding within one hour of birth
B) Dehorning and disbudding within 24 hours of birth
C) Noves cord cutting very close to ligature
D) All of these
22. Gaddi is a breed of –
23. Frozen semen is being stored at-
24. The breed evolved by crossing of Murrh and Surti breed of buffalo is-
A) Nili Ravi
25. Gumbora is a disease of which animal?
26. FMD (Food and mouth) disease of cattle is a
A) Fungal Disease
B) Viral Disease
C) Protozoan Disease
D) Bacterial Disease
27. Ranikhet is a ____________ disease?
28. Which of the following is not a draught purpose bread of a cow?
C) Amrit Mahal
29. Which of the following breed of buffalo has the highest fat percentage?
30. Protein content in mustard cake is about-
31. ______ is the best method of milking.
D) Knuckling and Stripping
32. The carburettor is main part of Engine-
A) Diesel Engine
B) Steam Engine
C) Petrol Engine
D) Gas Engine
33. Which weir is used to measure high discharge?
A) Rectangular weir
B) Trapezoidal weir
C) Triangular weir
D) None of these
34. Water can be measured on volume basis if it is………….
A) At rest
B) In motion
C) At rest and in motion
D) None of these
35. Open impeller is made by?
A) Mild steel
B) Cast iron
C) Forged steel
D) Stainless steel
36. Which type of nozzle is most commonly used for herbicide application?
A) Flood jet
B) Flat fan
C) Solid cone
D) Centrifugal type
37. Which of the following machine is not good for zero- till planting of crop under surface residue condition?
A) Turbo happy seeder
B) Rotary disc drill
C) Double disc drill
D) Tyne opener zero till drill
38. Drainage of 1 ha cm in 24 hours equals drainage of-
A) 1.157 lps
B) 0.117 lps
C) 2.7 lps
D) 2 lps
39. The ratio between area of crop irrigated and quantity of water applied crop is termed as?
C) Base period
D) Irrigation quotient
40. The wind velocity is measured by
A) Current meter
D) None of these
41. Which harrow is also called “bakhar”
A) Disc harrow
B) Spike tooth harrow
C) Spring tooth
D) Blade harrow
42. The value of variable which occurs most frequently is called as-
D) Weighted Mean
43. Variance is-
A) The square root of variation of values
B) The coefficient of variation of values
C) The reciprocal of mean of standard deviation
D) The square of standard deviation
44. The average of the absolute deviations taken from central value is called as
A) Mean deviation
B) Standard deviation
C) Coefficient of variation
45. When value of one variable changes while other variable remains constant, it is known as
A) Negative correlation
B) Direct correction
C) Positive correction
46. If Q1 = 5, Q2 = 10 and Q3 = 20, the quartile deviation will be
47. Which of the following would you regard as discrete variable
C) Wages paid to workers
D) Number of children in a family
48. The mean of 20 observations is 25. What will be the mean of new set of observation, if 3 is added to each observation.
49. The coefficient of correlation between X and Y is 0.6, their covariance is 4.8. The variance of X is 9. Then the standard deviation of Y is –
50. In storage major pest of rice is
A) Cercyra Cepnolenica
B) Tribolium castaneum
C) Callosobruhus sp
D) Systole albipennis
51. Pectinophora gossypilla is a pest of-
52. Heterorhabditis sp. is used for control of
A) Rice stem bore
B) Pea leaf miner
C) White grub
D) Coriander aphid
53. Diamond back moth is a pest of
54. Melanagromyza obtusa is a pest of
A) Red gram
55. Trichogramma chilonis parasitoid used for the control of
A) Bollworm of cotton
B) White fly
56. Basillus thuringiensis is used for the control of
A) Diamond backmoth
B) Fruit sucking moth
57. Yellow and Witches broom symptoms caused by
58. Rice tungro disease is caused by
A) A mixture of spherical and flexous viruses.
B) A bacilliform virus alone.
C) A mixture of bacilliform and flexous virus.
D) A mixture of spherical and bacilliform virus.
59. An example of autoecious rust is
A) Stem rust of wheat
B) Bajra rust
C) Apple rust
D) Linseed rust
60. Aflatoxins are produced by
A) Alternaria burnsii
B) Fusarium graminearum
C) Cladosporium spp.
D) Aspergillus flaxus
61. Sclerotia are formed in which fungus
62. Which fungicide is used for control of downy mildew.
B) Ridomil MZ