Voice Change in English Grammar Mock Test
People who are seeking for Voice Change in English Grammar Mock Test can get here. On our page, you will get Voice Change in English Grammar latest question papers along with solutions. Those candidates need to solve Voice Change in English Grammar Mock Test to get the experience and to know the difficulty level of exam.
Applicants can also get Voice Change in English Grammar Mock Test. Before going to start the preparation, it’s better to check the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar Mock Test to make your preparation easy and effective. Voice Change in English Grammar Mock Test are here to download for free. Applicants can get Passive Voice to Active Voice in English Grammar Mock Test from our website. You can also download the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar Mock Test with answers for free.
Mock Test with Answers on Voice Change
Rewrite the sentence from Active Voice to Passive Voice or Passive Voice to Active Voice
1. I want you to be at Sulliven’s place.
2. I wanted a pair of blue suede shoes.
3. I wanted to raise my hand and touch her hair.
4. I was boiling eggs.
5. I will give you something terrifying.
6. I will serve you as your most faithful slave.
7. I will show you something nice.
8. I will tell the inspector tomorrow.
9. I would have tried to draw a little attention to myself.
10. I would teach you right from wrong.
11. I wouldn’t take five Squeezers for him.
12. I wrote a letter.
13. If a mother can kill her own child-what is left for me to kill you ?
14. If I turn you loose, will you run?
15. If you can give me none, tell me so.
16. I’ll send my mowers out to the Meadows this very day.
17. I’ll shoot you like a partridge!
18. I’ll show you the documents.
19. I’m representing the New York Amalgamated Short Snap Biscuit Cracker and Frazzled Wheat Company.
20. Improve your performance.
21. Is the boy eating pudding ?
22. Is the farmer ploughing the field ?
23. Is the police not noticing the prisoners ?
24. Isn’t Chappell eating pudding ?
25. Isn’t she watching it?
26. It has also estranged us from our past heritage.
27. It is to be roped.
28. It should provide the students with time and environment to get acquainted with nature.
29. It takes much time to kill a tree.
30. It was called the Elmtree House.
31. It would take me some time to discover something about her looks.
32. Jimmy collared a boy that was loafing on the steps of the bank.
33. Jimmy slid back a panel in the wall and dragged out a dust-covered suitcase.
34. Jimmy took it in a tired kind of way.
35. Jimmy Valentine was assiduously stitching uppers.
36. Keep him warm.
37. Keep this pen.
38. Koyel called the waiter to place the order.
39. Lady Lal hurriedly finished off her meal.
40. Lady Lal opened the brass carrier.
41. Last year we lent you our threshing machine.
42. Leave him alone, he has not taken the chain.
43. Leela gave a cry of joy.
44. Leela keenly examined the ball for traces of the moon.
45. Leela would drop the pencil out of the room.
46. Leela’s mother picked up the chain.
47. Leela’s mother threw a glance at him.
48. Let him buy a bicycle.
49. Let us keep him in our house.
50. Let’s change the subject.
Answer of the above questions.
1. Hard drinks were never touched by him.
2. A pair of blue suede shoes were wanted by me.
3. To raise my hand and touch her hair was wanted by me.
4. Eggs were being boiled by me.
5. Something terrifying will be given to you by me.
6. You will be served by me as your most faithful slave.
7. Something nice will be shown to you by me.
8. The inspector will be told by me tomorrow.
9. A little attention to myself would have been tried to be drawn by me.
10. You would be taught right from wrong by me.
11. Five Squeezers would not be taken by me for him.
12. A letter was written by me.
13. If her own child can be killed by a mother – what is left for me to kill you?
14. If you are turned loose by me, will you run?
15. If none can be given to me by you, tell me so.
16. This very day, my mowers will be sent out to the Meadows by me.
17. You will be shot like a partridge by me.
18. The documents will be shown to you by me.
19. The New York Amalgamated Short Snap Biscuit Cracker and Frazzled Wheat Company is being represented by me.
20. Let your performance be improved.
21. Is pudding being eaten by the boy ?
22. Is the field being ploughed by the farmer?
23. Are the prisoners not being noticed by the police ?
24. Is pudding not being eaten by Chappell ?
25. Is it not being watched by her ?
26. We have also been estranged from our past heritage by it.
27. Somebody is to rope it.
28. The students should be provided with time and environment to get acquainted with nature by it.
29. Much time is taken to kill a tree.
30. People called it the Elmtree House.
31. Some time would be taken by me to discover something about her looks.
32. A boy that was loafing on the steps of the bank was collared by Jimmy.
33. A panel was slid back in the wall and a dust-covered suitcase was dragged out by Jimmy.
34. It could not be made sooner by us.
35. Uppers were being assiduously stitched by Jimmy Valentine.
36. He should be kept warm.
37. Let this pen be kept.
38. The waiter was called by Koyel to place the order.
39. Lady Lal’s meal was hurriedly finished off by her.
40. The brass carrier was opened by Lady Lal.
41. Last year our threshing machine was lent to you by us.
42. You are requested to leave him alone, the chain has not been taken by him.
43. A cry of joy was given by Leela.
44. The ball was keenly examined by Leela for traces of the moon.
45. The pencil would be dropped by Leela and she would run out of the room.
46. The chain was picked up by Leela’s mother.
47. A glance was thrown at him by Leela’s mother.
48. You are requested to let him buy a bicycle.
49. Let him be kept in our house.
50. Let the subject be changed by us.