RBI Data Sufficiency Question Papers for Practice and Preparation
Candidates are advised to check with the latest RBI Data Sufficiency Question Papers. Reserve Bank of India Data Sufficiency Papers helps the applicants during the preparation for Grade B exam. Also, helps in understanding the Data Sufficiency question paper pattern and way the questions are given.
Click on the links given below to go to particular RBI Data Sufficiency question paper pdf. Reserve Bank of India Data Sufficiency question paper direct download links. Click on the links below and download the pdf for free of cost. RBI Data Sufficiency paper below is only for reference.
Model Question on Data Sufficiency for RBI
Directions: Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer
(1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question;
(2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(3) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(4) if the data given in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
(5) if the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
1. Who has secured the maximum marks among six friends A, B, C, D, E and F?
I. B secured less marks than A and F but not less than C, D and E.
II. F secured more marks than B but not as much as A.
2. How many brothers does Meghna have? (Meghna is a girl)
I. Kishore, the father of Meghna is the only child of Kamal. Kamal has only two grand children.
II. Jyoti, the daughter-in-law of Kamal has a son and a daughter.
3. What will be the position of hour hand of a clock at 7.30 PM?
I. There are English alphabets on the dial of the clock instead of digits.
II. The hour hand is at P at 7 O’clock.
4. Among P, Q, R, S and T sitting in a straight line, Facing North, who sits exactly in the middle of the line?
I. S sits third to left of Q. S is an immediate neighbour of both P and T.
II. Two people sit between T and R. R does not sit at any of the extreme ends. P sits second to right of T.
5. What does ‘Ne’ stands for in the code language?
I. ‘Na Ni Nok Ne’ means ‘I will tell you’ and Nok Ne Nam’ means ‘he will tell you’ in that code language.
II. ‘Ni Ne Mo Nam’ means ‘will he call you’ and’Ne Mok Sac Ni’ means ‘how will you go’ in that code language.
6. Among M, P, T, R and W each being of a different age, who is the youngest?
I. T is younger than only P and W.
II. M is younger than T and older than R.
7. Who amongst P, Q, R, S, T and U is the tallest?
I. P is taller than R and T but not as tall as U, who is taller than Q and S.
II. R is the third in height in the ascending order and not as tall as U, P and Q, Q being taller than P but not the tallest.
8. How is ‘gone’ written in a code language?
I. You will be gone’ is written as ‘ka pa ni sa’ in that code language.
II. ‘he will he there‘ is written as ‘ja da ka ni’ in that code language.
9. Who among A, B, C, D, E & F read the book last?
I. F, who gave the book to B after reading, was third to read the same.
II. C, who read the book after A, was the third person to read the book before it reached E.
10. On which day of the week (starting from Monday and ending on Sunday of the same week) did Sushant visit Chennai?
I. Sushant visited Chennai two days after his brother visited Chennai.
II. Sushant did not visit Chennai either on Wednesday or on Friday.
Read More Questions on Data Sufficiency
11. What is Sudin’s rank in the class of 44 students?
I. Ramesh, whose rank is 17th in the class, is ahead of Shyam by 6 ranks, Shyam being 7 ranks ahead of Sudin.
II. Suketu is 26 ranks ahead of Sudin and Shyamala is 6 ranks behind Sudin while Savita stands exactly in the middle of Shyamala and Suketu in ranks, her rank being 17.
12. Towards which direction is P with respect to the starting point?
I. P walked 20 metres, took a right turn and walked 30 meters, again took right turn and walked 20 metres towards West.
II. P walked 30 metres, took a left turn and walked 20 metres; again took left turn and walked 30 metres towards East.
13. How many girls are taller than Samir in his class?
I. When students of Samir’s class are ranked in descending order of their height, Samir’s rank is 17th from the top among all the students and 12th among boys.
II. Samir’s rank from the bottom on the basis of height among boys is 18th and among all students is 29th.
14. How is ‘cost‘ written in the given code language?
I. In the code language ‘tell me the cost‘ is coded as ‘@ 0 # 9’ and ‘cost was very high‘ is coded as ‘& 6 # 1’.
II. In the code language ‘some cost was discount’ is coded as ‘1 8 7 #’ and ‘some people like discount is coded as ‘8 7 5 %’.
15. Among Nitin, Amit, Sudesh, Rekha and Sujata, who came last for the programme?
I. Nitin came after Amit but not after Sujata.
II. Rekha came after Sujata but not aﬁer Sudesh.