Looking for Institute of IBPS PO Data Sufficiency Question Papers? Go through the article on Data Sufficiency for more details regarding the type of questions and topics need to focus. Download just by clicking on the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Data Sufficiency Papers with Answers Pdf links.
The given Data Sufficiency Papers are only for reference purpose. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Data Sufficiency Model Paper for PO Mains and Prelims gives candidates an overview of the online assessment test.
However, download the IBPS PO Data Sufficiency pdf and start your preparation. Interested candidates can check the Official IBPS Exam Page for more Exam papers.
Data Sufficiency Model Question for IBPS PO Prelims and Mains
Directions: Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer
(1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question;
(2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(3) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(4) if the data given in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
(5) if the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
1. On which day in July was definitely Mohan’s mother’s birthday?
I. Mohan correctly remembers that his mother’s birthday is before eighteenth but alter twelfth July.
II. Mohan’s sister correctly remembers that their mother‘s birthday is after fifteenth but before nineteenth July.
2. Towards which direction is Q from R?
I. Q is exactly to the east of M.
II. M is exactly to the south of R.
3. How is ‘near’ written in a code language?
I. ‘go near the tree‘ is written as ‘sa na pa ta‘ in that code language.
II. tree is near home‘ is written as ‘ja pa da sa’ in that code language.
4. Who among P, Q, R, S and T is the heaviest?
I. Q is heavier than R and T but lighter than only S.
II. R is third from the top when they are arranged in descending order of their weight and is heavier than T and P.
5. Among A, B, C, D and E each having scored different marks in an exam, who has scored the lowest marks?
I. D has scored more marks than only three of them.
II. A has scored more marks than only E.
6. On which day of the week did Sohan visit Chennai?
I. Sohan returned to Hyderabad from Chennai on Thursday.
II. Sohan left Hyderabad on Monday for Chennai.
7. In a row of girls facing North, what is D‘s position from the left end?
I. D is twentieth from the right end.
II. There are ten girls between B and D.
8. How is ‘now’ written in a code language?
I. ‘now and then’ is written as ‘ka da ta’ in that code language.
II. ‘then you come’ is written as ‘da ma pa’ in that code language.
9. Town M is towards which direction of Town K?
I. Town K is towards North-West of Town D
II. Town M is towards South-East of‘ Town D
10. Which direction is Shashidhar facing?
I. In the early morning Shashidhar was standing in front of a puppet and the shadow of the puppet was falling to the right of Shashidhar.
II. In the early morning Shashidhar was standing on the ground. His shadow was falling behind him when he turned to his left.
Read More Questions on Data Sufficiency
11. On which day of the week from Monday to Sunday did Arun leave for London?
I. Arun did not leave for London during the weekend.
II. Arun’s brother left for London on Friday two days after Arun left for London.
12. Who among A, B, C, D and E teaches History?
I. Each one of them teaches only one subject. B teaches Mathematics, while E teaches Science. A or C does not teach Geography. A or D does not teach English.
II. C and E are teachers of English and Science respectively and A is the teacher of Mathematics.
13. How is ‘new’ written in a code language?
I. ‘new good clothes‘ is written as ‘5 3 9′ in that code language.
II. ‘good clothes are costly‘ is written as ‘9673’ in that code language.
14. In a row of boys facing South who is immediate left to Ramakant?
I. Suresh is immediate right to Chandrakant, who is fourth to the right of Ramakant.
II. Suresh is third to the right of Ramakant and Naresh is second to the right of Suresh.
15. On which date of the month was Parul born?
I. Her mother correctly remembers that she was born after 15th but before 21st of April.
II. Her father correctly remembers that she was born after 18th but before 24th of April.