General Intelligence Selected Questions
General Intelligence Selected Questions is given below. The Aspirants can check the General Intelligence Selected Questions and Study Material in the sections below. Also, download the Free General Intelligence Selected Questions Pdf from the direct links below.
Also, interested candidates can check the General Intelligence Selected Questions Syllabus & Exam Pattern details here. Just Click on the link below and download free General Intelligence Selected Questions PDF.
Selected Questions on General Intelligence
1. In a certain code, BECAUSE is written as BFCBVSF. How would DOORSTEP be written in that code?
2. In a certain code, HUMANITY is written as 41526378 and NATURE is written as 627109. How is HUNTER written in that code?
3. If FATHER is coded as HCVJGT then how can SHIP be coded as —
4. Looking at a women sitting next to him, Amit said “She is the sister of the husband of my wife”. How is the woman related to Amit?
5. From the given alternative words, select the word which can be formed using the letters of the given word – [REPUTATION]
6. Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following?
1. Implementation 2. Conceptual Modelling 3. Requirements Analysis 4. Logical Modelling 5. Physical Model 6. Schema Refinement
7. Which one of the following is the correct sequence of ecosystem in the order of decreasing productivity?
(A) Oceans, Mangroves, lakes, grassland
(B) Mangroves, oceans, grassland, lakes
(C) Mangroves, grassland, lakes, oceans
(D) Oceans, lakes, grassland, mangroves
8. Ten years ago, P was half of Q’s age. If the ratio of their present ages is 3:4, what will be the total of their present ages?
9. A train runs at the speed of 72km/h and crosses a 250 metre long: platform in 26 seconds, What is the length of the train?
(A) 270 metre
(B) 210 metre
(C) 340 metre
(D) 130 metre
10. The speed of a boat in still water in 22 km/hr and the rate of current is 4 km/hr. The distance travelled downstream in 24 minutes is:
(A) 7.4 km
(B) 10.2 km
(C) 10.4 km
(D) 9.2 km
11. The present ages of A.B and C are in proportions 4:7:9. Eight years ago, the sum of their ages was 56. What are their present ages (in years)?
(A) Insufficient data
12. Sobha’s father was 38years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of her parents?
(A) 66 years
(B) 55 years
(C) 44 years
(D) 33 years
A, B, C, D, E and F are seating in a round fable playing cards. A is in front of E. C is on the right hand of E. D is in the left hand of A. A is on the left hand of F and B is on the right hand of F. Now answer the followings:-
13. Who is between A and C?
14. Who is between A and E?
(A) D and C
(B) F and D
(C) F and B
(D) Both options A and C above
15. Who is between F and D?
16. Who is between B and D?
(A) F and A
(B) E and C
(C) Both options A and B
(D) None of options A and B
17. Who is between B and C?
If after taking a break, A seats in the seat of E and E seats in the seat of A, then answer the followings:
18. Who is on the right hand side of A?
19. Who is on the left hand of E?
20. Who is between A and D?
More Question Set on General Intelligence from Various Exam
|Model Question||Old Question|
|Sample Papers||Mock Test|
|Practice Set||Question Bank|
|Important Questions||Test Papers|
|Typical Questions||Selected Questions|
|Questions and Answers|
21. Who is between B and E?
22. Who is sitting to the right hand of E but left hand of B?
23. If A quits the game and leaves the table, then who will be seating next to C?
(C) Both the above
(D) None of the above
24. If A quits the game and leaves the fable, then who will be seating to the right hand of B?
(D) None of the above
25. if both A and D leave the table, then who will be seating between E and B?
(C) Both the options A and B above are correct
(D) None of the above
26. If both E and D leave the table, then who will be seating between C and F?
(A) B and A
(D) Both the options A and C are correct
27. If the person seating at the right hand of A, but left hand of D, who is one of the persons seating between A and E, but clockwise between F and B, leaves the table, then who is that person?
(D) None of the above
28. Hetoka bought a gift item for Rs.510/- after getting a discount of 15%. He then setts it 5% above the marked price. The profit earned in this deal is:
(B) Rs. 120/-
(C) Rs. 100/-
(D) Rs. 90/-
29. N is more intelligent than M. M is not as intelligent as Y. X is more intelligent than Y but not as good as N. Who is the most intelligent of all?
30. Looking at a woman sitting next to him, Amit said, “She is the sister of the husband of my wife”. How is the woman related to Amit?
31. Mahesh is 60 years old. Ram is 5 years junior to Mahesh and 4 years senior to Raju. The youngest brother of Raju is Babu and he is 6 years junior to him. What is the age difference between Mahesh and Babu?
(A) 13 years
(B) 6 years
(C) 18 years
(D) 15 years
32. Find the next term in the series:
A, 2, C, Y, E, X, G, ?
Directions: Select the related letters/words from the given alternatives:
33. Umpire : Game :: ?
(A) Chef: banquet
(B) Legislator: election
(C) Moderator: debate
(D) Prodigy: wonder
34. King : Throne :: Rider : ?
35. MOUSE : KPSTC :: LIGHT : ?
36. ABDE: FGUD :: DLM: ?
37. HCM: FAK :: SGD: ?
38. Sumi’s birthday falls on 15″ August and Tina’s birthday falls on 24″ June. If Tina’s birthday was on Tuesday, what was the day on Sum/’s birthday in the same year?
39. If MUSICAL is written as KWQKACI, how can SPRINKLE be written?
40. if WATER is written as YCVGT, then what is written as HKTG?
A man leaves for his office from his house. He walks towards East. After moving a distance of 20 metres, he turns towards south and walks 10 metres. Then he walks 35 metres towards the West and further 5 metres towards the North. He then turns towards East and walks 15 metres.
41. What is the straight distance in metres between his initial and final positions?
(D) Cannot be determined
42. The new position of the man is towards the ___________ of the original position.
(D) None of these
43. Ram is son of Rita’s grandfather’s only daughter. How is Rita’s father is related to Ram?
(D) Cousin brother
44. From a point Poona level ground, the angle of elevation of the top tower is 30°. if the tower is 200 m high, the distance of point P from the foot of the tower is:
(D) 346 m
45. State Museum at Guwahati has an average of 510 visitors on Sundays and 240 on other days, What Is the average number of visitors per day in a month of 30 days beginning with a Sunday?
46. Find the odd man out. 1, 8, 27, 64, 125, 196, 216, 343
47. ‘Insert the missing number. 12, 25, 49, 99, 197, 395, (…)
48. Insert the missing number. 2, 7, 10, 22, 18, 37, 26, (……)
49. Insert missing number 220, 218, 214, 208, 200, 190, (……..)