General Intelligence Old Question Papers
General Intelligence Old Question Papers is given below. The Aspirants can check the General Intelligence Old Question Papers and Study Material in the sections below. Also, download the Free General Intelligence Old Question Papers Pdf from the direct links below.
Also, interested candidates can check the General Intelligence Old Question Papers Syllabus & Exam Pattern details here. Just Click on the link below and download free General Intelligence Old Question Papers PDF.
Old Question Papers on General Intelligence
Directions: Select related words/letters/ numbers from the given alternatives.
1. TAP : PAT:: DAM : ?
2. ABC : HIJ :: OPQ : ?
3. Horse : Hoof ::
(A) Man : Foot
(B) Dog : Black
(C) Paise : Rupee
(D) Pen : Pencil
4. LO : PK :: IR : ?
5. Night : Morning :: ? : Night
Directions: Select the One which is different from the other three responses.
6. (A) RPSZ (B) AIUE (C) QRTM (D) NQMR
7. (A) EBD (B) IFH (C) URT (C) YWX
Directions: Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following words in ascending order?
8. 1) Hundred 2) Unit 3) Thousand 4) Tens 5) Lakh
9. 1) Lucknow 2) Uttar Pradesh 3) India 4) World 5) Asia
10. 1) Vegetable 2) Market 3) Cutting 4) Cooking 5) Food
(B) 2, 1,3, 4,5
(C) 3, 1, 2, 5,4
(D) 5, 2, 1, 3, 4
11. 1) Honey 2) Flower 3) Honey Bee 4) Wax
Directions: Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
12. 3, 7, 18, 21, 31, ?
13. FUGT, HSIR, JQKP, ?
14. ACE, GIK, MOQ, ?
15. 14, 30, 68, 130, 222, ?, 520, 738
16. 169, 144, 121, 100, ?
17. A, P, C, O, E, R, G, ?, ?
18. CEGI : RTVX :: IKMO : ?
19. AEI, BFY, CGK, ?
20. Directions: Select the missing number from the given responses.
1) 8 7 5
2) 10 7 5
3) 9 7 ?
More Question Set on General Intelligence from Various Exam
|Model Question||Old Question|
|Sample Papers||Mock Test|
|Practice Set||Question Bank|
|Important Questions||Test Papers|
|Typical Questions||Selected Questions|
|Questions and Answers|
21. Two statements are given below followed by two conclusions (I) and (II). You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of given conclusions, if any, follow from the given a statements? Indicate your answer.
Statements: All writers are lawyers. All readers are lawyers.
Conclusions: – (I) Some lawyers are readers. (II) Some readers are writers
(A) Only conclusion I follows.
(B) Only conclusion II follows
(C) Both conclusions I and I follows
(D) Neither conclusion I nor II follows.
Directions: Select the one which is different from the other three responses.
22. (A) Pen (B) Marker (C) Paper (D) Pencil
23. (A) ABDG (B) CDFI (C) EFHK (F) GHIK
24. (A) Graph (B) Chart (C) Model (D) Drawing
25. (A) Peak (B)Mountain (C) Hillock (D) Valley
Directions: Choose the word which is least like the other words in the group.
26. (A) Eyes (B) Nose (C) Fingers (D) Lips
27. (A) Bake (B) Fry (C) Roast (D) Peel
Directions: Choose the correct alternative.
28. How many 3’s are there in the following sequence which are immediately followed by 5 and immediately preceded by 9?
2 4 3 1 5 9 3 5 8 9 3 4 6 2 9 3 5 8 1 9 3 5 1 2 3 9
29. If the number is greater than 4 but less than 9 and it is greater than 7 but less than 11, the number is :
30. Pointing to a man, Ram said, I have no brother or sister but that man’s father is my father’s son. Whose photograph was it?
(A) His nephew’s
(B) His father’s
(C) His own
(D) His son’s
Directions: Select the related word from the given alternatives.
31. Mechanic : Spanner :: Carpenter : ?
32. Grain : Warehouse :: Water : ?
Directions: Choose the correct alternative.
33. If BOMBAY is coded as FSQFEC, which word could be coded as QCWSVI?
34. How many triangles are there in the given diagram?
35. At a certain film festival, eight films will be shown J, K, L, M, N, P, Q and R. The order of the showings must meet the following conditions: N is shown before L. J is shown third. Q is shown fifth. If N is shown immediately after P, then P could be shown
36. Sujit travelled 15 KM to the west, then turned right and travelled 8 KM. He turned left and travelled 9 KM, then turned back and travelled 13 KM. Then he turned right and travelled 8 KM. How far is he from the starting point?
(A) 17 KM
(B) 9 KM
(C) 11 KM
(D) 7 KM
37. Gopal started walking 2 KM straight from his school. Then he turned right and walked 1 KM. Again he turned right and walked 1 KM to reach his house. If. his house is south-east from his school, then in which direction did Gopal start walking from the school?
38. 5(five) students A, B, C, D and E are sitting in a circle facing each other. If E is between A and D and is to the right of B, then who is to the left of B?
39. In a telephone directory, which of the following names will appear in the last?
40. The sum of first 20 odd natural numbers is equal to
41. Which of the following is a perfect square as well as a cube?
343, 125, 81, 64
42. The sum of all natural numbers from 75 to 97 is
43. Protagonists of human rights vehemently Oppose capital punishment. Their Opposition stems mainly from three reasons. Firstly, man cannot terminate what he cannot generate. secondly, the function of punishment is to reform the culprit. Thirdly, a culprit should be given an Opportunity to repent. Admittedly, death penalty fails on all three counts. However, the defenders argue that a person is punished because he has to pay for his deeds. Reformation or repentance, according to them, is peripheral. Hence, death penalty is admissible. Which one of the following is the focus of this debate?
(A) Man’s rights and privileges
(B) Nature and purpose of punishment
(C) Prevention of crime
(D) Mercy and revenge
44. Pointing to a photograph, a lady tells Ram, “I am the only daughter of this lady and her son is your maternal uncle”. How is the speaker related to Ram’s father?
(C) Either (A) or (B)
(D) Neither (A) nor (B)
45. Introducing a man, a woman said, “He is the only son of my mother’s mother”. How is the woman related to the man?
46. Introducing a man to her husband, a woman said, “His brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather”. How is the woman related to this man?
Instructions: In each of the questions given below, two words are paired, which have certain relationships. After the double colon (::) another word is given. Pick the correct option which matches with this third word (i.e, word after the colon), taking into account the already paired words.
47. U.P. : Uttaranchal :: Bihar : ?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
48. Botany : Flora :: Zoology : ?
49. Cold wave : Winter :: Loo: ?
50. Sculptor : Statue :: Poet : ?
51. Laugh : Happy :: Cry : ?