Easy History Questions and Answers
Easy History Questions and Answers papers are available here to download. This is the good news for the candidates who are preparing for Easy history questions. Aspirants can download Easy history trivia Model Papers pdf through online mode.
Applicants who are preparing for Easy history quiz can download Easy history questions Sample questions from our website for free. Aspirants who are seeking for Easy history trivia Sample Question Papers, for those candidates our site is the useful platform to get Easy history questions Papers.
With this Easiest history questions Papers, candidates can easily prepare for the exam. You can check these Easy history trivia and get an idea about model questions given in the written test.
Easy Questions and Answers on History
1. What is Pratitya Samutpada?
(A) Every effect has its own cause
(B) There are no causes no effects
(C) Cause and effects are not related
(D) Effect is autonomous
2. According to Jaina tradition, Chandragupta abdicated the throne in favour of his son named :
(C) Ashok II
3. According to Which text, Pushyarnitra Shung commander-in-chief of the Maurya army killed the Maurya King Brihadratha?
(C) Gatha Saptasati
4. The Lalitavistara is a text which describes :
(A) The life of Buddha
(B) The life of Mahavira
(C) The Lichchavi Mahajanapada
(D) The spread of Buddhism into South India
5. According to R. S. Sharma, the peak of early historical urbanisation in the sub-continent occurred between :
(A) 300 BCE and 200 BCE
(B) 300 CE and 500 CE
(C) 200 BCE and 300 CE
(D) 1000 BCE and 800 BCE
6. Kamasutra of Vatsyayana is a complex treatise on Kama (Pleasure) consisting of ……………….. ..
(A) Five sections
(B) Six sections
(C) Seven sections
(D) Eight sections
7. What is meant by Akriyawad?
(A) One should not Work
(B) There are no good or bad effect of action
(C) There are effects of action
(D) One should follow their duties
8. Who is associated With Sautrantik Vigyanwad?
9. What is the meaning of Vairajya?
10. Which of the following in an example of composite god carved in the Badami caves during 6th Century A.D.?
11. The “Durga Temple” at Aihole is named after a nearby :
(A) Water tank
12. Tara was a form of :
13. After consolidating his power Balban assumed the title :
14. The author of “Amukta Malyada” was :
(A) Raja Raja I
(B) Krishnadeva Raya
(C) Tirumala Raya
(D) Allasani Peddana
15. The Sultan Who styled himself as the ‘Second Alexander’ Was :
(A) Alauddin Khilji
(B) Bahlol Lodi
(C) Sikandar Lodi
16. After the death of the watan J agirdar, the new ruler Was ……….. ..
(A) Appointed by the Mughal Emperor
(B) Appointed by the earlier king before his death
(C) Appointed by the earlier king and conﬁrmed by the Mughal Emperor
(D) Chosen by the ministers within the Watan jagir
17. Dara Shikoh Was the eldest son of :
(C) Shah Jahan
18. The Doctrine of Pushtimarga Was propagated by :
19. What was the Khangah?
(A) The residence of the Suﬁ mystic
(B) Court of Akbar
(C) Birthplace of Moinuddin Chisti
(D) Work of Amir Khusrau
20. The main source for the study of Village Administration under the Cholas is
(A) The Uttarameru inscription
(B) The Jatwai inscription
(C) The Halmidi inscription
(D) The Kaveripattam inscription
21. Carnbay Was the port at the head of the gulf of Cambay. Which port Was at the entrance?
22. What was Kharaj?
(C) Land Tax
23. In medieval times, Which of the following regions Was opposed to produces the best Indigo?
24. The author of ‘The Agrarian System of Mughal India’ 1556-1707’ is :
(A) Irfan Habib
(B) Satish Chandra
(C) K. A Nijami
(D) Ruby Lal
25. The Second Carnatic War took place between :
(A) 1744 and 1748
(B) 1750 and 1754
(C) 1760 and 1764
(D) 1770 and 1771
26. Haider Ali’s ﬁrst War against the British commenced in and ended in Which year?
(A) August 1767 and ended in 1769
(B) August 1760 and ended in 1763
(C) August 1764 and ended in 1766
(D) March 1765 and ended in 1766
27. Who established Bombay Textile Labour Union?
(B) N. M. Joshi
(D) S. K. Patil
28. The British India Association was established in the year …………… ..
29. The Theosophical Society was founded at New York in 1875 by :
(A) Annie Besant
(B) Sister Nivedita
(C) Cornelia Sorabjee
(D) Madame Blavatsky and Col. Olcott
30. In which year, Jamia Millia Islamia University Was established 7
31. The ‘Mooknaik’, the newspaper Was started in the year :
32. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar established Independent Labour Party in :
33. In Which Satyagraha did Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel take a leading part?
(D) Civil Disobedience Movement
34. Who among the following Were the members of the Cabinet Mission Which came to India in March, 1946?
(A) A. V. Alexander, Lord Mount-batten, Lord Attlee
(B) Lord Pathick Lawrence, Sir Stafford Cripps, Lord Attlee
(C) Lord Attlee, A. V. Alexander, Sir Stafford Cripps
(D) A. V. Alexander, Lord Pathick Lawrence, Sir Stafford Cripps
35. The principle of ‘Panch Sheel’ was declared by India and China in :
36. Mercantilism is related to :
(A) Promote exports and limit imports
(B) Promote religious views
(C) Promote views of Adam Smith
(D) Promote political thoughts
37. The Kamagata Maru, a steamer, Was commandeered by :
(A) Gurdit Singh
(B) Bhagat Singh
(C) Sardar Uddham Singh
(D) Karan Singh
38. Col. Louis A. Johnson represented which nation during the Second World War in India?
(D) Soviet Russia
39. The ﬁrst conference of Non-Aligned Nations took place in :
(C) New Delhi
40. Mozambique and Angola obtained their independence from :
(A) Portugal in 1968
(B) Spain in 1976
(C) Spain in 1997
(D) Portugal in 1975
41. Czechoslovakia Was divided into the Czech and Slovak republics in :
(A) 1st January, 1993
(B) 22nd December 1990
(C) 14th April 1997
(D) 2nd October 1989
42. Who propounded Segmentary State theory?
(A) Karl Marx
(B) Lord Cornwallis
(C) Burton Stein
43. Which of the following is not an oral source?
44. With Which school of history Writing was Fernand Braudel associated?
(A) Whig School
(B) Prussian School
(C) Marxist School
(D) Annale’s School
45. Which of the following is not a positivist position?
(A) History is What really happened
(B) Facts should be visible and veriﬁable
(C) Facts and interpretations are inseparable
(D) Facts are discrete and autonomous
46. Who explained Congress divide between extremist and moderates through faction theory?
(A) David Hardiman
(B) David Arnold
(C) David Washbrook
(D) Arnold Toyambi
47. What is the aim of external criticism?
(A) To establish credibility of document
(B) To establish authenticity of documents
(C) To examine good faith of author
(D) To offer evidence
48. Which American historian Wrote Metahistory (1973), in which relationship between historical imagination, the historical narrative and past lived experience is discussed?
(A) Northrop Frye
(B) Sheldon Pollock
(C) Thomas Metcalf
(D) Hayden White
49. Which of the following schools of thought has not inﬂuenced Karl Marx?
(A) Utopian Socialism
(B) Hegel’s Idealism
(C) Classical Economics of Adam Smith
(D) Deism of Thomas Paine
50. When was West Germany included in NATO?