Many candidates who are interested in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs are applying for the AIIMS Delhi ANM Nurse Jobs download AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Papers.
So, the applied candidates can be prepared well for the AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Exam by checking the Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern. The AIIMS Delhi has given the detailed Staff Nurse Syllabus.
The candidates can refer the model All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nurse Syllabus & Test Pattern. Download the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Assistant Exam Old Question Papers PDF from the below links.
You can just click the links attached below to get the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Papers along with the Answers. AIIMS Delhi is going to release Latest Employment News to recruit Staff Nurse.
Candidates who are going to apply for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Assistant Jobs will be in a search for Previous Papers.
For those candidates, we provided the AIIMS New Delhi Previous Papers here. The Exam Competitors can get the Last 10 years Nurse Solved Question Papers on this Page. We are also providing a list of reference books for the preparation of AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Exam.
Are you searching for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Old papers? Then you are at the right place. Here we provided last five years GNM Nurse Sample papers with solutions.
Hence applicants can practice these AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Papers to get experience.
Previous Questions of AIIMS Delhi for Staff Nurse
1. Which one of the following can precipitate an acute gouty arthritis?
(A) Emotional stress
(B) Lack of exercise
(C) Excess alcohol intake
(D) Excess smoking
2. The route of administration of Schick testis :
3. Which of the following symptom after Abdominal-aortic aneurysm indicate retroperimneal-haemorrhage?
(A) Complaint of severe back pain
(B) Absence of peristaltic sounds
(C) Air bubbles in the Nasogastric drainage
(D) Chest discomfort
4. Colostrum contains all the following except :
(B) Vitamin B12
(C) All fat soluble vitamins
5. Abnormal opening at the top of atrial septum having increased association with partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection is :
(A) Sinus venous ASD
(B) Ostium Primum ASD
(C) Tricuspid atresia
(D) Ostium secundum ASD
6. Which are the vaccines that must be stored in freezer compartment?
(A) Polio and BCG vaccine
(B) DPT and DT
(C) DPT and TT
(D) Polio and measles vaccines
7. Physiological jaundice in new born usually appear during :
(A) first 24 hrs.
(B) only after 72 hrs.
(C) 30 – 72 hrs.
(D) after 6 days
8. Symptomatic hyponatremia is managed by IV administration of:
(A) Dextrose saline
(B) 3% solution of NaCl
(C) Ringer lactate
(D) Normal saline
9. Which vitamin deficiency is common in association with INH therapy in tuberculosis?
10. Which of the following is not a vaccine preventable disease?
(A) Meningo coccal meningitis
(B) Rheumatic fever
(C) Rotavirus diarrhea
(D) Japanes encephalitis
11. Among the following congenital heart disease, which one is Cyanotie?
(A) Truncus arteriosus
(B) Atrial septal defect
(C) Ventricular septal defect
(D) Atrio ventricular canal
12. ‘Flag sign’ is a non specific, but usual feature in :
13. Vagolytic agents are given before general anaesthesia in major surgery. Most commonly used vagolytic agent is :
(A) Atropin sulphate
(B) Morphine sulphate
(C) Calcium gluconate
(D) Sodium bicarbonate
14. Normal CSF pressure is :
(A) 20 — 40 mm of H20
(B) 20 — 40 mm of Hg (C) 200-240 mm of H20
(D) 80- 180 mm of H20
15. Which of the following is not the classic Cushing’s triad changes in increased ICP?
(A) pulse deficite
(B) decreased pulse rate
(C) increased blood pressure
(D) widening of pulse pressure
16. Another name for atonic cerebral palsy is:
(A) Extra pyramidal cerebral palsy
(B) Cerebellar cerebral palsy
(C) Mixed type cerebral palsy
(D) Pyramidal cerebral palsy
17. Narcotics are not administered in patients with high cervical injury as they add risk of :
(B) increased ICP
(C) respiratory depression
(D) drug dependence
19. Central venous pressure is a measurement of pressure within the:
(B) Superior vena cava
(C) Pulmonary artery
(D) Pulmonary veins
20. Excess growth hormone in adults result in : –
(A) Cushing’s syndrome
21. A patient is admitted with respiratory distress and diagnosed as having Pneumothorax. Here immediate priority should be:
(C) Throat suction
(D) Insertion of chest tube
22. Which of the following observation indicates Cardiac tamponade?
(A) marked decrease in chest tube drainage
(B) sudden increase in arterial blood pressure
(C) widening of pulse pressure
(D) sudden decrease in CVP
23. Most common cause of aphasia is vascular disease of brain. Major blood vessel that is associated with aphasia is :
(A) Middle meningeal artery
(B) Middle cerebral artery
(C) Facial artery
(D) Temporal artery
24. Unpleasant and conflict producing emotions and desires are unconsciously forgotten by an ego defense called :
25. The most common initial symptoms of SLE are:
(A) Tremors and loss of weight
(B) Painful inflammed joints with stiffness
(C) Petechine in akin and pallor
(D) Increased BP, Haematuria and Oedema
26. Muscle disease characterized by fluctuating weakness of voluntary muscles innervated by cranial nerves is :
(A) Polio myelitis
(B) Multiple Sclerosis
(C) Guillain-Barre syndrome
(D) Myaathenia gravis
27. While giving aminophyllin IV infusion, the common side effect a nurse can observe is :
(A) Urinary frequency
(B) Increased lethargy
(C) Respiratory acidosis
(D) increase in bronchial secretions
28. The innerforce which directs a person to a certain action or behaviour is :
29. How many hours an ovum remains viable after ovulation?
(A) 10-12 hrs.
(B) 48-72 hrs.
(C) 24-36 hrs.
(D) 18 hrs.
30. The volume of air that can be made to pass into and out of the lungs by the most forcible inspiration and expiration is :-
(A) Vital capacity
(B) Tidal volume
(C) lnspiratory reserve volume