The agriculture mcq question Paper is available. Many of the candidates had applied for the agricultural jobs. For such candidates, we have provided the agriculture mcq question Paper with Answer pdf to prepare better for the exam and have a career on this board.
Furthermore, the contenders can also find and download the agriculture mcq question Paper from the link given below in the post. Hence, start to download the agriculture mcq question Syllabus from now itself, do not delay it.
Furthermore, in the following link, we have updated the complete agriculture multiple choice questions and answers Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Start your preparations by solving the agriculture objective questions so that you can do well on your exams.
MCQ Question Papers on Agriculture
1. Standard size of Agrometology Observatory is –
A) 120′ x 100′
B) 140′ x 100’
C) 160′ x 120′
D) 180′ x 120′
2. Harmful solar radiation absorbed by ozone layer in the earth’s atmosphere is :
A) Violet rays
B) Ultra violet rays
C) Red rays
D) Infrared rays
3. Which chemical is used as defoliant to improve boll opening in cotton?
A) Thiadiazuron 100g/ha
B) NAA 30g/ ha
C) Colchicine 10g/ ha
D) TGA 50g/ ha
4. “Madhuri” is an improved cultivar of which type of maize crop?
A) Quality Protein corn
B) Baby corn
C) Pop corn
D) Sweet corn
5. Crop logging is a method of :
A) Soil fertility evaluation
B) Plan for assessing requirement of nutrients for yield maximization.
C) Assessing crop damage
D) Testing suitability of fertilizer
6. Major constituent of sunhemp fibe, which makes it the most suitable indigenous raw material for currency paper, is:
D) Urinic anhydrite
7. The deviation from the mean daily temperature to the minimum threshold temperature of a crop is termed as:
A) Diurnal variation
B) Heat Unit
C) Temperature gradient
D) Lapse rate
8. The total water resources available through annual precipitation in India is estimated to be:
A) 5320 Billion cubic meter (BCM)
B) 4000 BCM
C) 1800 BCM
D) 1700 BCM
9. Individual crop has its minimum, optimum and maximum temperature for growth and development is called as:
A) Temperature gradient
B) Required temperatures
C) Cardinal temperatures
D) Diurnal variation in temperatures
10. Simultaneous use of two sources of water namely surface and underground water, to irrigate a piece of land is called as-
A) Consumptive use of water
B) Seasonal consumptive use of water
C) Conjunctive use of water
D) Total crop water requirement
11. Amongst cereals, the grains of which crop possess the highest fat content?
A) Pearl millet
12. Name multi-cut cultivar of forage sorghum-
A) Pusa chari 6
B) Rajasthan chari 2
C) SSG 59-3
D) HC 308
13. Mustard oil cake is unpalatable due to presence of-
14. Indian Institute of spices Research is situated at –
D) New Delhi
15. Which variety of sesame possesses quardri carpelletum capsule?
A) RT 46
B) RT 125
C) RT 346
D) RT 351
16. Chromosome number (2n) in american cotton (G. hirsutum) is-
17. Sharbati sonora was produced by treating sonora – 64 with-
A) Alpha rays
B) Beta rays
C) Gamma rays
D) X – rays
18. The ratio of amount of water stored in the rool zone of plants to the amount of irrigation water delivered to the field is known as
A) Water use efficiency
B) Water Application efficiency
C) Water storage efficiency
D) Water Distribution efficiency
19. Suitable example of reflectant type of anti- transpirant is –
B) Phenyl mercuric acetate
D) Maleic hydrazide
20. Flow rate of irrigation water one cumec-day equals to quantity of water-
A) 6.34 hectare meter
B) 8.64 hectare meter
C) 10.12 hectare meter
D) 14.36 hectare meter
Practice Papers for Agriculture Students
21. Physiological drought is on account of-
A) Annual average rainfall is less than ET
B) Average rainfall is less than normal rainfall
C) Low humidity and high wind velocity
D) Higher osmotic pressure of soil solution
22. Genetically modified organisms includes incorporation of herbicide resistant trait is available in the crop-
23. A process by which a virus transfers genetic material from one bacterium to another is called as-
24. A cross between F1 or a segregating generation and one of its parents is termed as
A) Mixed cross
B) Back cross
C) Monohybrid cross
D) Dihybrid cross
25. Which type of commercially cultivated hybrid will give maximum degree of heterosis and uniform plants?
A) Single cross hybrid
B) Double cross hybrid
C) Three cross hybrid
D) Top cross hybrid
26. The method of breeding that gives the maximum opportunity for the breeder to use his/ her skill and judgment for the selection of plants is?
A) Bulk method
B) Introduction and selection
C) Pedigree method
D) Mass selection
27. A genome that is diploid but contains an extra chromosome, homologous with one of the existing pairs, so that one kind of chromosome is present in triplicate
28. Which of the following fertilizer/s is/ are not produced in India
C) Muriate of potash
D) All of these
29. The upper limit of soil moisture availability for plant growth?
A) Matric Suction
B) Field Capacity
C) Hygroscopic coefficient
30. Flame photometer is used in the detection of which of the following nutrients(s)?
A) N and P
B) N and K
31. In universal soil loss equation, A=RKLSCP, K denotes
A) Soil conservation practice
B) Soil roughness
C) Soil erodibility
D) None of these
32. Reconnaissance soil survey carried out to produce maps for planning in all the states of the country at the scale of
33. Quartz mineral is composed of
A) Aluminium silicate
B) Silicon dioxide
C) Ferro – magnesium silicate
D) Hydrated aluminium silicate
34. The headquarter of National centre of organic farming is located at
A) New Delhi
35. The concept of biodynamic manure was given by
A) Albert Howard
B) Walter Northbourne
D) Rudolf Steiner
36. Which of the following crop is used as indicator crop for the deficiency of nitrogen, phosphorus and zinc?
37. Which of the following Fertilizer is not compatible for using in fertigation with the potassium sulfate?
B) Ammonium nitrate
C) Calcium nitrate
D) Potassium nitrate
38. The role of parent material in soil formation is
A) Initially passive and later on active
B) Initially active and later on passive
39. A soil survey undertaken to prepare resource inventory of large areas is called as
A) Reconnaissance soil survey
B) Detailed soil survey
C) Semi- detailed survey
D) Detailed reconnaissance survey
40. The optimum row to row and plant to plant spacing for early cabbage is
A) 60 cm x 45 cm
B) 60 cm x 60 cm
C) 45 cm x 45 cm
D) 45 cm x 30 cm
41. The seed rate for hybrid capsicum varieties is-
A) 200 – 250 g/ha.
B) 750 – 800 g/ha.
C) 1000 – 1500 g/ha.
D) 2000 – 2500 g/ha.
42. Indian goose berry belongs to family-
43. Spongy tissue disorder hamper the export of mango variety-
A) Bombay Green
44. Which one of the following fruit is not a monocotyledonens?
45. Which of the following hormone is used for degreening in citrus?
C) GA 3
46. Botanically, banana fruit is a –
47. Early Nantes is an important variety of-
48. “RATNA’ variety of mango is a cross of-
A) Neelum x Dashehri
B) Dashehri x Neelum
C) Alphanso x Sindhu
D) Neelum X Alphonso
49. “Puffiness is a physiological disorder of which crop?
50. Diara land cultivation of vegetable is related to –
C) Cole crops
D) Leafy vegetables
51. “Pusa Mahak’ is a variety of which flower crop-
52. Formal channel of marketing is-
A) Direct sale to consumer
B) Sale in village itself to travelling merchants
C) Sale in nearby market
D) All of these
53. Which one of the following is not an objective of farm planning.
A) Efficient use of farm resources
B) Help to raise and stablize farm income
C) Give consideration for efficient marketing facilities
D) Analyzing plan for the use of natural resources of the command of the decision maker.
54. Who is the father of ‘ Modern Theory of Management’ ?
A) Henri Fayol
D) None of these
55. Grouping of two or more than two consumers for a product or service so that their needs are better served, can be defined as-
A) Group Segment
B) Policy Segment
C) Market Segment
D) None of these