Interested users can download the Mock Test on General Awareness from the links enclosed below. Download the Last 5 Years Mock Test on General Awareness Solved along with the Answers of each question. These Mock Test on General Awareness may vary from the Actual paper.
Use the Mock Test on General Awareness as a reference for the exam preparation. Check the Mock Test on General Awareness from this page.
At the bottom of this page, you will find ‘Click here links’ for downloading the Mock Test on General Awareness. Click on the required link & download your related Mock Test on General Awareness to make as a reference for your scheduled preparation.
General Awareness Mock Test
1. Rahul Aware’ is associated to which sports?
2. Beidou is the Navigation Satellite System of which country?
3. Which place is the wettest place in India?
4. Which is the highest mountain peak in India?
5. The Indus Waters Treaty is between which of these nations?
(A) India and Nepal
(B) India and Bangladesh
(C) India and China
(D) India and Pakistan
6. When did the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) come into force?
7. Justice Verma Committee is related to
(A) Interstate river water disputes
(B) Quotas for reservation
(C) Police reform
(D) Sexual assault against women
8. ‘Junagarh Fort’ is located in which city of India?
(D) None of the above
9. The “Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs” is headed by whom among the following?
(A) Prime Minister
(B) Finance Minister
(D) Commerce Minister
10. Kalahari Desert is situated in which continent?
(D) South America
11. The Battle of Waterloo was fought in which country?
12. Mount Pinatubo (Volcano mountain) is located in which of the following country?
(D) None of the above
13. ‘Drhnacharya’ award is associated with:
(C) Armed Forces
(D) Sports Coaches
14. The terms Grarneen Bank and Microcredit are associated with:
(A) Manmohan Singh
(B) Bill Gates
(C) Aung San Su Ki
(D) Muhammad Yunus
15. A Supreme Court’s Judge retires at the age of
(A) 58 years
(B) 70 years
(C) 62 years
(D) 65 years
16. The ‘Cannes Award’ is given for excellence in which of the following fields?
17. The term “Tee” is connected with which of the following sports?
18. The name of the first cloned ship was:
19. Heavy Water is normally used by which of the following industries?
(A) Nuclear Power Generation Plants
(B) Pharmaceutical Industry
(C) Paper Industry
(D) Sugar Plants
20. Where the head office of the United Nations is situated?
(C) New York
(D) The Hague
21. International Human Rights Day is celebrated on~
(A) 26th January
(B) 10th December
(C) 14th July
(D) 26th November
22. The Headquarters of International Court of Justice is at-
(A) New York
(C) The Hague
23. Which of the Indian States has the longest sea coast?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(B) Andhra Pradesh
24. On which date World Environment Day is observed?‘
(A) June 5
(B) October 2
(C) November 10
(D) November 19
25. Green House Effect means—
(A) Increase in atmospheric temperature due to concentration of green house gases in the atmosphere
(B) Growing vegetables and flowers in increased temperature
(C) Growing food crops in glass houses
(D) None of the above
More Question Set on General Studies
26. Glaucoma affects the
27. Who is the first person of Indian origin to win the ‘Booker Prize’?
(A) Arundhati Roy
(B) Salman Rushdie
(C) V. S. Naipaul
(D) Jhumpa Lahiri
28. The unit of measuring distances between the stars is known as—
(A) Stellar mile
(B) Cosmic km
(C) Galectic unit
(D) Light year
29. On which of the following dates ‘Law Day’ is celebrated in India?
(A) 8th September
(B) 28th October
(C) 26th November
(D) 20th December
30. October 2nd of every year has been declared by UNO as:
(A) International Non-violence Day
(B) International Heritage Day
(C) International Moral Values Day
(D) International Anti-terrorism Day
31. Prime Minister is the Chairman of
(A) Planning Commission
(B) Union Public Service Commission
(C) Finance Commission
(D) Minorities Commission
32. Who is the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces in India?
(A) Prime Minister
(B) Defense Minister
(D) Home Minister
33. Entomology is the science that studies
(A) Behavior of human beings
(C) The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
(D) The formation of rocks
34. Exposure to sunlight helps a person improve his health because
(A) the infrared light kills bacteria in the body
(B) resistance power increases
(C) the pigment cells in the skin get stimulated and produce a healthy tan
(D) the ultraviolet rays convert skin oil into Vitamin D
35. Gauhati High Court is the judicature of
(A) Tripura & Meghalaya
(B) Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram & Manipur
(C) Assam & Nagaland
(D) All of the above
36. Escape velocity of a rocket fired from the earth towards the moon is a velocity to get rid of the
(A) Earth’s gravitational pull
(B) Moon’s gravitational pull
(C) Centripetal force due to the earth‘s rotation
(D) Pressure of the atmosphere
37. Durand Cup is associated with the game of
38. For seeing objects at the surface of water from a submarine under Water, the instrument used is
39. Who invented the Ballpoint pen?
(A) Bir Brothers
(B) Waterman Brothers
(C) Bicc Brothers
(D) Write Brothers
40. The prestigious Ramon Magsaysay Award was conferred was conferred upon Ms. Kiran Bedi for her excellent contribution to which of the following fields?
(B) Community Welfare
(C) Government Service
41. Who wrote the famous book ‘We the people’?
(B) J .R.D. Tata
(C) Khushwant Singh
(D) Nani Palkhivala
42. The minimum age to qualify for election to the Lok Sobha is
(A) 25 years
(B) 21 years
(C) 18 years
(D) 35 years
43. Which of the following is used in pencils?
44. The hardest substance available on earth is
45. Who was the Prime Minister of Britain when India got Independence?
(A) Harold Wilson
(B) Lloyd George
(D) Clement Atlee
46. Free India’s First Education Minister was –
(A) M.C. Chagla
(B) Maulana Kalam Azad
(C) Rafi Ahmed Kidwai
47. Which governor General abolished the practice of ‘Sati’?
(A) Lord Dalhousie
(B) William Bentick
(C) Lord Cornwallis
(D) Lord Hastings
48. Jalianwala Bagh Tragedy occurred in which of the following year?
49. TRAI, the name which we read very often in the newspapers, is a regulatory body associated with which of the following sectors?
(B) Travel & Tourism
(C) Technical Education
50. Who founded the company “Google Inc’?
(A) Larry Page and Sergey Brin
(B) Mark Zuckerberg and Andrew McCollum
(C) Steve Jobs
(D) Eduardo Saverin