Voice Change Exercise for Class 7
However, the candidates who are looking for Voice Change Exercise for Class 7 can find here. Hence, here is the direct link for Voice Change Exercise for Class 7 for Exam. Here we Provide you direct link for Voice Change Question Paper with Answers Pdf for free of cost.
Voice Change Exercise for Class 7 are available here to download for free. For the sake of those aspirants, we have updated the Voice Change Exercise Class 7 Sample Papers on our website for free of cost. Download Voice Change Exercise for Class 7 PDF.
Class 7 Voice Change Exercise with Answers
1. I didn’t know anyone else was there.
2. I didn’t see you either.
3. I didn’t snatch people’s pocket-books.
4. I do not recall the exact number of people she fed every day.
5. I don’t see you either.
6. I don’t want the meadows.
7. I gave Mironov 125 roubles for him.
8. I give you my blessings and so on.
9. I had a new game to play.
10. I have done things, too, which I would not tell you.
11. I heard the panting of the engine.
12. I implore you to tell me just one thing.
13. I inherited my land.
14. I knew she wore slippers.
15. I know that there were hardly any animals left in the forests near Dehra.
16. I love the hills.
17. I might almost say the most affectionate regard for each other.
18. I must ask your pardon.
19. I ought to lead a quiet and regular life.
20. I resolved to kill you on your way back.
|Class 6||Class 10|
|Class 7||Class 11|
|Class 8||Class 12|
21. I shall drink some water, honoured Stephen Stepanovitch.
22. I want a pair of blue suede shoes.
23. I wanted to raise my hand and touch her hair.
24. I was totally convinced that they reached God.
25. I will serve you as your most faithful slave.
26. I won’t turn you loose.
27. I would teach you right from wrong.
28. If you can give me none, tell me so.
29. I’ll show you the documents, Natalya Stepanova!
30. In my mind’s eye, I could see telegraph posts flashing by.
31. In short, you alone can help me, though I don’t deserve it.
32. It is absorbing years of sunlight, air, water.
33. It is to be roped, tied and pulled out.
34. It means that you haven’t seen the plan.
35. It takes much time to kill a tree.
36. It would take me some time to discover something about her looks.
37. It’s nice to be told I have an interesting face.
38. I’ve been hoping for it for a long time.
39. I’ve made up my mind to ask you to hear me out.
40. Just as if I’d got an examination before me.
41. Least I can do right now is to wash your face.
42. Let me take the spade.
43. Lying on the bed the man closed his eyes.
44. Many of them offered bowls of water to Bowls of water my father.
45. Mrs. Jones jerked him around in front of her.
46. My aunt is meeting me there.
47. My aunt’s grandmother gave the land to your father’s grandfather’s peasants.
48. My austere father used to avoid all inessential comforts and luxuries.
49. My father could convey complex spiritual concepts in very simple down-to-earth Tamil.
50. My father told me there was nothing mysterious about prayer.
Answers of Above Exercise
1. Anyone else was there was not known to me.
2. You were not seen by me either.
3. People’s pocket-books were not snatched by me.
4. The exact number of people who were fed by her every day is not recalled by me.
5. You are not seen by me either.
6. The meadows are not wanted by me.
7. Mironov was given 125 roubles by me for him.
8. You are given my blessings by me and so on.
9. I had a new game to be played.
10. Things have been done by me, too, which you would not be told by me.
11. The panting of the engine was heard by me.
12. You are implored by me to tell me just one thing.
13. My land was inherited by me.
14. It was known to me that slippers were worn by her.
15. It is known to me that there were hardly any animals left in the forests near Dehra.
16. The hills are loved by me.
17. The most affectionate regard for each other might be almost said by me.
18. Your pardon must be asked by me.
19. A quiet and regular life ought to be led by me.
20. It was resolved by me to kill you on your way back.
21. Some water shall be drunk by me, honoured Stephen Stepanovitch.
22. A pair of blue suede shoes is wanted by me.
23. It was wanted by me to raise my hand and touch her hair.
24. The fact totally convinced me that God was reached by them.
25. You will be served by me as your most faithful slave.
26. You wouldn’t be turned loose by me.
27. You would be taught right from wrong by me.
28. If I can be given none by you, I should be told so.
29. The documents will be shown to you by me, Natalya Stepanova!
30. In my mind’s eye, telegraph posts flashing by could be seen by me.
31. In short, I alone can be helped by you, though it is not deserved by me.
32. Years of sunlight, air, water are being absorbed by it.
33. Rope, tie and pull it out.
34. That the plan has not been seen by you is meant by it.
35. Much time is taken to kill a tree.
36. Some time would be taken by me to discover something about her looks.
37. It’s nice to tell I have an interesting face.
38. It has been being hoped by me for a long time.
39. My mind has been made up by me to ask you to hear me out.
40. Just as if an examination had been got before me.
41. Least it can be done right now by me is to wash your face.
42. Let the spade be taken by me.
43. The eyes were closed by the man lying on the bed.
44. My father was offered bowls of water by many of them.
45. He was jerked around in front of her by Mrs. Jones.
46. I am being met by my aunt there.
47. The land was given to your father’s grandfather’s peasants by my aunt’s grandmother.
48. All inessential comforts and luxuries used to be avoided by my austere father.
49. Complex spiritual concepts could be conveyed in very simple, down-to-earth Tamil by my father.
50. I was told by my father there was nothing any mysterious about prayer.