People who are seeking for Voice Change in English Grammar MCQ can get here. On our page, you will get Voice Change in English Grammar latest question papers along with solutions. Those candidates need to solve Voice Change in English Grammar MCQs to get the experience and to know the difficulty level of exam. Applicants can also get Voice Change in English Grammar MCQ.
Before going to start the preparation, it’s better to check the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar MCQ to make your preparation easy and effective. Voice Change in English Grammar MCQ are here to download for free. Applicants can get Passive Voice to Active Voice in English Grammar MCQs from our website. You can also download the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar MCQ with answers for free.
MCQ with Answers on Voice Change
Rewrite the sentence from Active Voice to Passive Voice or Passive Voice to Active Voice
1. Sandip will help me.
2. Seeing good paintings and sculpture will train their eyes.
3. Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
4. Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
5. She asked him about the chain.
6. She can speak seven languages.
7. She cut him a half of her ten-cent cake.
8. She cut the fish into two halves.
9. She did not release him.
10. She emitted a long, loud belch as she went to the public tap.
11. She flung the ball at him and he flung it back.
12. She gave a little exclamation.
13. She hailed a passing railway coolie.
14. She has not taught Spanish.
15. She heated some lima beans and ham she had in the ice box.
16. She insisted upon having his company all her waking hours.
17. She knew two or three letters of the alphabet.
18. She knows my brother.
19. She led him down the hall.
20. She made him squat on the floor with a pencil between his fingers.
21. She mentioned the police and shouted at him.
22. She must have dropped it in the pot sometime.
23. She picked the boy up by his shirt front.
24. She pitied him and redoubled her efforts to teach him.
25. She produced a two-anna bit from a knot in the sari and dismissed the coolie.
26. She sold the big house.
27. She still held him.
28. She switched on the light.
29. She thought me a romantic fool.
30. She took hold of my hand, as she said one word only.
31. She was carrying the load.
32. She was licking the stone of the pickled mango.
33. She will not change the flat.
34. She wore a dirty white sari with a red border.
35. She would forget our brief encounter.
36. She would place a banana leaf before me.
37. Sheela is singing a song.
38. Should I call him ?
39. Should I visit the doctor?
40. Shut the door.
41. Shut the window.
42. Sidda indicated a vague somewhere.
43. Sidda was given two meals a day and four rupees a month.
44. Sir Mohan decided to welcome them.
45. Sir Mohan Lal had acquired the manners and attitudes of the upper class.
46. Sir Mohan threw out his chest.
47. Sir Mohan was dismayed.
48. Sir Mohan’s thoughts were disturbed by the bearer announcing the installation of the Sahib’s luggage.
49. Sir, do you want a servant ?
50. Somebody is knocking at the door.
Answer of the above questions.
1. I will be helped by Sandip.
2. Their eyes will be trained by seeing good paintings and sculpture.
3. Will thee be compared to a summer’s day?
4. Will thee be compared to a summer’s day by me?
5. He was asked about the chain by her.
6. Seven languages can be spoken by her.
7. A half of her ten-cent cake was cut by her for him.
8. The fish was cut into two halves by her.
9. He was not released by her.
10. A long, loud belch was emitted by her as she went to the public tap.
11. The ball was flung at him by her and it was flung back by him.
12. A little exclamation was given by her.
13. A passing railway coolie was hailed by her.
14. Spanish has not been taught by her.
15. Some lima beans and ham that she had in the ice box were heated by her.
16. Having his company all her waking hours was insisted upon by her.
17. Two or three letters of the alphabet were known to her.
18. My brother is known to her.
19. He was led down the hall by her.
20. He was made to squat on the floor by her with a pencil between his fingers.
21. The police was mentioned and he was shouted at by her.
22. It must have been dropped in the pot sometime by her.
23. The boy was picked up by his shirt front by her.
24. He was pitied by her and her efforts were redoubled to teach him.
25. A two-anna bit was produced from a knot in the sari and the coolie was dismissed by her.
26. The big house was sold by her.
27. He was still held by her.
28. The light was switched on by her.
29. I was thought to be a romantic fool by her.
30. My hand was taken hold of by her, as only one word was said by her.
31. The load was being carried by her.
32. The stone of the pickled mango was being licked by her.
33. The flat will not be changed by her.
34. A dirty white sari with a red border was worn by her.
35. Our brief encounter would be forgotten by her.
36. A banana leaf would be placed before me by her.
37. The picture was drawn by him. be
38. Should he be called by me?
39. Should the doctor be visited by you?
40. Let the salt be passed.
41. Let the window be shut.
42. A vague somewhere was indicated by Sidda.
43. They gave Sidda two meals a day and four rupees a month.
44. They were decided to be welcomed by Sir Mohan.
45. The manners and attitudes of the upper class had been acquired by Sir Mohan Lal.
46. Sir Mohan’s chest was thrown out by him.
47. Something (the empty compartment) dismayed Sir Mohan.
48. The bearer disturbed Sir Mohan’s thoughts announcing the installation of the Sahib’s luggage.
49. Sir, is a servant wanted by you?
50. The door is being knocked at by somebody.