Last 5 years World History Questions and Answers Papers provided here. Candidates who are applied for the competitive exam can check and download the history of World MCQ from here. We have updated history of World topics GK Papers to present you a scheme on how to plan for the exam.
Download pdf World History quiz Last Year Solved Question Papers from the link provided. Therefore, if you are among the one who is searching for the World History quiz Old Papers, then you can check here. Hence, go through the following sections and download the World quiz Model General Knowledge Question Papers Pdf. Interested aspirants can also check the World quiz Test Pattern.
Questions and Answers on World History
1. One of the reason for the U.S entry into the I world war was the sinking of a passenger ship ‘Lusitania by German U-boat was owned by
2. When did the great depression reached it peak in the economic downtown in the history in the Western Industrialization world?
3. In which year was the ‘New deal’ introduced by Franklin D.Roosevelt?
4. When did the United States entered the IInd world war?
5. Who was the American President when the Atom bomb was dropped in Japan?
(A) Harry S.Truman
6. Which Congressional election ended the New Deal period?
7. When did Adolf Hitler came into power in Germany?
8. Which American Act forbade loans to nations in default?
(A) Johnson Act of 1934
(B) Houver Act of 1934
(C) Theodore Act of 1939
(D) Congressional Act of 1934
9. The IInd world war began when Germany attack Poland in
(A) 1st September 1939
(B) 1st September 1940
(C) 14th September 1939
(D) 14th September 1915
10. What was the name of the tactic/method used by the Germans when they invade Poland?
11. The ” Four policeman”: Britain, China , Soviet union and the united States, was the word coined by
12. The American Pilots who were allowed to serve in China during the IInd world war were called?
(A) The flying Dragons
(B) The flying Tigers
(C) The flying tommy
(D) The flying devil
13. When did the Japanese planes attack Peare Harbors?
(A) 1 June 1941
(B) 8 July 1941
(C) 7 December 1941
(D) 6 May 1941
14. Who was the Japanese emperor during the IInd world war?
15. Who was the American General who commended the joined forces of the Allies before the end of the IInd world war?
(A) General Patton
(B) General Eisenhower
(C) General Randelph
(D) General Parker
16. In 1942 , Japanese navel power was checked and ended as an offensive threat to the US at
(C) Midway island
17. The first atom bomb was dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima in
(A) 1st August 1945
(B) 3rd August 1945
(C) 6th August 1945
(D) 7th August 1945
18. The formal surrender of Japan was signed on September 2nd 1945 on the battleship named
19. The chief advocate of Fascism was :
(B) Adolf Hitler
(C) St. Simon
(D) Robert Owen
20. Whose teachings inspired the French Revolution?
21. Which two countries were involved in a Hundred Years War ?
(A) Turkey and Austria
(B) England and France
(C) Palestine and Israel
(D) Germany and Russia
22. Waterloo is located in
23. Who is known as the “Lady with the Lamp” ?
(A) Joan of Arc
(B) Helen Keller
(C) Florence Nightingale
(D) Sarojini Naidu
24. ‘Anti Semitism’ to Adolf Hitler meant
(A) Anti Black policy
(B) Anti Jewish policy
(C) Anti Protestant policy
(D) Anti German policy
25. In Greek mythology, Apollo is the god of what ?
26. Who is the Duchess of Cornwall ?
27. The ideology of fascism developed in
28. Who among the following is referred to as ‘Desert Fox’ ?
(A) Lord Wavell
(B) Gen. Eisenhover
(C) Gen. Rommel
(D) Gen. McArthur
29. Which of the following group of thinkers influenced Fascism ?
(A) Plato, Machiavelli and Herbet Spencer
(B) Aristotle, St. Augustine and T.H. Green
(C) Kant, Fichte, Hegel and Rosenberg
(D) Karl Marx, Engels and Lenin
30. The United Kingdom is a classic example of a/an
(B) absolute monarchy
(C) constitutional monarchy
31. With the fall of which among the following, the French Revolution began ?
(C) Jacobin Club
32. The island of Corsica is associated with
(C) Napolean Bonaparte
(D) Winston Churchill
33. In which of the following wars, were the French completely defeated by the English ?
(A) Battle of Wandiwash
(B) Battle of Buxar
(C) Battle of Plassey
(D) Battle of Adyar
34. Marx belonged to
35. The Industrial Revolution in England represented the climax of the transition from
(A) slavery to feudalism
(B) feudalism to capitalism
(C) capitalism to socialism
(D) socialism to market socialism
36. When did the Soviet Union disintegrate into 15 independent Republics?
37. Where did the practice of ‘Shadow Cabinet’ originate ?
(A) United States of America
(B) Great Britain
38. The Treaty of Versailles humiliated
39. ‘Liberty, Equality and Fraternity’ is the call associated with
(A) American Revolution
(B) French Revolution
(C) Chinese Revolution
(D) Russian Revolution
40. The first emperor of the Ch’ing dynasty was:
(C) Fu Lin
41. Arrange the following titles in ascending order:
(A) Sheng-yuan, Chu-zen, Kung-shih
(B) Chu-zen, Sheng-yuan, Kung-shih
(C) Kung-shih, Chu-zen, Sheng-yuan
(D) Sheng-yuan, Kung-shih, Chu-zen
42. How many provinces were there in the Ch’ing administration?
43. In Chinese society, the farmers constituted:
(A) 60% of the population
(B) 70% of the population
(C) 80% of the population
(D) 90% of the population