Voice Change in English Grammar Model Questions
People who are seeking for Voice Change in English Grammar Model Question Papers can get here. On our page, you will get Voice Change in English Grammar latest question papers along with solutions. Those candidates need to solve Voice Change in English Grammar Model Question papers to get the experience and to know the difficulty level of exam. Applicants can also get Voice Change in English Grammar Model Question Papers.
Before going to start the preparation, it’s better to check the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar Model Question to make your preparation easy and effective. Voice Change in English Grammar Model Question Papers are here to download for free. Applicants can get Passive Voice to Active Voice in English Grammar Model Question from our website. You can also download the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar Model Question with answers for free.
Model Questions with Answers on Voice Change
Rewrite the sentence from Active Voice to Passive Voice or Passive Voice to Active Voice
1. A cursory look at our educational scene will reveal that.
2. A guard escorted him to the front door.
3. A poor Santhal sweeps and mops his hut.
4. A scant eight hundred dollars was all that was secured.
5. A slow stream leaves long strands of silver on the bright grass.
6. Accept the truth.
7. Add the details.
8. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
9. All should stop smoking.
10. All the birds are faint with the hot sun.
11. All the soldiers will have attacked the enemy.
12. An effort should be made to give the festival a total shape and beauty.
13. And he never saw her again.
14. And he never saw her again.
15. And Jim struck Sir Mohan flat on the face.
16. Antara does not love Rahul.
17. Anybody can do this.
18. Apply this.
19. Apu can do the job.
20. Are you opening the door?
21. As he opened the gate and came in, Sidda was subjected to a scrutiny by Mr Sivasanker.
22. At dusk he carried her in and she held a class for him.
23. Attend the meeting.
24. Ben Price knew Jimmy’s habits.
25. Book the hotel room.
26. Break it open.
27. Bring the book.
28. Brush your teeth.
29. But he now perceived his shortcomings.
30. But I liked the sound of her voice.
31. But this alone won’t do it.
32. But this alone won’t do it.
33. Button your shirt.
34. Can I open the window?
35. Can I use your phone ?
36. Can she knit sweaters?
37. Can you imagine a world without love?
38. Can’t you do something?
39. Can’t you play football ?
40. Can’t you tell the story of the elephant ?
41. Children must do their homework.
42. Chirpings filled the air.
43. Clean your room.
44. Clear this desk.
45. Climb the stairs.
46. Could you speak a bit ?
47. Did Christiano score any goal in the match ?
48. Did earthquake destroy the town?
49. Did he tell you to stay back?
50. Did her impolite tone surprise you?
Answer of the above questions.
1. That will be revealed by a cursory look at our educational scene.
2. He was escorted to the front door by a guard.
3. A poor Santhal’s hut is swept and mopped by him.
4. All that was secured was a scant eight hundred dollars.
5. Long strands of silver are left on the bright grass by a slow stream.
6. Let the truth be accepted.
7. Let the details be added.
8. Opportunities for introspection are always presented by adversity.
9. Smoking should be stopped by all.
10. The hot sun faints all the birds.
11. The enemy will have been attacked by all the soldiers.
12. The authority should make an effort to give the festival a total shape and beauty.
13. And she was never seen again (by him).
14. And she was never seen by him again.
15. And Sir Mohan was struck flat on the face by Jim.
16. Rahul is not loved by Antara.
17. This can be done by anybody.
18. Let this be applied.
19. The job can be done by Apu.
20. Is the door being opened by you?
21. As the gate was opened by him and he came in Mr Sivasanker subjected Sidda to a scrutiny.
22. At dusk she was carried in by him and a class was held for him by her.
23. Let the door be shut.
24. Jimmy’s habits were known to Ben Price.
25. Let the hotel room be booked.
26. Let it be broken to be opened.
27. Let the book be brought.
28. Let your teeth be brushed.
29. But his shortcomings were now perceived by him.
30. But the sound of her voice was liked by me.
31. It won’t be done by this alone.
32. But it will not be done by this alone.
33. Let your shirt be buttoned.
34. Can the window be opened by me ?
35. Can your phone be used by me?
36. Can sweaters be knitted by her ?
37. Can a world without love be imagined by you?
38. Cannot something be done by you?
39. Can football not be played by you?
40. Cannot the story of the elephant be told by you?
41. Their homework must be done by the children.
42. The air was filled with chirpings.
43. Let your room be cleaned.
44. Let this desk be cleared.
45. Let the stairs be climbed.
46. Could a bit be spoken by you?
47. Was any goal scored in the match by Christiano?
48. Was the town destroyed by earthquake ?
49. Were you told to stay back by him ?
50. Were you surprised by her impolite tone ?