Rewrite the Sentences in Passive Voice
People who are seeking for Rewrite the Sentences in Passive Voice in English Grammar Examples can get here. On our page, you will get rewrite the sentences in the passive latest question papers along with solutions. Those candidates need to solve rewrite these sentences in the passive voice Examples to get the experience and to know the difficulty level of exam.
Applicants can also get rewrite the sentences in the passive voice. Before going to start the preparation, it’s better to check the rewrite the sentences using the past passive to make your preparation easy and effective. rewrite the sentences in the passive form are here to download for free
Rewrite the Sentences in Passive
1. This water was then carried home for invalids.
2. To get students into an counter with Nature we should hold seasonal festivals.
3. Tony has not eaten the pie.
4. Training in drawing will develop their power of observation.
5. Tsar and the hermit unfastened the man’s clothing.
6. Tsar put on simple clothes.
7. Turn off the switch.
8. Unlock him at seven in the morning, and let him come to the bull-pen.
9. Unpack this bag.
10. Was I bothering you when I turned that corner?
11. Was the kangaroo not carrying her baby?
12. Wash your clothes.
13. We are not watching the movie tonight.
14. We are playing football.
15. We are talking of peace.
16. We are teaching our beggars, our leprosy patients, our slum dwellers, our people of the street, natural family planning.
17. We could not make it sooner.
18. We couldn’t have kept a criminal like him.
19. We cursed him, abused him, drove him out.
20. We have been created to live that peace.
21. We have been created to love and be loved.
22. We have not seen the comet.
23. We have obeyed the rules.
24. We informed the Headmaster.
25. We might win the prize.
26. We read this book.
27. We shall meet the parents.
28. We shall serve him.
29. We teach them temperature meter which is very beautiful.
30. We watched a cricket match.
31. We were chasing the thief.
32. We will take care of you.
33. We’re shelling peas for drying.
34. Were they interviewing her for the job?
35. Were they talking about me?
36. What causes the damage?
37. What colour do you like?
38. What did you do last winter?
39. What did you say?
40. What have we done for the child?
41. What is bothering you ?
42. What kind of music do you like?
43. What shall I talk to her about ?
44. What shall we do?
45. What you did for him was your most important business.
46. When did he take the tea?
47. When I was old enough to ask questions, I asked my father about the relevance of prayer.
48. When I was old enough to ask questions, I asked my father about the relevance of prayer.
49. When the educated do not feel any sense of shame at not understanding art, what question can there be of commoners?
50. When will you finish college life?
1. People then carried home this water for invalids.
2. To get students into an encounter with Nature seasonal festivals should be held.
3. The pie has not been eaten by Tony.
4. Their powers of observation will be developed by training in drawing.
5. The man’s clothing was unfastened by the Tsar and the hermit.
6. Simple clothes were put on by the Tsar.
7. Let the switch be turned off.
8. You are ordered to unlock him at seven in the morning and let him come to the bull-pen.
9. Let this bag be unpacked.
10. Were you being bothered by me when I turned that corner?
11. Was her baby not carried by the kangaroo ?
12. Let your clothes be washed.
13. The movie is not being watched by us tonight.
14. Football is being played by us.
15. Peace is being talked of by us.
16. Natural family planning is being taught by us to our beggars, our leprosy patients, our slum dwellers, our people of the street.
17. You are ordered to take him back.
18. A criminal like him could not have been kept by us.
19. He was cursed, abused, driven out by us.
20. God has created us to live that peace.
21. God has created us to love and be loved.
22. The comet has not been seen by us.
23. The rules have been obeyed by us.
24. The Headmaster was informed by us.
25. The prize might be won by us.
26. This book is read by us.
27. The parents will be met by us.
28. He will be served by us.
29. They are taught temperature meter by us which is very beautiful.
30. We were laughed at by them.
31. The thief was being chased by us.
32. You will be taken care of by us.
33. Peas are being shelled by us for drying.
34. Was she being interviewed for the job by them?
35. Was I being talked about by them ?
36. By what is the damage caused ?
37. What colour is liked by you?
38. What was done by you last winter?
39. What was said by you?
40. What has been done by us for the child?
41. By what are you being bothered ?
42. What kind of music is liked by you?
43. What will be talked about to her by me ?
44. What will be done by us?
45. What was done for him by you was your most important business.
46. When was the tea taken by him ?
47. When I was old enough to ask questions, my father was asked about the relevance of prayer.
48. My father was asked about the relevance of prayer by me, when I was old enough to ask questions.
49. When any sense of shame at not understanding art is not felt by the educated, what question can there be of commoners?
50. When will college life be finished by you?