Voice Change in English Grammar Test Papers
People who are seeking for Voice Change in English Grammar Test Papers can get here. On our page, you will get Voice Change in English Grammar latest question papers along with solutions. Those candidates need to solve Voice Change in English Grammar Test Papers to get the experience and to know the difficulty level of exam. Applicants can also get Voice Change in English Grammar Test Papers.
Before going to start the preparation, it’s better to check the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar Test Papers to make your preparation easy and effective. Voice Change in English Grammar Test Papers are here to download for free. Applicants can get Passive Voice to Active Voice in English Grammar Test Papers from our website. You can also download the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar Test Papers with answers for free.
Test Papers with Answers on Voice Change
Rewrite the sentence from Active Voice to Passive Voice or Passive Voice to Active Voice
1. Her mother gave her a slap.
2. Her next question removed my doubts.
3. He’s resumed business.
4. His answer filled me with a strange energy and enthusiasm.
5. His answer filled me with a strange energy.
6. His company made her supremely happy.
7. How can you love God whom you do not see?
8. How much hay have you stacked?
9. How often do you visit the place ?
10. How will you explain it ?
11. However all necessities were provided for.
12. I am going to marry the finest girl on earth two weeks from now.
13. I am watching the sparrow.
14. I am writing a letter.
15. I asked the girl if she was going all the way to Dehra.
16. I borrowed some money from my uncle.
17. I can hardly believe my own ears.
18. I can make you a present of them myself.
19. I can’t understand English and don’t know their ways.
20. I did not see you.
21. I do not recall the exact number of people she fed every day.
22. I don’t know that it makes much difference, now.
23. I don’t know.
24. I don’t like lies.
25. I don’t want to give up anything of mine.
26. I enjoyed the show.
27. I found the window.
28. I gain the cove with pushing prow.
29. I greet Mr. Roy.
30. I had used the last of my water the day before.
31. I have asked it to follow us about.
32. I have endeavoured to understand the fundamental truths revealed to me by my father.
33. I have requested her to come.
34. I knew you had gone alone to see the hermit.
35. I know the fact.
36. I know you will be glad to get them.
37. I like him.
38. I love God, but I do not love my neighbour.
39. I love the hills.
40. I love you as the Father has loved me.
41. I must ask you to restrain yourself.
42. I never cracked a safe in my life. uppers.
43. I recognise you.
44. I saw you in the fair.
45. I see people use the open breasted jacket with the ‘dhoti’.
46. I shall make her a fool.
47. I shall not write a letter.
48. I shall run in the race.
49. I think that we in our family don’t need bombs and guns.
50. I want to wear the chain.
Answer of the above questions.
1. She was given a slap by her mother.
2. My doubts were removed by her next question.
3. Business has been resumed by him.
4. I was filled with a strange energy and enthusiasm by his answer.
5. I was filled with a strange energy by his answer.
6. She was made supremely happy by his company.
7. How can God who is not seen by you be loved by you?
8. How much hay has been stacked by you?
9. How often is the place visited by you?
10. How will it be explained by you?
11. However my parents provided for all necessities.
12. The finest girl on earth is going to get married to me two weeks from now.
13. The sparrow is being watched by me.
14. A paper boat was made by Rumita.
15. The girl was asked by me if she was going all the way to Dehra.
16. Some money was borrowed by me from my uncle.
17. My own ears can hardly be believed by me.
18. You can be made a present of them by me.
19. English cannot be understood by me and their ways are not known to me.
20. You were not seen by me.
21. The exact number of people she fed every day, is not recalled by me.
22. It is not known to me that much difference is made by it now.
23. It is not known to me.
24. Lies are not liked by me.
25. Anything of mine is not wanted to be given up by me.
26. The show was enjoyed by me.
27. The window was found by me.
28. The cove with pushing prow is gained by me.
29. Mr. Roy is greeted by me.
30. The last of my water had been used by me the day before.
31. It has been asked by me to follow us about.
32. My father revealed the fundamental truths to me which I had endeavoured to understand.
33. She has been requested by me to come.
34. That you had gone alone to see the hermit was known to me.
35. The fact is known to me.
36. It is known to me that you will be glad to get them.
37. He is liked by me.
38. God is loved by me but my neighbour is not loved by me.
39. The hills are loved by me.
40. You are loved by me as I have been loved by the Father.
41. You must be asked by me to restrain yourself.
42. A safe was never cracked in my life by me.
43. You are recognised by me.
44. You were seen by me in the fair.
45. The use of the open breasted jacket with the ‘dhoti’ by the people is seen by me.
46. She will be made a fool by me.
47. A letter will not be written by me.
48. The race will be ran in by me.
49. It is thought by me that bombs and guns are not needed by us in our family.
50. The chain is wanted to be worn by me.