However, the candidates who are looking for Voice Change Exercise for Class 12 can find here. Hence, here is the direct link for Voice Change Exercise for Class 12 for Exam. Here we Provide you direct link for Voice Change Question Paper with Answers Pdf for free of cost.
Voice Change Exercise for Class 12 are available here to download for free. For the sake of those aspirants, we have updated the Voice Change Exercise Class 12 Sample Papers on our website for free of cost. Download Voice Change Exercise for Class 12 PDF.
Class 12 Voice Change Exercise with Answers
1. The hermit listened to the Tsar but answered nothing.
2. The hermit listened to the Tsar.
3. The hermit received none but common folk.
4. The hermit was digging the ground in front of his hut.
5. The hermit was sowing seeds in the beds.
6. The hills are covered with wild dahlias.
7. The humming insects don’t disturb his rest.
8. The knife will do it.
9. The man held his hands pressed against his stomach.
10. The man who had entered the compartment broke into my reverie.
11. The peasants used the land for forty years.
12. The root is to be pulled out.
13. The strength of the tree is exposed.
14. The thought of laughter only made me feel troubled and lonely.
15. The train gathered speed, the wheels took up their song.
16. The Tsar agreed with none of them.
17. The Tsar and the hermit unfastened the man’s clothing.
18. The Tsar brought fresh water.
19. The Tsar did not give him the spade.
20. The Tsar gave the reward to none.
21. The Tsar put on simple clothes.
22. The Tsar saw a bearded man come running out of the wood.
23. The Tsar stopped and repeated his questions.
24. The Tsar washed it.
25. The woman did not ask the boy anything about where he lived.
26. The woman did not watch the boy.
27. The woman gave the girl detailed instruction as to where to keep her things.
28. Then I made a mistake.
29. Then it is done.
30. They all answered his questions differently.
31. They called their goodbyes.
32. They fill the hollow full of light.
33. They have too much to take in.
34. They look for someone to help them.
35. They recognised me and wounded me.
36. This gives life to thee.
37. This should never be followed.
38. This water was carried home for invalid.
39. Try to understand the relevance of your sufferings.
40. Was I bothering you when I turned that corner?
41. Was I bothering you?
42. Wash your face.
43. We cursed him, abused him, drove him out.
44. What did you want to do it for?
45. What do you mean?
46. What you did for him was your most important business.
47. When he had dug two beds, the Tsar repeated his questions.
48. With the hermit’s help the Tsar carried the wounded man into the hut.
49. You did not have to snatch my pocket book.
50. You do not know me, but I know you.
51. You executed my brother and seized his property.
52. You have already been answered.
53. You may find them under every bush almost.
54. You might run that comb through your hair.
55. You must excuse my apron and negligee.
56. You must realise that squeezer is overshot!
57. You shouldn’t forget all about your neighbours, my darling.
58. You will remember that my Oxen Meadows touch your birch woods.
59. You won’t prove it, my darling.
Answers of Above Exercise
1. The Tsar was listened to but nothing was answered by the hermit.
2. The Tsar was listened to by the hermit.
3. None but common folk was received by the hermit.
4. The ground was being dug by the hermit in front of his hut.
5. Seeds were being sown in the beds by the hermit.
6. Wild dahlias cover the hills.
7. His rest is not disturbed by the humming insects.
8. It will be done by the knife.
9. His hands were held pressed against his stomach by the man.
10. My reverie was broken into by the man who had entered the compartment.
11. The land was used for forty years by the peasants.
12. Pull out the root.
13. It exposes the strength of the tree.
14. I was made to feel troubled and lonely by the thought of laughter only.
15. Speed was gathered by the train, the song was taken up by the wheels.
16. None of them was agreed with by the Tsar.
17. The man’s clothing was unfastened by the Tsar and the hermit.
18. Fresh water was brought by the Tsar.
19. The spade was not given to him by the Tsar.
20. The reward was given to none by the Tsar.
21. Simple clothes were put on by the Tsar.
22. A bearded man was seen come running out of the wood by the Tsar.
23. The Tsar stopped and his questions were repeated by him.
24. It was washed by the Tsar.
25. The boy was not asked by the woman anything about where he lived.
26. The boy was not watched by the woman.
27. The girl was given detailed instructions by the woman as to where her things show be kept by her.
28. Then a mistake was made by me.
29. Man does it then.
30. His questions were answered differently by all of them.
31. Their goodbyes were called by them.
32. The hollow is filled with full of light by them
33. They have too much to be taken in.
34. Someone is looked for by them to be helped.
35. I was recognised and wounded by them.
36. Life is given to thee by this.
37. One should never follow this.
38. People carried this water home for invalid.
39. Let relevance of your sufferings be tried to be understood.
40. Were you being bothered by me when I turned that corner?
41. Were you being bothered by me?
42. Let your face be washed.
43. He was cursed, abused, driven out by us.
44. What was wanted by you to do it for?
45. What is meant by you?
46. What was done for him by you was your most important business.
47. When two beds had been dug by him, his questions were repeated by the Tsar.
48. The wounded man was carried into the hut by the Tsar with the hermit’s help.
49. My pocket-book did not have been to snatch by you.
50. I am not known to you, but you are known to me.
51. My brother was executed and his property was seized by you.
52. Someone has already answered you.
53. They may be found by you under every bush almost.
54. That comb might be run through your hair by you.
55. My apron and negligee must be excused by you.
56. That squeezer is overshot must be realised by you.
57. All about your neighbours should not be forgotten by you, my darling.
58. It will be remembered by you that your birch woods are touched by my Oxen Meadows.
59. It won’t be proved by you, my darling.