General Intelligence Typical Questions is given below. The Aspirants can check the General Intelligence Typical Questions and Study Material in the sections below. Also, download the Free General Intelligence Typical Questions Pdf from the direct links below.
Also, interested candidates can check the General Intelligence Typical Questions Syllabus & Exam Pattern details here. Just Click on the link below and download free General Intelligence Typical Questions PDF.
Typical Questions on General Intelligence
1. A person travels at a speed of 15 m/sec. How much distance will he cover in 20 hours ?
(A) 1080 Km
(B) 108 Km
(C) 1800 Km
(D) 8100 Km
2. The present age of a father is three times that of his son. 5 years ago, the father’s age was five times the son’s age. Find the present age of the son.
3. IF ENGLAND is written as 1234526 and FRANCE is written as 785291, how is GREECE coded?
4. Introducing 4 man to her husband, a woman said, “His brother’s father is the only son of my grandfather.” How is the woman related to this man?
5. Aman walks 1 Km towards East and then he turns to South and walks 5 Km. Again he turns to East and walks 2 Km, after this he turns to North and walks 9 Km. Now, how far is he from his starting point?
(A) 3 Km
(B) 4 Km
(C) 5 Km
(D) 7 Km
6. If 1st October is Sunday, then 1st° November will be
7. If day after tomorrow is Saturday, what day was three days before yesterday?
8. Cyclone is related to Anticyclone in the same way as Floods related to_
9. A car traveled 6 hours 40 minutes. It reached the destination at 9.00 p.m, When did the car start its journey?
(A) 12.20 p.m.
(B) 2.20 a.m.
(C) 2.20 p.m.
(D) 1.40 a.m.
10. If the cost of 15 tables is Rs.18000, the cost of 35 tables will be:
Direction: Select the related word/letters/numbers from the given alternatives.
11. Crime : Court :: Disease : ?
12. YOXP: JBIA :: OVNU : ?
13. 1:1::10: ?
14. Which one is the same as Mumbai, Kolkata and Cochin?
15. Body : Tonic : Crops : ?
Direction: Arrange the words in a meaningful and ascending order and select the option indicating the correct order.
16. 1. Population 2. Disease 3, Death 4. Poverty 5. Unemployment
17. 1. Stich 2. Mark 3. Measure 4. Cut 5. Put on
18. 6 persons A, B, C, D, E and F are sitting in a circle facing the centre. F is opposite A. D and C is not the neighbours of F. B are second to the left of E. what is opposite D?
(C) Either B or E
(D) Either E or C
Select the related words/letters from the given options.
19. Volume: Litre :: Power: ?
20. Lion: Den :: Rabbit : ?
More Question Set on General Intelligence from Various Exam
21. AE: BD: El: ?
22. Dawn: Dusk :: Inauguration: ?
23. ACE: FHJ :: OQS: ?
24. If petal : flower, then
(A) salt : pepper
(B) tire : bicycle
(C) base : ball
(D) sandals : shoes
25. If 29 January, 2017 is Sunday, then 29 January, 2016 was
26. Half percent of one hundred is
Find the odd words/letters from the given alternatives.
27. (A) Google (B) Firefox (C) Internet Explorer (D) Chrome
28. (A) FIK (B) DGT (C) MPR (D) KND
29. A card-board contains 12 pairs each of three different types of hand gloves used by batsman in Cricket. They are separated into single units of gloves and all mixed. You cannot see the gloves from outside, but you can put your hands through the pigeon hold and take out one glove at a time, What will be the minimum number of gloves one should take out to get one perfect pair of gloves to be sure?
30. Two buses start at the same time from Guwahati and Jorhat, which are 300 Km apart, towards each other. After what time will they cross each other if their speeds are 38 km/h and 37 km/h?
31. If H=8 and HAT = 29, find how BOX= ?
32. if Development is written as Tnemdevelop, then Evaluation will be written as —
33. if + stands for division; x stands for addition; – stands for multiplication; +stands for subtraction, which of the following is correct?
(A) 15 ÷ 5×2-64+3 = 28
(B) 15×5+2-6 ÷3 = 56.5
(C) 15+5-2 ÷ 6×3 =3
(D) 15-5+2×6 ÷3 = 41
34. Some equations have been solved on the basis of a certain operation. Find the correct answer for the unsolved equation on that basis.
If 73*17=45 and 68* 40=54, then 83* 15 =?
35. In a row, 25 trees are planted at equal distance from each other. The distance between 1st and 25th tree is 30m. What is the distance between 3% and 15th tree?
Directions: In the following questions, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
38. In a certain code, TRIPLE is written as SQHOKD. How is DISPOSE written in that code?
39. If TRANSFER is coded as RTNAFSRE, then how ELEPHANT be coded in that code language?
40. Which of the following interchange of signs would make the equation correct?
(A) +,x,2 and 6
(B) +,x.2 and 8
(C) +,x%,6 and 8
(D) +. X.2 and 22
Directions: In the following questions, some equations are solved on the basis of certain system. Find out the correct answer for the unsolved equation on that basis:
41. 3x5x7x2=24, 2x4x6x8=22, 4x4x8x9=?
42. 2x4x6=4, 9x3x7=13, 4x7x6=3, 9x7x8=?
Directions: In the following questions, find the odd word/letters/numbers from the given alternatives.
43. (A) Autobiography (B) Assamese (C) intelligence (D) Dictionary
44. (A) Square (B) Trapezium (C) Cylinder (D) Parallelogram
45. Arrange the following words as per order in the dictionary
1. Euphrasy 2. Eupepsy 3. Nutrition 4. Excretion
46. 1. Quiet 2. Quite 3. Quit 4, Quest 5. Quilt
47. A is B’s sister and C is B’s mother. D is C’s father. E is D’s mother. How is A related to D?
48. There were 120 tigers in the sanctuary. 20% of them killed by unknown hunters, 50% of the remaining died in fire in the sanctuary. How many tigers are there in the sanctuary now?
49. From the given alternative words, select the word which can be formed using the letters of the given word – [ESTABLISHMENT]
50. How many meaningful words of four or more letters can be formed from the letters of the word — [ DIALOLGUE]
(d) 8 or more