General Intelligence Model Question Papers is given below. The Aspirants can check the General Intelligence Model Question Papers and Study Material in the sections below. Also, download the Free General Intelligence Model Question Papers Pdf from the direct links below.
Also, interested candidates can check the General Intelligence Model Question Papers Syllabus & Exam Pattern details here. Just Click on the link below and download free General Intelligence Model Question Papers PDF.
Model Question Papers on General Intelligence
Directions: – Under each of these questions, alternative answers are given. Choose the correct one.
1. Which choice provides the answer in the following relationship?
Flower is to Butterfly as Dirt is to …………….. ?
2. A and B are born of same parents .C is the father of A but B is not C’s son. What is B to C
(A) Step son
(D) Step daughter
3. Ravi went towards east 8 k m straight, then turned right and went 3 k m straight then again turn right and went 12 k m straight. At what distance he is now from the starting point?
4. Book: Author: statute:
5. On another planet, the local terminology for ‘earth’, ‘water’, ‘light, ‘air’ and sky are ‘sky’ light, air, water and earth respectively. If someone is thirsty there, what would he drink?
6. If SCORE is coded as 26341, and RUNS are coded as 4792, how can NURSE be coded?
7. Aunt is to Uncle as mother is to…….
Direction:- Select the related letter /word/number/figure from the given alternatives.
8. Procession : Route :: Earth: ?
9. FERTILIZER: CROPS :: ?
(A) TEACHER : EDUCATION
(B) CHLORINE : WATER
(C) TONIC : BODY
(D) PESTICIDES : RATS
10. LOCKER : KMNPBDJLDFQS :: LEFT: ?
11. ADCB: KNML :: EHGF: ?
12. 83:25 :: 29 : ?
Directions :- Find the odd number/ letters/figure/number pair from the given alternatives.
13. (A) Ladder (B) Staircase (C) Bridge (D) Escalator
14. (A) Talking (B) Walking (C) Sleeping (D) Running
15. (A) DWHS (B) BYDW (C) CWFS (D) EVJQ
16. (A) DHLP (B) TXBF (C) JNRV (D) YBEH
17. (A) 1 (B) 65 (C) 8 (D) 64
18. If the day before yesterday was Thursday, when will Sunday be?
(B) Two days after today
(D) Day after tomorrow
19. If the day before yesterday was Saturday what day will fall on the day after tomorrow?
20. If February 1, 1996 is Wednesday, What day is March 3, 1996?
More Question Set on General Intelligence from Various Exam
21. Pointing to man, Deepak said, “His only brother is the father of my daughter”. How the man is related to Deepak?
(D) Brother in law
22. Rahul’s mother is the only daughter of Monika’s father. How is Monica’s husband related to Rahul?
23. If Raman is to the south of Shyam and Mohan is to the East of Shyam, in which direction is Raman in respect of Mohan?
24. Ahmed is taller than Salim. Salim is not as tall as Ahmed but taller than Akbar. Sohan too is not as tall as Salim but taller than Akbar. Who is the tallest?
Direction:- Arrange the given words according to dictionary and choose the one that comes first.
25. (A) Temple (B) Tenant (C) Terminate (D) Temperature
26. (A) Qualify (B) Quarter (C) Quarrel (D) Quaver :
27. (A) Meeta (B) Mother (C) Meets (D) Many
Directions: In each of the following questions, a number series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and replace the question mark in the given series.
28. Look at this series: 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, ?. What number should come next?
29. Look at this series: 21, 9, 21, 11, 21, 13, 21, ?. What number should come next?
Directions: In the following series, you will be looking at the letter pattern. Fill up the blank in the middle of the series.
30. ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, __________, MLNA
31. CMM, EOO, GQQ, ________, KUU
32. One morning Udai and Vishal were talking to each other face to face at a crossing. If Vishal’s shadow was exactly to the left of Udai, which direction was Udai facing?
33. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
(A) 120 metres
(B) 180 metres
(C) 324 metres
(D) 150 metres
34. ‘A’ can do a work in 15 days and 8B’ in 20 days. If they work on it together for 4 days, then the fraction of the work that is left is :
35. The sum of ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 50 years. What is the age of the youngest child?
(D) None of these
36. A person crosses a 600 m long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km per hour?
37. A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is:
(A) Rs. 650
(B) Rs. 690
(D) Rs. 700
38. Find the number of triangles in the given figure.
39. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be:
40. Pointing to a photograph. Bijay said, “He is the son of the only daughter of the father of my brother.” How Bijay is related to the man in the photograph?
(D) Maternal Uncle
Directions: Find the odd man out.
41. 8, 27, 64, 100, 125, 216, 343
42. 10, 25, 45, 54, 60, 75, 80
Directions- The following questions consist of two words each that have a certain relationship to each other followed by another pairs of words. Select the pair of words that has same relationship as the original pair of words.
43. Fish: Aquarium ::
(A) Teacher : Hostel
(B) Bee : Apiary
(C) Bird : Nest
(D) Child : School
44. Hillock: Mountain ::
(A) Hare : Animal
(B) Ant : Elephant
(C) Bush : Forest
(D) Grass : Tree
45. Branch : Tree ::
(A) Crest : Ware
(B) Bulb: Filament
(C) Clothes : Cupboard
(D) Water :Tap
46. Revolver : Holster ::
(A) Book : Bag
(B) Eye : Eyelid
(C) Juice : Glass
(D) Nostril : Nose
47. Teeth : Dentist ::
(A) Legs : Philanthropist
(B) Eyes : Oculist
(C) Operation : Surgeon
(D) Sight : Spectator
48. Wrestler : Arena ::
(A) Cricket : Pitch
(B) Ring : Finger
(C) Farmer : Field
(D) Assistant : Clerk
49. Calligraphy : Writing ::
(A) Music : Song
(B) Lyric : Poem
(C) Drama : Prose
(D) Chapter : Stanza
50. Flag: Nation ::
(A) Emblem : Prosperity
(B) Insignia : Rank
(C) Wealth : Prestige
(D) Honour: Status
51. Yen : Currency ::
(A) Brass : Metal
(B) Flower : Fragrance
(C) Paper : Book
(D) Karnataka : State
52. Plaintiff: Defendant ::
(A) Judge : Jury
(B) Court : Law
(C) Attorney : Lawyer
(D) Injured : Accused