Changing passive to active voice exercises with answers are updated here. A vast number of applicants are browsing on the Internet for the rewrite the sentences in active voice Question Papers. For those candidates, here we are providing the links for change from passive to active exercises pdf Model Papers & change from passive to active voice exercises Sample Papers.
Go through the below link to refer the change passive voice to active voice exercises with answers. The candidates who want to refer the change from passive to active voice exercises from the below links. Improve your knowledge by referring the change passive voice to active voice exercises with answers papers. The candidates can download the convert passive to active voice exercises along with the Answers. The change from passive to active exercises pdf Papers will help the aspirants to crack the exam easily.
Rewrite the Passive Sentences into Active Voice
1. The show was liked by us.
2. The thief was caught by the police.
3. Has a wise decision been taken by him?
4. ‘Staying On’ was written by Paul Scott.
5. Let this bird be free.
6. By whom are you being taught Sanskrit?
7. Let the door be opened.
8. The boys are being mislead by him.
9. The car is being repaired by her.
10. You are requested to hold my bag.
11. Sugar is sweet when it is tasted.
12. What is wanted by you?
13. He was proclaimed the king.
14. By whom has the torch been lighted?
15. The cat has been wounded by the dog.
16. The cubs are fed by the mother wolf.
17. The letters are to be posted by you.
18. He had been called mad by them.
19. Why wasn’t this done at all?
20. The article has been read by you.
21. Let it be left.
22. He was found being laughed at by the boys.
23. The peacock is called our national bird by us
24. It is advised that the dog should be kept unleashed.
25. She was operated by the surgeon.
26. You are ordered to stand at the gate.
27. Benefit would be received by them from the deal.
28. Let he be told about my arrival.
29. His game has been seen by all.
30. All of us were invited.
31. By whom was this parcel sent?
32. It should be done at once.
33. People were impressed by his courage.
34. Who was seen by him?
35. It is proposed that we may have a picnic.
36. A report was being written by him.
37. To err, is human.
38. By whom has he been cheated?
39. A sound sleep was slept by the patient.
40. Isn’t a storybook been read by me?
41. ln spite of all his faults he was forgiven by Dalion.
42. Sarba Shiksha Abhijan has been used by the Government as a measure to eradicate illiteracy.
43. Haven’t the needy and the poor been helped by them?
44. The medicine should be taken twice a day by you before meal.
45. You are instructed to answer any one of the following questions.
Answers in Active Voice
1. We liked the show.
2. The police caught the thief.
3. Has he taken a wise decision?
4. Paul Scott wrote ‘Staying On’.
5. Free this bird.
6. Who is teaching you Sanskrit?
7. Open the door.
8. He is misleading the boys.
9. She is repairing the car.
10. Please hold my bag.
11. Sugar tastes sweet.
12. What do you want?
13. People proclaimed him to be the king.
14. Who has lighted the torch?
15. The dog has wounded the cat.
16. Mother wolf feeds the cubs.
17. You are to post the letters.
18. They had called him mad.
19. Why didn’t you do this at all?
20. You have read the article.
21. Leave it.
22. The boys were found laughing at him.
23. We call the peacock our national bird.
24. You should keep the dog unleashed.
25. The surgeon operated her.
26. Stand at the gate.
27. They would receive benefit from the deal.
28. Tell him about my arrival.
29. Everyone has seen his game.
30. They invited us all.
31. Who sent this parcel?
32. You should do it at once.
33. His courage impressed people.
34. Whom did he see?
35. Let’s have a picnic.
36. He was writing a report.
37. Human is to err.
38. Who has cheated him?
39. The patient slept a sound sleep.
40. Didn’t l read a storybook?
41. Dalion forgave him in spite of all his faults.
42. Government has used Sarba Shiksha Abhijan as a measure to eradicate illiteracy.
43. Haven’t they helped the needy and the poor?
44. You should take the medicine twice a day before meal.
45. Answer any one of the following questions.