Voice Change Exercise for Class 8
However, the candidates who are looking for Voice Change Exercise for Class 8 can find here. Hence, here is the direct link for Voice Change Exercise for Class 8 for Exam. Here we Provide you direct link for Voice Change Question Paper with Answers Pdf for free of cost.
Voice Change Exercise for Class 8 are available here to download for free. For the sake of those aspirants, we have updated the Voice Change Exercise Class 8 Sample Papers on our website for free of cost. Download Voice Change Exercise for Class 8 PDF.
Class 8 Voice Change Exercise with Answers
1. My father would take me for evening prayers to a very old mosque.
2. My parents were widely regarded as an ideal couple.
3. My voice startled her.
4. Nature, keep him warm.
5. Nor shall death brag thou wand’rest in his shade.
6. Not a simple jab of the knife will do it.
7. Not once or twice have I already had the privilege of applying to you for help.
8. Of course, you’ll be surprised and perhaps even angry.
9. Often is his gold complexion dimmed.
10. One must consult magicians.
11. One must draw up in advance, a table of days, months and years.
12. One must know beforehand what was going to happen.
13. One must understand the difference.
14. One of her forebears was bestowed the title of Bahadur by the British.
15. One should always attend to all that was going on.
16. Our ancestral house was built in the middle of the 19th century.
17. Pick up my pocket-book.
18. Put yourself in contact with me.
19. Rough winds shake the darling buds of May.
20. Say it again-I didn’t hear it all!
|Class 6||Class 10|
|Class 7||Class 11|
|Class 8||Class 12|
21. Seeing the Tsar, he greeted him.
22. Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
23. She carried it slung across her shoulder.
24. She cut him a half of her ten-cent cake.
25. She did not release him.
26. She gave a little exclamation.
27. She heated some lima beans and ham.
28. She led him down the hall to the front door.
29. She left the door open.
30. She picked the boy up by his shirt front.
31. She shut the door.
32. She still held him.
33. She switched on the light.
34. She thought me a romantic fool.
35. She told him about her job in a hotel beauty shop.
36. She would forget our brief encounter.
37. She would place a banana leaf before me.
38. Shut up or I’ll shoot you like a partridge!
39. Sit down.
40. Some replied that the most important thing in the world was Science.
41. Spit it out!
42. Take this ten dollars.
43. Thank you, ma’am.
44. That man would have attacked you.
45. The boy could not hear other roomers laughing and talking in the large house.
46. The boy looked at her.
47. The carriage wheels changed their sound and rhythm.
48. The frost has wrought a silence.
49. The guard blew the whistle.
50. The hermit again gave no answer.
Answers of Above Exercise
1. I would be taken by my father for evening prayers to a very old mosque.
2. People regarded my parents as an ideal couple.
3. She was startled by my voice.
4. Nature, let he be kept warm.
5. Thou wand’rest in his shade shall nor be bragged by death.
6. It will not be done with a simple jab of the knife.
7. The privilege of applying to you for help has not already been had once or twice by me.
8. Of course, (something) will surprise you and perhaps even angry.
9. It often dims his gold complexion.
10. Magicians must be consulted.
11. A table of days, months and years must be drawn up in advance.
12. It must be known beforehand what was going to be happened.
13. The difference must be understood.
14. The British bestowed the title of Bahadur to one of her forebears.
15. All that was going on should be always attended to.
16. Our forefathers built our ancestral house in the middle of the 19th century.
17. Let my pocket-book be picked up.
18. You are told to put yourself in contact with me.
19. The darling buds of May are shaken by rough winds.
20. Let it be said again-it was not heard all by me!
21. The Tsar being seen was greeted by him.
22. Will thou be compared to a summer’s day by me?
23. It was carried by her slung across her shoulder.
24. He was cut a half of her ten-cent cake by her.
25. He was not released by her.
26. A little exclamation was given by her.
27. Some lima beans and ham were heated by her.
28. He was led by her down the hall to the front door.
29. The door was left open by her.
30. The boy was picked up by his shirt front by her.
31. The door was shut by her.
32. He was still held by her.
33. The light was switched on by her.
34. I was thought a romantic fool by her.
35. He was told by her about her job in a hotel beauty-shop.
36. Our brief encounter would be forgotten by her.
37. A banana leaf would be placed before me by her.
38. You are ordered to shut up or you will be shot by me like a partridge.
39. You are requested to sit down.
40. It was replied that the most important thing in the world was Science.
41. Let it be spit out!
42. Let this ten dollars be taken.
43. Ma’am, you are thanked.
44. You would have been attacked by that man.
45. Other roomers could not be heard laughing and talking in the large house by the boy.
46. She was looked at by the boy.
47. Their sound and rhythm were changed by the carriage wheels.
48. A silence has been wrought by the frost.
49. The whistle was blown by the guard.
50. No answer was given again by the hermit.