Candidates are advised to check with the latest SSC Data Sufficiency Question Papers. Staff Selection Commission Data Sufficiency Papers helps the applicants during the preparation like CGL and other exam. Also, helps in understanding the Data Sufficiency question paper pattern and way the questions are given.
Click on the links given below to go to particular SSC Data Sufficiency question paper pdf. Staff Selection Commission Data Sufficiency question paper direct download links. Click on the links below and download the pdf for free of cost. SSC Data Sufficiency paper below is only for reference.
Model Questions on Data Sufficiency for SSC Exam
Directions: Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer
(1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question;
(2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(3) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(4) if the data given in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
(5) if the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
1. Out of the four teams A, B, C and D which team is not likely to win as per the opinion poll?
I. As per the opinion poll, chances of team C’s winning are more than that of team A but not as much as that of team B, whose chances of winning are more than that of team A.
II. As per the opinion poll team C’s chances of winning are less than that of team B but not less than that of team D, whose chances of winning are more than that of team A.
2. Among five people A, B, C, D and E sitting around a circular table facing the centre, who is sitting second to the left of D?
I. C is second to the left of A. B and D are immediate neighbours of each other.
II. D is to the immediate left of B. E is not an immediate neighbor of D and B.
3. How is Pratibha related to Suresh?
I. Suresh’s mother is Pratibha’s mother-in-law.
II. Suresh is the only son of Sushila, who is Pratibha’s mother-in-law.
4. Five friends P, Q, R, S and T are standing in a row facing East. Who is standing at the extreme right end?
I. Only P is between S and T; R is to the immediate right of T.
II. R is between T and Q.
5. Among five friends J, K, L, M and N each of a different height, who is the second tallest?
I. N is taller than M and K. K is shorter than M.
II. L is taller than N. J is not the tallest.
6. What is the meaning of “nic” in a certain code language?
I. In that code language “pat nic no ran” means “what is your name”.
II. In that code language “nic sa ran ja” means “my name is Shambhu”.
7. How many students are there in the class?
I. There are more than 20 but less than 27 students in the class.
II. There are more than 24 but less than 31 students in the class. The number of students in the class can be divided into groups such that each group contains 5 students.
8. Which direction is John facing?
I. Alok is to the right of John.
II. Aman is sitting opposite of Alok facing north.
9. What is the code for ‘is’ in the code language?
I. In the code language ‘shi tu ke‘ means ‘pen is blue’.
II. In the same code language ‘ke si re’ means ‘this is wonderful’.
10. Who is the tallest among A, B, C, D and E?
I. C is taller than B and E.
II. E is taller than D and A and D is taller than B and C
Read More Questions on Data Sufficiency
11. Who among M, T, R, K and Q is the tallest?
I. T is taller than R, M and Q but shorter than K.
II. R, T and M are shorter than K but taller than Q
12. Which train did Harish catch to go to office?
I. Harish missed his usual train of 10:25 a.m. A train comes in every 5 minutes.
II. Harish did not catch the 10.40 a.m. train or any train after that time.
13. In which month of the year was Mohan born?
I. Mohan was born in winter.
II. Mohan was born exactly fourteen months after his elder sister, who was born in October.
14. D is in which direction of P?
I. S is to the south of P, which is to the west of D.
II. P and R are in a straight line and R is to the south of D.
15. Who earns the highest among the live friends?
I. Priya earns more than Pinky and Sheetal and less than only Shilpa.
II. Sheetal earns more than Neetu but less than Pinky.