SNAP Data Sufficiency Papers are available on this page. Check Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Data Sufficiency Papers here. Aspirants can get SNAP Data Sufficiency Model Papers on our site. Applicants can find Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Data Sufficiency Papers on our site.
Candidates who are in search for SNAP Data Sufficiency Model Papers can get them here. We provided valuable information regarding SNAP Data Sufficiency Papers for Exam. So, interested people can use these Data Sufficiency Sample Papers in their preparation.
All these SNAP Data Sufficiency question papers are collected from Previous Year Question Papers. So, these questions are only for practice purpose. Don’t think these questions will be asked in the exam. Aspirants who are going to appear for SNAP examination can find the data sufficiency exam pattern details below.
Model Questions on Data Sufficiency for SNAP
Directions: Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give answer
(1) if the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question;
(2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
(3) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question;
(4) if the data given in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question
(5) If the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
1. Mandar is taller than Sunil and Raghu is shorter than Abhishek. Who among them is the shortest?
I. Raghu is shorter than Mandar.
II. Abishekh is shorter than Sunil
2. P, Q, R, S and T are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Who is on the immediate right of R?
I. P and T are on the either sides of S.
II. Q is on the immediate left of T.
3. How is ‘over’ written in a code language?
I. ‘ go over there’ is written as ‘na ho ja’ in that code language.
II. ‘over and again’ is written as ‘pit tak na’ in that code language.
4. Among M, T, R, D, B, each one of them having different weight, who is the third from top when they are arranged in descending order of their weights?
I. R is heavier than M and T but lighter than B.
II. “M is lighter than R but heavier than T.
5. What is Meena’s rank from top in a class of twenty students?
I. Rama is fifth from the top and two ranks above Meena.
II. Ashok is tenth from the bottom and three ranks below Meena.
6. Who among P, Q, S, T, V and W is the shortest?
I. S is taller than T, P and W and is not the tallest.
II. T is shorter than Q but is not the shortest.
7. Which of the following means ‘very’ in a certain code language?
I. ‘pit jo ha’ means ‘very good boy’ in that code language.
II. ‘jo na pa’ means ‘she is good’ in that code language.
8. On which day of the week was Pramod born?
I. Pramod’s sister was born on Wednesday.
II. Pramod’s birthday was after his brother’s birthday but before his sister’s birthday.
9. How_ is ‘flower’ written in a code language?
I. ‘it is a beautiful flower’ is written as ‘ho nu ta ja pa’ in that code language.
II. ‘this a beautiful place’ is written as ‘koja ta po na’ in that code/ language.
10. K is in which direction of T?
I. P is towards South of T and towards East of N.
II. M is towards North of T and towards West of K.
Read More Questions on Data Sufficiency
11. P, Q, R, S and T are sitting in a circle, facing towards the centre of the circle. Who is second to the right of P?
I. R is on the immediate left of T and second to the right of S.
II. Q is on the immediate right of S and third to the left of P.
12. Among M, K, B, D and W, who is the youngest?
I. B is younger than D.
II. W is younger than K but older than M.
13. What is the code for ‘is’ in a code language?
I. In the code language ‘shi tu ke’ means ‘pen is blue’.
II. In the same code language ‘ke si re’ means ‘this is wonderful’.
14. Which train did Harish catch to go to office?
I. Harish missed his usual train of 10.25 a.m. A train comes every 5 minutes.
II. Harish did not catch the 10.40 a.m. train or any train after that time.
15. How is Vandana related to Prabha?
I. Mallika’s sister Vandana is Rajesh’s wife. Prabha is Rajesh’s good friend.
II. Prabha is Rajesh’s brother’s wife and Vandana is Rajesh’s wife.