Most of all applicants are preparing for the SBI Apprentices can check the SBI Apprentices Financial Awareness Question Papers from our website. Here, we had come up with the State Bank of India Apprentices Financial Awareness Sample Papers PDFs.
Download the State Bank of India Previous Papers on Financial Awareness from the direct links provided below. We are providing these Financial Awareness Papers just as a reference for the exam preparation.
The people who are in search for SBI Apprentices Financial Awareness Solved Papers can download here. We have given free downloading links for SBI Apprentices Financial Awareness Sample Papers. So the applicants who are going to start their preparation can check SBI Apprentices Old Question Papers along with solutions.
We provided complete information regarding SBI Apprentices Previous Papers. Applicants can get these State Bank of India Apprentices Financial Awareness Model Papers by downloading Free PDFs given below.
Go through the entire article to get the SBI Apprentices Syllabus and Exam Pattern in addition to the Previous Question Papers. Free Download SBI Apprentices Previous Papers PDF.
Financial Awareness Previous Papers for SBI Apprentices
1. For repayment of loan availed from Banks / NBFC we come across a term known as EMI. What does it stand for?
(1) Equated Money Index
(2) Easy Money Installment
(3) Equated Monthly Installment
(4) Equal Monthly Installment
(5) Equal Minimum Installment
2. Many a times we read in the news paper about CASA deposits of banks. CASA deposits are
(1) Demand deposits
(2) Term deposits
(3) Hybrid deposits
(4) Recurring deposits
(5) Special schemes of banks
3. While investing in mutual funds we come across a term called NAV What is the meaning of NAV?
(1) Net Annual Value
(2) Non Asset Value
(3) Net Actual Value
(4) Net Asset Value
(5) Net Average Value
4. Assume that Reserve Bank of India reduces the Bank Rate by 1%, what will be its impact?
(1) Less liquidity in the market
(2) More liquidity in the market
(3) No change in the liquidity in the market
(4) Mobilisation of more deposits by commercial – banks
(5) None of these
5. Despite good number of ATMs many people still visit the bank branches. Which of the following reason can be attributed to this issue?
(A) It does not accept deposits.
(B) It has a limited cash disbursement capacity.
(C) Lack of human interface.
(1) Only (A)
(2) Only (B)
(3) Only (A) and (B)
(4) Only (A) and (C)
(5) All (A), (B) and (C)
6. The market in which long term securities such as stocks are bought and sold is commonly known as
(1) Bullion Market
(2) Commodities Exchange
(3) Forex Market
(4) Capital Market
(5) Money Market
7. Federal Reserve is a financial organisation of which of the following country?
8. Whose signature is found on a 50 rupee currency note in India?
(1) President of India
(2) Governor, RBI
(3) Finance Minister
(4) Prime Minister of India
(5) Secretary, Ministry of Finance
9. Which of the following centres is the largest mobiliser of bank deposits in our country?
10. Which of the following institutions is involved mainly in granting Housing Loans?
11. Initial repayment holiday given to a borrower for repayment of loan is called as
12. Which of the following terms is not related to banking?
13. Almost all banks in our country have introduced — facility for granting crop loans to farmers.
(1) Term Loans
(2) Kisan Credit Cards
(3) Bank Guarantee
(4) Foreign Exchange
(5) Reverse Mortgage
14. Which of the following is not considered one among the loans under Retail Banking?
(1) Car loan
(2) Housing loan
(3) Personal loan
(4) Education loan
(5) Infrastructure loan
15. What is meant by financial inclusion?
(1) Making available banking services at an affordable cost associated with the game of
(2) Opening Savings Accounts in Rural areas without any deposit
(3) Opening any type of account without introduction
(4) Distributing money through rural branches
(5) Distributing wages through bank accounts
16. Many times We read the term ECB in newspapers. What is the full form of ‘ECB’?
(1) Essential Commercial Banking
(2) European Credit Borrowing
(3) External Credit For Business
(4) External Commercial Borrowing
(5) None of these
17. The Forward Markets Commission is responsible for regulation of which type of trading in India?
(1) Commodities Futures Trading
(2) Currency Futures Trading
(3) Equity Futures Trading
(4) Derivative Futures Trading
(5) All of these
18. Which of the following is a Private Sector Bank in India?
(1) Corporation Bank
(2) Kotak Mahindra Bank
(3) IDB1 Bank
(4) Syndicate Bank
(5) Oriental Bank of Commerce