Assam DHS Staff Nurse Question Papers and Syllabus direct download links are given in this section. The Assam Directorate of Health Service released a Notification for the candidates who are looking for the Staff Nurse Jobs. For those candidates, we provided the complete details of Assam DHS Staff Nurse Recruitment here.
After applying for these Jobs, candidates can get the Last 5 years Assam Directorate of Health Service Staff Nurse Previous Papers pdf from the links given below. So, download the Assam DHS Staff Nurse Question Papers and make use of them in your Preparation.
Hence, download the Assam Directorate of Health Service Previous Paper pdf below. Assam Directorate of Health Service Staff Nurse question paper is helpful for those who appear for the written examination.
To help the contenders in their preparation we have given the Assam Directorate of Health Service model question paper pdf in the section below.
Aspirants who are going to appear for Assam DHS Staff Nurse examination can find the exam pattern details below.
Assam Directorate of Health Service Old Question Papers is available here for free download. Aspirants can refer last 5 Years Assam DHS Staff Nurse Solved Papers to know the type of questions asked in the exam.
Get subject wise Assam Directorate of Health Service Previous Papers by visiting the links given below. The questions and answers in the provided Assam Directorate of Health Service Staff Nurse Model Papers may not be original. Hence use these Assam DHS Staff Nurse Sample papers as a reference only.
Also, check the official site to get more details of Assam Directorate of Health Service Previous Papers.
Assam DHS Staff Nurse Model Question
1. Which is the most abundant tissue within human body?
(A) Epithelial tissue
(B) Connective tissue
2. A condition in which bone matrix is lost, which makes the bone more susceptible in fracture is: –
3. Which of the following drug is an example for Benmdiazepine?
4. Scar tissue formation is otherwise known as:
5. During CPR, Cardiac compression is applied to:
(A) Halfway between Sternum and left nipple
(B) Lower half of Sternum
(C) Area under the left nipple
(D) Upper half of Sternum
6. The greatest danger of hyperkalemia is:
(B) Fluid overload
(C) Cardiac arrest
7. Which statement is false regarding Japanese encephalitis?
(A) It is bacterial encephalitis
(B) It is transmitted by Culicine mosquito
(C) it is a mosquito-borne encephalitis
(D) it is caused by flavi virus
8. While caring a patient after pneumoncctomy, which is the most applicable one?
(A) accumulation of fluid in the empty thorax is a desired outcome
(B) two chest drainage tubes should be attached to water seal drainage and low suction
(C) patient should be kept in his back only
(D) patient should be discouraged from coughing
9. Actions which halts the progress of a disease at its initial stage, management and prevention of complication is termed as:
(A) primary prevention
(B) secondary prevention
(C) teritiary prevention
10. Constant presence of an infectious agent or disease/within a given geographic area is called:
11. While caring a new born baby with high bilirubin, with signs of impending kernicterua, nurses primary observation should be for:
(A) Lethargy and loss of more reflex
(B) Cyanosis and respiratory distress
(C) Rapid pulse and diaphoresis
(D) Vomiting and diarrhoea
12. Which of the following symptoms are expected in complete heart block?
(A) Hypertension, HR-60/mt, increased pulse pressure
(B) Hypotension, HR-l00Imt, cheat pain
(C) Syncope, hypotension and ventricular rate of 40/mt
(D) Hypertension, convulsion. HR-100/mt
13. Which of the following condition in pregnancy most likely can cause abruptio placenta?
(A) heart disease
(B) chronic hypertension
(C) drug addiction
(D) hyper thyroidism
14. Inactivaned polio vaccine is otherwise known as:
(A) Cell culture vaccine
(B) Sabin vaccine
(C) 17.D vaccine
(D) Salk vaccine
15. Primary ECG change that indicates myocardial ischemia is:
(A) Absence of P-wave
(B) Prolonged PR-interval
(C) ST segment elevation and T-wave invertion
(D) Narrow QRS complex
16. Which of the following observation is suggestive of acute gall bladder disease?
(A) Dark coloured urine
(B) Tarry stools
17. The most prominent features in Catatonic – Schizophrenia are :
(B) Motor and volitional disturbance
(D) Silly giggling
18. Highly malignant, rapidly growing tumour of cerebellum seen in children is:
(C) Medullo blastoma
19. National Mental Health policy was formulated in the year:
20. Primary goal in the nursing management of cervical spine injury will be:
(A) Prevention of spinal shock
(B) Reorientation to reality
(C) Pain relief
(D) Maintenance of respiration
Assam Directorate of Health Service Previous Nursing Question Paper free downloading links available on this page. So, aspirants who applied for the Assam Directorate of Health Service Staff Nurse Jobs can download the Assam DHS Question Papers here.
Candidates can also get the exam papers pdf from our website free of cost. Aspirants who completed registration for Assam DHS Jobs can download Assam Directorate of Health Service Staff Nurse Solved Question Papers from the enclosed links given below.
When you practice the Assam Directorate of Health Service Staff Nurse Question Papers, you will become perfect for the examination.