CRPF Staff Nurse Question Papers Solved given here. Candidates who applied for Central Reserve Police Force Staff Nurse Recruitment can start preparing for Exam from now. We are providing you with the CRPF Dietician Old Question Papers. So, here we have given the Central Reserve Police Force Nursing Assistant Exam relevant material which is useful for the candidate to start their preparation.
Download CRPF Nursing Assistant Exam Papers for free from the link provided. Central Reserve Police Force Question Papers for Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Exams is available on our page. The Candidate who is in search of CRPF previous year question paper pdf can find here.
However, go through the article and check more details regarding the CRPF exam pattern and exam dates along with the model paper. Central Reserve Police Force Question paper with answers pdf given below is free of cost. An aspirant can find the direct download link for CRPF Model Paper in the section below.
Before going to the Central Reserve Police Force Model Paper check the details about vacancies and the Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment. Later, find the Central Reserve Police Force ANM/Midwife Syllabus link at the end of the article.
Later, download the Central Reserve Police Force Question Paper with Answer Pdf and start preparing for the written Examination.
CRPF Staff Nurse Model Question
1. Which one of the following can precipitate an acute gouty arthritis?
(A) Emotional stress
(B) Lack of exercise
(C) Excess alcohol intake
(D) Excess smoking
2. The route of administration of Schick testis :
3. Which of the following symptom after Abdominal-aortic aneurysm indicate retroperimneal-haemorrhage?
(A) Complaint of severe back pain
(B) Absence of peristaltic sounds
(C) Air bubbles in the Nasogastric drainage
(D) Chest discomfort
4. Colostrum contains all the following except :
(B) Vitamin B12
(C) All fat soluble vitamins
5. Abnormal opening at the top of atrial septum having increased association with partial anomalous pulmonary venous connection is :
(A) Sinus venous ASD
(B) Ostium Primum ASD
(C) Tricuspid atresia
(D) Ostium secundum ASD
6. Which are the vaccines that must be stored in freezer compartment?
(A) Polio and BCG vaccine
(B) DPT and DT
(C) DPT and TT
(D) Polio and measles vaccines
7. Physiological jaundice in new born usually appear during :
(A) first 24 hrs.
(B) only after 72 hrs.
(C) 30 – 72 hrs.
(D) after 6 days
8. Symptomatic hyponatremia is managed by IV administration of:
(A) Dextrose saline
(B) 3% solution of NaCl
(C) Ringer lactate
(D) Normal saline
9. Which vitamin deficiency is common in association with INH therapy in tuberculosis?
10. Which of the following is not a vaccine preventable disease?
(A) Meningo coccal meningitis
(B) Rheumatic fever
(C) Rotavirus diarrhea
(D) Japanes encephalitis
11. Among the following congenital heart disease, which one is Cyanotie?
(A) Truncus arteriosus
(B) Atrial septal defect
(C) Ventricular septal defect
(D) Atrio ventricular canal
12. ‘Flag sign’ is a non specific, but usual feature in :
13. Vagolytic agents are given before general anaesthesia in major surgery. Most commonly used vagolytic agent is :
(A) Atropin sulphate
(B) Morphine sulphate
(C) Calcium gluconate
(D) Sodium bicarbonate
14. Normal CSF pressure is :
(A) 20 — 40 mm of H20
(B) 20 — 40 mm of Hg (C) 200-240 mm of H20
(D) 80- 180 mm of H20
15. Which of the following is not the classic Cushing’s triad changes in increased ICP?
(A) pulse deficite
(B) decreased pulse rate
(C) increased blood pressure
(D) widening of pulse pressure
16. Another name for atonic cerebral palsy is:
(A) Extra pyramidal cerebral palsy
(B) Cerebellar cerebral palsy
(C) Mixed type cerebral palsy
(D) Pyramidal cerebral palsy
17. Narcotics are not administered in patients with high cervical injury as they add risk of :
(B) increased ICP
(C) respiratory depression
(D) drug dependence
18. Maoewin’s sign is associated with:
19. Central venous pressure is a measurement of pressure within the:
(B) Superior vena cava
(C) Pulmonary artery
(D) Pulmonary veins
20. Excess growth hormone in adults result in : –
(A) Cushing’s syndrome
Staff Nurse Syllabus
Here are the direct download links for the CRPF Staff Nurse Exam Model Question Paper Pdf. Aspirants can download the pdf for free of cost. Also, get the CRPF Staff Nurse Question Paper from the link at the end of the article.
Download the CRPF Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Question Paper Pdf given below and refer all the papers. Aspirants can also check the official website for more details. Click Here Central Reserve Police Force Nursing Assistant Previous Year Question Paper is uploaded on our page.
These papers help applicants of CRPF Dietician recruitment during the preparation. As the competition for jobs is going on increasing every year, the applicants need to spend more and more time on preparation.
Click for More Question on Staff Nurse Exam
CRPF Sub Inspector Previous Year Question
Are you searching for the CRPF Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Sample Papers for starting exam preparation? Don’t worry. We attached the free downloading links of Central Reserve Police Force Staff Nurse Old Papers. So, applicants can get these papers and practice them for getting good marks in the examination.
By referring the Last 5 years Central Reserve Police Force ANM/Midwife Previous Question Papers, candidates can analyze the exam pattern. So that the applicants can make a preparation plan perfectly for the examination.
CRPF Staff Nurse Old Question
The Central Reserve Police Force issued a notification for the Eligible candidates. According to the Notification CRPF has released to fill up the vacancies of Sub Inspector Staff Nurse Posts. Aspirants who are wishing to apply for this notification can apply on before the Last date.
People can get the complete details of Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment can get here. So download the provided CRPF Previous papers pdf from the below sections and make a perfect Preparation.
The applied candidates need to refer the syllabus before they begin exam preparation. The individuals can able to solve the Previous Question Papers of CRPF only after complete preparation of the syllabus. Hence, finish the syllabus preparation first and then start solving CRPF Dietician Model Question Papers.
Candidates can get the syllabus from the attached pdf link given below. The applicants can directly download Central Reserve Police Force ANM/Midwife Question Papers from the enclosed links given below.
These papers are provided only for the reference purpose. Hence, make use of the CRPF Sample Papers only for testing how much you can score in the examination.