RSMSSB Patwari Previous Year Question papers are updated here!! We have Updated Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari exam past 5 years previous papers along with Test pattern here. Hence, Candidates are advise to check the below sections of this article to know more about Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari Previous Papers and Exam pattern.
We have uploaded the RSMSSB Patwari Exam papers subject wise in Hindi for aspirants use. Hence, click on the following links to download the RSMSSB Patwari Previous Year Question Papers in the Pdf format.
The aspirants who are browsing the Internet for the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Model Papers of Patwari can refer this page. Applicants who applied can start preparation as early as possible. From this website you will get the RSMSSB Exam Solved Question Papers & Answers PDF.
First of all, refer the RSMSSB Syllabus and Test Pattern in Hindi. The RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus & RSMSSB Patwari Exam Pattern will be helpful for the applicants to know the Structure of the Exam. By downloading Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari Last 5 Years Question Papers, you will show the best performance in the Written Examination.
And also can answer easily. On this Page, we have provided the free downloading Links of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari Previous Question Papers in Hindi. Hence download the RSMSSB Patwari Previous Papers from the links enclosed below.
RSMSSB Patwari Previous Question on General English
Hence, we advise the applicants to refer all the RSMSSB Patwari Previous Year Question Papers on General English below. As the applicants need to prepare well to clear the written test. Hence, download and refer the RSMSSB Patwari Sample Papers given in the sections below. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board gave the official recruitment notification for Patwari posts.
1. One – word substitute for ‘A lover of books’ is :-
B. Book – liker
2. One – word substitute for “a person who has an irresistible desire to steal” is
3. In which one of the following words the ‘prefix’ used is NOT CORRECT:-
4. In which one of he following words the ‘suffix’ used in NOT CORRECT:-
5. Identify the tense in the sentence given below:-
“By next July we shall have been living here for four years.”
A. Future continuous tense
B. Simple future tense
C. Future perfect continuous tense
D. Future perfect tense
Mental Ability, Reasoning and Basic Numerical Efficiency
The latest and updated syllabus and Exam Pattern for Patwari on Mental Ability, Reasoning and Basic Numerical Efficiency are given. Hence, read the question papers and find all downloadable links at the end of the page. Keep visiting our page for more updates on RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment.
Download the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari Previous Year Question Papers for free from this section.
1. Some money becomes double within 7 years at the rate of fixed simple interest in how many years it will be four times of it
2. The difference between compound and simple interest of some money is Rs 75/-, If the rate is 5% per annum then money is …
A. Rs 25,000
B. Rs 20,000
C. Rs 30,000
D. Rs 35,000
3. 20 women finish a work within 16 days and 16 men finish the same work within 15 days, the ratio of work efficiency of a man and woman is
B. 4: 3
C. 5: 4
D. 6: 5
4. A Train of 220 meter in lenth is running at the speed of 72 Km/hrs. If will cross a plat form of 520 meters in length in …. seconds
A. 30 sec
B. 24 sec
C. 37 sec
D. 36 sec
5. By selling 33 mangoes a fruit vendor earns the profit equal to sale price of 11mangoes. Then percentage of profit is….
A. 33.33 %
6. Some mangoes are sweet. “Doloo” is a mango. Some “Doloos” are sweet, Based on above statements which inference is not correct.
A. Some sweet things are “Doloos”
B. All sweet “Doloos” are mangoes.
C. Some sweet “Doloos” are not mangoes.
D. Some mangoes are “Doloos” but not sweet.
7. Which word is odd in following set –
(1) Zail Singh
(2) v.v. Giri
(3) Dr. Zakir Hussain
(4) Rajeev Gandhi
(5) Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
A. Dr. Zakir Hussain
B. Rajeev Gandhi
C. Zail Singh
D. v.v. Giri
8. Odd animal in these is…. Lion, Tiger, Fox, Dear, Jackal
General Knowledge and Current Affairs Question Papers
Then you are at the right Place to download the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari Previous Papers Pdf at free of cost. For all the applied candidates, we provided the Last 5 years Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari Old Question Papers.
Candidates who applied for these Jobs and started their Exam Preparation can download the provided Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Patwari Previous Papers Pdf and Practice them. If you practice those papers you can answer more questions in the Patwari Examination.
General Science, History, Polity, Geography of India
1. Which of the following mirror is used as rear view mirror in vehicles
A. Concave mirror
B. Convex mirror
C. Plane mirror
D. Any of the above
2. In human eye the image of the object is formed at
D. Vitreous humour
3. The clear sky appears blue due to
A. Reflection of light
B. Refraction of light
C. Scattering of light
D. None of the above
4. A method of protecting steel and iron from rusting by coating with a thin layer of zinc is called
5. Ethanoic acid is commonly called
A. Formic acid
B. Carbonic acid
C. Acetic acid
6. Which among the following is a better conductor of heat
7. Which of the following metals reacts with hot water and Starts Heating