Download all Physical Education Test Papers here. The Candidates who are applying for Physical Education vacancies, need to start their preparation by downloading Test Papers. For that purpose, we are providing Physical Education Test Papers. We have given the solutions for Test Papers to make your preparation efficient. Click here to Download the Test Papers from the attached pdfs.
The Physical Education Test Papers attached in the PDF Format so the aspirants can download quickly. Along with these Physical Education Test Papers, we have attached Physical Education Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Students of class 11 and class 12 also download these Test Papers for their examination preparation. These Physical Education Test Papers are also be helpful for AQA GCSE examination. Applicants of TRB or TET may use this Physical Education Test Papers.
Test Papers on Physical Education
1. Which of the following concepts of health is the earliest concept ?
(A) Biomedical concept
(B) Psychosocial concept
(C) Religious concept
(D) Ecological concept
2. Which of the following are cardio-respiration responses during exercises ?
Select the correct answer from the codes given below :
(1) Increase of stroke volume
(2) Increase in heart rate
(3) Increase in ventilatory rate
(4) Increase in maximum aerobic power
(A) (1), (2) and (3) only
(B) (1), (2) and (4) only
(C) (1), (8) and (4) only
(D) (2), (8) and (4) only
3. Oxygenated blood is carried to the heart by the :
(B) Carotid artery
(C) Pulmonary vein
(D) Pulmonary arteries
4. The following belongs together except which one ?
5. The amount of blood pumped out in a single heart beat is known as :
(A) Cardiac output
(B) Tidal volume
(C) Blood volume
(D) Stroke volume
6. Which one is the simplest form of cognition ?
7. Which of the following will not affect the performance of athletes ?
(B) Moral standard
(C) Level of anxiety
(D) Ability to concentrate
8. Which is not an example of positive transfer of training ?
(A) Handball and Basketball
(B) Khokho and Kabaddi
(C) Softball and Cricket
(D) Yoga and Mallakhamb
9. Anatomically the term “Superior” means :
(A) Towards the midline of the body
(B) Away from the trunk
(C) Towards the head
(D) Towards the feet
10. The literal meaning of the word philosophy is :
(A) Love of Criticism
(B) Love of Wisdom
(C) Love of knowledge
(D) Love of God
11. The most Human behaviour is governed by the principle of :
(A) Latent Learning
(B) Trial and Error Learning
(C) Classical conditioning
(D) Instrumental conditioning
12. Which of the following processes are not important in the development of personality ?
(A) Classical conditioning
(B) Operant conditioning
(C) Learning by insight
(D) Feelings of inferiority
13. Fibrous joints are also called :
14. Lifting the medial border of the foot is an example of :
15. An object will continue to accelerate until :
(A) The resultant force begins to decrease
(B) The resultant force on it is zero
(C) The velocity changes direction
(D) The resultant force on it is increased continuously
16. Biceps muscle attached on the forearm act as :
(A) First class lever
(B) Second class lever
(C) Third class lever
(D) First and Second class lever
17. Arrange the following phases of discus throw action and select the correct answer from the codes given below :
(1) Release action
(3) Release stance
(4) Preliminary swing
(A) (IV) (II) (III) (I)
(B) (II) (III) (I) (IV)
(C) (III) (I) (IV) (II)
(D) (I) (IV) (II) (III)
18. The process of preparing for a career is referred as :
(A) Professional preparation
19. Professional codes of ethics are binding to :
(A) All individuals within the profession
(B) Individuals who hold that particular credentials
(C) Only individuals who hold a speciality certification
(D) All professionals except students
20. Which is the nodal agency in regulating teacher training in India ?
21. Which disease is also known as H1N1 ?
(B) Small Pox
(C) Swine flu
22. Proteins and carbohydrates are classified as :
23. Which of the following is a skill related aspect of physical fitness ?
(B) Cardiovascular fitness
(D) Body composition
24. The ability of the muscle to perform movement with large amplitude :
25. A research proposal consists of :
(A) Introduction, review of literature and conclusion
(B) Methodology, conclusion and recommendation
(C) Review of literature, methodology and recommendation
(D) Introduction, review of literature and methodology
26. Stratified sampling is appropriate if the population units are :
(B) Systematically arranged
27. Identify the nominal scale from the given example :
(A) Long jump performance
(B) Performance of player
(C) Body types
(D) Grade for body building
28. Research in which at least one independent variable is manipulated other relevant variables are controlled and the effect on one or more dependent variables is observed is called :
(A) Applied Research
(B) Experimental Research
(C) Action Research
(D) Historical Research
29. Closed form Questionnaire contains questions that call for :
(A) Free response
(B) Check response
(C) Descriptive response
(D) Short response
30. The process that focuses on future of an organisation is known as :
31. What involves having specialized knowledge about procedures, processes and equipment ?
(A) Interpersonal skills
(B) Verbal skills
(C) Conceptual skills
(D) Technical skills
32. In sports training the coach should change and modify the load when necessary. This signifies the principle of :
(A) Continuity of training
(B) Regularity of training
(C) Progression of load
(D) Cyclisity of training
33. Which of the training principle states that there is a need to work the body hard so that there is some stress and discomfort.
34. Which of the following sports has not incorporated the instant review system ?
35. Which official is the executive head of a sports federation ?
(A) The President
(B) The Chairman
(C) The Secretary
(D) The Patron
36. Which type of planning is an alternative course of action when an original plan fails to produce anticipated results ?
(A) Initiative plan
(B) Contingency plan
(C) Tactical plan
(D) Operational plan
37. Blueprint of the competition plan is called :
38. In a physical education class the teacher assembles the students heightwise because :
(A) It is the only way to assemble them
(B) It is done quickly and easily
(C) It is easy for short students to stand in front to observe the class
(D) It is easy to take their attendance
39. How many test items are included in AAHPERD YOUTH Fitness Test ?
40. Which one of the following is not a criteria of a good test ?
41. Pedograph is used to measure :
(B) Flat back
(C) Flat foot
(D) Tennis elbow
42. Knox test is a skill test for :
43. The number of matches in a Round Robin Competition for 29 teams are :
44. A procedure that involves selecting a sample on the basis of particular characteristics on an identified variable is :
(A) Purposive sampling
(B) Probability sampling
(C) Convenience sampling
(D) Snowball sampling
45. The first physical education teacher training college in India was started at :
46. Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandal Amrawati was established in the year :
47. Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other labelled as Reason (R):
Assertion (A) : Physical Education is an Eclectic Discipline.
Reason (R) : Physical Education selects principles from other allied disciplines.
In the context of the above two statements, which of the following statements is correct?
(A) Both (A) and (R) are right, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(B) Both (A) and (R) are true, and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
(C) (A) is true and (R) is false.
(D) (A) is false and (R) is true.
48. Wellness is a term closely related to
(A) Physical Education
(B) Physical Fitness
(D) Physiological Fitness
49. The Hockey Wizard Dhyanchand was born on:
(A) 5th September, 1905
(B) 28th August, 1906
(C) 29th August, 1899
(D) 29th August, 1905
50. At which of the following Olympic Games was the Olympic Oath taken for the first time?
(A) 1936, Berlin
(B) 1920, Antwerp
(C) 1968, Mexico
(D) 1896, Athens