Looking for Dental Questions for Interview Model Paper Pdf then you are on the right page. Here candidates can find the study material & model paper on dentistry for the Recruitment and MDS Entrance Exam.
Hence, click on the respective link in the table below and start downloading the Dental Questions for Interview Question Paper Pdf for free. We have given the free Dental Questions for Interview model question paper with answers to help the candidates.
Hence, go through the article and find the respective Dental Questions for Interview Paper and start your preparation. Aspirants who are going to appear for dentistry online written examination are advised to check the syllabus and exam pattern before starting preparation.
The aspirants who are going to attend the Written Exam can start downloading the Model Question Papers of Dental Questions for Interview. The direct links enclosed below to get the PDFs of Dental Questions for Interview Previous Papers along with the Solutions.
Interested candidates can refer to the below links for downloading the Dental Questions for Interview Sample Papers.
Interview Questions for Dental Students
1. Buccinalor muscle is pierced by :
(A) Facial nerve
(B) Facial vein
(C) Facial artery
(D) Parotid duct
2. Para nasal sinuses are all EXCEPT:
(A) Maxillary sinus
(B) Mastoid air sinus
(C) Sphenoid sinus
(D) Elhmoid sinus
3. The middle meningeal artery‘ is a branch of :
(B) Facial artery
(C) Ascending pharyngeal artery
(D) Superficial temporal artery
4. The spinal cord in adults ends at the level of :
(A) First lumbar vertebra
(B) Second lumbar vertebra
(C) Third lumbar vertebra
(D) Twelfth thoracicvertebra
5. Slapedius is supplied by :
(A) Mandibular nerve
(B) Glossopharyngeal nerve
(C) Occulomutor nerve
(D) Facial nerve
6. The nasolacrimal duct opens into :
(B) Middle meatus
(C) Hiatus semilunaris of middle meatus
(D) inferior meatus
7. Middle cerebral artery is a branch of :
(A) internal carotid artery
(B) Vertebral artery
(C) Basilar artery
(D) Subclavian artery
8. Peyer’s patches are seen in the :
9. Tonsil develops from :
(A) I pharyngeal pouch
(B) II pharyngeal pouch
(C) III pharyngeal pouch
(D) IV pharyngeal pouch
10. Foramen caecum refers to opening of :
(A) Thyroglossal duct
(B) Ductus deferens
(C) Both of the above
(D) None of the above
11. Nerve fibre with the highest” velocity of conduction is :
12. In skeletal muscle calcium binding protein is
(B) Troponin C
(C) Troponin D
(D) Calbindin D
13. Cushing’s syndrome is associated with all of the following EXCEPT:
(A) Moon face
(B) Pendular atqdomen
(C) Poor wound healing
14. The final stage of synthesis of 1, 25-dihydroxycholecalciferol takes place in :
(C) Bone marrow
15. Leydig cells in the testes secrete :
(C) Androgen Binding Protein
(D) Luteinizing hormone
16. The hormone involved in parturition is :
17. In electrocardiogram ‘p’ wave is associated with :
(A) Atrial depolarization
(B) Ventricular depolarization
(C) Atrial repolarisation
(D) Ventricular repolarisaticn
18. Cyanosis is associated with :
(B) Histotoxic hypoxia
(C) Hypoxic hypoxia
(D) Carbon monoxide poisoning
19. Broca’s area is motor area for:
20. Hypotonia occurs in lesion of:
(A) Basal ganglia
21. Infant Respiratory Distress Syndrome” in premature infants is due to the deficiency of:
22. Plasma protein associated with oncolic pressure is :
(A) α-1 globulin
(C) α-2 globulin
23. Which of the following has antioxidant property ?
(A) Vitamin K
(B) Vitamin B12
(D) Vitamin E
24. Which of the following is the active form of vitamin D ?
(C) 1, 25-dihydroxycholecalciferol
(D) All of the above
25. Precursor of bile acid is :
(B) Free Fatty acids
(C) Acetyl CoA
(D) HMG CoA
26. Urea cycle operates in :
(D) All of the above
27. Maple syrup urine disease is related to metabolism of :
(A) Aromatic amino acids
(B) Branched chain amino acids
(C) Sulfur containing amino acids
(D) Histidine A
28. One of the following is a sulfur containing amino acid
29. Gout is caused by increased production of:
(C) Uric acid
30. Which of the following is an essential amino acid
(A) Oleic acid
(B) Palmitic acid
(C) Stearic acid
(D) Linoleic acid
31. Select a gaseous anaesthetic agent :
(D) Nitrous oxide
32. Ondansetron is :
(A) 5-HT agonist
(B) 5-HT antagonist
(C) Atypical anti-psychotic
33. Dangers of Penicillin include :
(D) Renal damage
34. Select a second line drug for Tuberculosis :
35. Select a drug for anaerobic infection :
(D) Mustard seed
36. Hematuria is seen in over dosage of :
(A) Vitamin K
37. Adrenergic bronchodilators are all EXCEPT :
38. Carbonic-anhydrase inhibitor used in the treatment of Glaucoma is :
39. Ceterizine is an :
(C) Anti-platelet drug
40. Brqmhexine is a :
(B) Pharyngeal demulsoent
41. Programmed cell death is the term applied for :
42. Cell that predominates the inflammatory infiltrate in the first 6 to 24 hours :
43. Which of the following is a stable cell?
(A) Hematopoietic cell
(C) Intestinal epithelium
44. A manifestation of Thiamine deficiency is :
(A) Night blindness
45. White infarct is seen in :
46. Identify the tumor suppressor gene :
47. Gene for Human Leucocyte Antigen (HLA) is located on :
(A) Chromosome 1
(B) Chromosome 11
(C) Chromosome 6
(D) X chromosome
48. Bends and chokes is the characteristic of :
(A) Amniotic fluid embolism
(C) Air embolism
(D) Infective embolism
49. A preformed chemical mediator of inflammation is :
(A) Leukotrienc B4
(B) Prostaglandin E2
(C) Lipoxin A4
50. Opsonins are essential for:
Is this helpful interview questions for army dental corps recruitment?
Yes if you are preparing for army dental corps jobs. These questions are very important for you. Lets’ practice these questions.
Are these questions are important for dental hygiene interview?
Off course, these are basic questions on dentistry. So, you can read all these questions for your dental hygiene interview.
Can I use these dental questions for interview for junior resident jobs?
Yes these are common interview questions for dental surgeon. All BDS or MDS can use these.
Are these types of questions are asked in dental nurse interview?
If you are going to appear for dental nurse interview then you can read these materials. May be some question are asked from here.
Can you provide dental assistant interview questions?
We are providing a link here. Click here, may be this is important for you.
May I have dental receptionist interview questions?
We are trying to collect dental receptionist interview questions. If so, we will upload it on our blog.