Voice Change in English Grammar Practice Questions
People who are seeking for Voice Change in English Grammar Practice Question Papers can get here. On our page, you will get Voice Change in English Grammar latest question papers along with solutions. Those candidates need to solve Voice Change in English Grammar Practice Question papers to get the experience and to know the difficulty level of exam. Applicants can also get Voice Change in English Grammar Practice Question Papers.
Before going to start the preparation, it’s better to check the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar Practice Question to make your preparation easy and effective. Voice Change in English Grammar Practice Question Papers are here to download for free. Applicants can get Passive Voice to Active Voice in English Grammar Practice Question from our website. You can also download the Active Voice to Passive Voice in English Grammar Practice Question with answers for free.
Practice Questions with Answers on Voice Change
Rewrite the sentence from Active Voice to Passive Voice or Passive Voice to Active Voice
1. Has the doctor examined the patient?
2. Has the fire damaged the building ?
3. Has the mechanic repaired the A.C. ?
4. Has the teacher forbidden to talk in the class ?
5. Has they decided anything?
6. Has they published the first book of the author ?
7. Hasn’t they published the result?
8. Have our neighbours invited you?
9. Have the students pleased the teacher ?
10. Have they built a dam across the river ?
11. Have you done it ?
12. Have you measured it?
13. Have you posted the letter?
14. He called his wife.
15. He continued to sip his scotch.
16. He covered the ball tightly with his fingers.
17. He did not like her poor illiterate relatives.
18. He drew the picture.
19. He drove his uncle’s car.
20. He eats dosa.
21. He executed the king.
22. He gives me lessons every day.
23. He glanced at his watch.
24. He had expected to stay only about three months, at the longest.
25. He had served nearly ten months of a four year sentence.
26. He had thought of the shoe business.
27. He has seen me.
28. He is not shaving with this blade.
29. He is writing a letter.
30. He just ordered her about in anglicised Hindustani.
31. He kept his promise.
32. He met Miss Annabel Adams, and became more and more captivated by her charms.
33. He never showed any sign of eagerness to talk to the English.
34. He never touched “hard” drinks.
35. He opened this and gazed fondly at the finest set of burglar’s tools in the East.
36. He planted the tree in this garden.
37. He possessed great innate wisdom.
38. He proclaimed very clearly that he had come to give the good news.
39. He set his suitcase on the table, and opened it out flat.
40. He stared at the lighted windows of the train.
41. He surveyed the compartment and noticed the unoccupied berth.
42. He takes the lead in summer luxury.
43. He told incomparable stories of animals in the jungle.
44. He told the teller that he did not want anything.
45. He tossed a quarter into the hat of a blind man.
46. He wanted everything ‘tickety-boo’ and orderly.
47. He was not painting the house.
48. He was not writing the book.
49. He would find it a pleasant town to live in.
50. He wouldn’t be allowed to sleep inside the house.
Answer of the above questions.
1. Has the patient been examined by the doctor?
2. Has the building been damaged by the fire ?
3. Has the A.C. been repaired by the mechanic?
4. Has talking in the class been forbidden by the teacher ?
5. Has anything been decided by them?
6. Has the first book of the author been published by them ?
7. Has the result not been published by them?
8. Have you been invited by our neighbours ?
9. Has the teacher been pleased by the students ?
10. Has a dam been built across the river by them ?
11. Has it been done by you?
12. Has it been measured by you?
13. Has the letter been posted by you ?
14. His wife was called by him.
15. His scotch was continued to be sipped by him.
16. The ball was covered tightly with his fingers by him.
17. Her poor illiterate relatives were not liked by him.
18. A song is being sung by Sheela.
19. His uncle’s car was driven by him.
20. Dosa is eaten by him.
21. The king was executed by him.
22. I am given lessons by him every day.
23. His watch was glanced at by himself.
24. It had been expected by him to stay only about three months, at the longest.
25. Nearly ten months of a four year sentence had been served by him.
26. The shoe business had been thought of by him.
27. I have been seen by him.
28. Shaving is not being done with this blade by him.
29. A letter is being written by him.
30. She was just ordered about in anglicised Hindustani by him.
31. His promise was kept by him.
32. Miss Annabel Adams was met by him and her charms captivated him more and more.
33. Any sign of eagerness to talk to the English was never shown by him.
34. It was taken in a tired kind of way by Jimmy.
35. This was opened and the finest set of burglar’s tools in the East were fondly gazed at by him.
36. The tree was planted in this garden by him.
37. Great innate wisdom was possessed by him.
38. That he had come to give the good news was proclaimed very clearly by him.
39. The suitcase was set on the table and opened out flat by him.
40. The lighted windows of the train were stared at by him.
41. The compartment was surveyed and the unoccupied berth was noticed by him.
42. The lead in summer luxury is taken by him.
43. Incomparable stories of animals in the jungle were told by him.
44. The teller was told that nothing was wanted by him.
45. A quarter was tossed into the hat of a blind man by him.
46. Everything was wanted tickety-boo’ and orderly by him.
47. The house was not being painted by him.
48. The book was not being written by him.
49. It would be found to be a pleasant town to live in by him.
50. They wouldn’t allow him to sleep inside the house.